Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:40:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17440 times)
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Remember use 50% own capital........
Long term gains over panic selling. My 2018 Crypto predictions:
Ripple $10
Tron $5
Reddcoin $0.50
Digibyte $2
Bytecoin $1
 Dentacoin $0.05

Check back at end of 2018
Yours target is insane, i to not think those target will be reached in 2018. But for who want to take risk and have high pay back, then those suggestion would be great to follow.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

As you see, most of altcoin right now is still on down. It's your chance to buy right now, you can buy altcoins or bitcoins because all of them is still on low price after the crash 3 days ago. It's start recovering now but i'm sure it will go up again, I guess invest on btc is good.
Yes btc is one of the best to buy that previously price drops but it still good to buy. Also other altcoins that has the potential like ethereum, its future is good. But also search what coins will really worth to invest for the amount of 1200$.

Now the price of bitcoin is 11300$,it's a good value to inverse your money in bitcoin. Since we know the price of bitcoin will return back it's own value of 16,000$.We will get more profit for sure, if we inverse our money now.Now we will get bitcoin for very cheap price, so make your move before the price of bitcoin rise back.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

With $ 1200 you could invest in some low value altcoin at around $ 1 in this market. You can note the altcoin cores like XVG, DGB, RDD, XRP. These are coin with good potential with long-term development in the future, it has excellent management team with clear orientation and development plan. You can buy at this time and that is the opportunity for you.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

30% in bitocoin, 20%eth,20%NEO , 10% xrp 10 IOTA,10 % ICO
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

$1200 is a good fund for a newbie. The market is recovering and i think that this is the good moment to catch the bottom. ETH, BTC and PKT are my advice  for you. These are potential to rise up soon.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

I think the following way, is very relative quote strategies, with $ 1200, there are many means of success, a simple method is to leave 50% in Bitcoin and wait until the end of the year is success, and the remainder choose coins with great potentials like Ethereum, Waves, Neo, study and choose percentages. Risking can be another option.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:06:55 AM
Merited by artmen007 (1)

I can think of 2 coins is
I absolutely agree with you the price ELIXIR greatly subsided. Capitalization recently was 80 million fell 25 NP almost four times. So now a great opportunity to buy potential remains good.

ESPERS, I think that now, with the fall of the cue ball again in the area of 9,000 is a great price to buy coming soon the new road map. Developed burning operation community is growing. Don't miss the opportunity.

keb77

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

vote strong........... please vote here...    https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=StrongHands+%28SHND%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Crypto Advisor - Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoclubA
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

i think there are many good coins in the market now you can consider. My portfolio now is Bitclave, ETH, BTC and PKT. Besides, I also research and invest in Restart Energy - a good project provide energy directly to consumers from producers.

drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

As you are a beginner I would advise stable, older coins.
But for quick profit, that's not the case. Check out VIBE. They'll have a product placement on superbowl.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Filantropica

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Hello , I have invested 1500 € in a project that has a great vision and perspective . They have a nice youtube channel with some funny presentation videos . I like the idea and I think it has a great future. Already surpassed the minimal capital. I see it like the next bitcoin with the simplicity and functionality. They have a virtual chat robot and say that will develope virtual reality apps with artificial intelligence chat robots , you can check it out and give a feedback for yourself.

www.orbistransfer.com
keb77

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

https://stakeunited.com/bek77

Crypto Advisor - Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoclubA
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

Tokenlab.

I believe the platform is very impressive, It's similar to Waves and Stratis. On top of the ICO creation it has transparency and reliability built into each project that Tokenlab allows
 through screening because of the way the projects are funded overtime instead of a lump sum. The screening and payment system help make ICOs a less risky investment and safer for investors. Tokenlab has a very low marketcap at only 1.3 million, I can see it quickly and easily reaching 10x and I believe this year it will go 50-100x. I believe this is a modest speculation because it's competitor's marketcaps are 600-900x higher.

I also am very bullish on Expanse, and I like ICX, Ven.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

I would recommend you to review the basic attention token project. I think this project will be $ 1 in the near future

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Thanks for the quick input guys . I was watching elixir since it was 0.9$ , next day 1.5x , now going solid again . I should go into that asap .
I know that elixir has been making great profits as of late but one of the issues with buying a coin that is raising is that you do not know when it is going to stop if you buy at the peak you are going to lose a lot of money, it is better to invest in a coin that has not skyrocketed yet but in which you see lot of potential, with that money I will be looking for very cheap coins and hold for some time to get profits.

Well, it dropped a lot recently... Probably will increase again the next days.
This proves what I said in my previous post, Elixir has lost something close to 66% since it reached its all time high, this is not a mystery, if you want to earn a lot of money you cannot invest in the middle of a pump, because there is no way to know if you are in the middle of a pump or if it is going to be over as soon as you enter the market, look for coins that are cheap and invest in those coins instead.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:04:17 AM

this is my advice to you if you want to invest that $1200 dollar.. make sure that the token you choose has a potential .. and i suggest its better invest it in EQL now, it is dump now so in $1200 dollar you can buy a thousand of token. and your money will x2 buy tomorrow or in the next day. buy EQL now before its to late.. now is the right time because its dropping down. and maybe tomorrow or it will pump up to the highest.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:45:02 AM

As you see, most of altcoin right now is still on down. It's your chance to buy right now, you can buy altcoins or bitcoins because all of them is still on low price after the crash 3 days ago. It's start recovering now but i'm sure it will go up again, I guess invest on btc is good.
Yes btc is one of the best to buy that previously price drops but it still good to buy. Also other altcoins that has the potential like ethereum, its future is good. But also search what coins will really worth to invest for the amount of 1200$.

Now the price of bitcoin is 11300$,it's a good value to inverse your money in bitcoin. Since we know the price of bitcoin will return back it's own value of 16,000$.We will get more profit for sure, if we inverse our money now.Now we will get bitcoin for very cheap price, so make your move before the price of bitcoin rise back.
I think $1200 is big enough money for purchasing altcoin but little money to buy bitcoin. I know today bitcoin price is cheap compared to last year's price. but you should see your capital first, $1200 is not a big capital dude. I think it would be better if you grow your money in altcoin first to make your money become big. my choice of falling on Ripple, DGB, Waves, DNR. still has cheap price but huge potential
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

I think $1200 is big enough money for purchasing altcoin but little money to buy bitcoin. I know today bitcoin price is cheap compared to last year's price. but you should see your capital first, $1200 is not a big capital dude. I think it would be better if you grow your money in altcoin first to make your money become big. my choice of falling on Ripple, DGB, Waves, DNR. still has cheap price but huge potential
I'd say get into some privacy coins. This looks to be their year with the increasing regulation looming. XMR, CLOAK, XSPEC. Get a piece of those proven tech. You may also delve into upcoming privacy blockchain development like STP (Stashpay), MAN (MatrixChain), and ARCBlock.
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

As for new investor I would try with ripple. Not much gains, but it will teach to take first steps without big threat to wallet
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

I advice you to buy Bankera tokens and except of it's growth you will have weekly dividends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: