Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ?  (Read 17434 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. These currencies have confidently taken their position in the market. They seem to have already passed. They have strengthened and very soon the value of these cryptocurrencies is expected to increase.
I have no doubt on btc and eth that we can make profit in time once price increase. Both are profitable and also many who holds this coins for long time now. So I am also one of those who hold btc and eth and these are good to buy.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

If I have $ 1200 then I will divide it into several types, namely buying bitcoin (30%), ethereum (30%) and the rest to invest ICO, of course a good ICO and has reached the softcap so it is safer.
I think the percentage distribution is right, but isn't it better for Bitcoin 40%, eth 30% and the rest for ico 30%, because for ICOs it is still a risky investment so I think it's better to use a small percentage for investment.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. These currencies have confidently taken their position in the market. They seem to have already passed. They have strengthened and very soon the value of these cryptocurrencies is expected to increase.
I have no doubt on btc and eth that we can make profit in time once price increase. Both are profitable and also many who holds this coins for long time now. So I am also one of those who hold btc and eth and these are good to buy.
I'm leaning towards BTC, ETH is currently a very dangerous coin, prices are constantly decreasing, but this time it is good to buy, if you expect and dare risk, you will probably earn Very high profits from ETH or vice versa will take a lot of capital.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Any thoughts on some coins for short term profit ?
Take a look at the current situation with the spontaneous XRP trend. It's easy to make a profit. Large ledger processes always require XRP solutions and the timely release of Xrapid and good news around it. The public has more confidence in it. Take advantage of this, embed the money into the XRP at the right time. and you just wait to enjoy Smiley
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

buy something you have faith in, you can start by reading and analyzing their roadmap and backgrounds, their future plans and developments and after that you can now pick the best one for you, bear in mind that you have the success only in your own hands and now with someone out there to tell you what to do Smiley
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

suggest to buy projects which is already on the exchange, such as seele or pchain. already launched their test- net with hight TPS
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I Would suggest go for ETH , Dash , tron ripple.
Above mentioned coins are in top 10 list. These are the most stable and profitable coins till now. And try to make balanced portfolio rather than investing in single coin. A balanced portfolio must have high market cap and low market cap coins. Try to invest in short term and long term both coins. By investing in many coins you can reduce  the potential risk of your portfolio.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Now Ethereum is gaining popularity, you can take advantage of the temporary fall of this crypto currency and buy it as a long-term investment.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

It is better to buy many dividends of the promising cryptocurrencies with such amount of money. Buying only one coin is like putting all your eggs in just one basket, which isn't recommended in the crypto world. You can buy some Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Waves, and Neo, as examples.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

If I have $ 1200 then I will divide it into several types, namely buying bitcoin (30%), ethereum (30%) and the rest to invest ICO, of course a good ICO and has reached the softcap so it is safer.
I think the percentage distribution is right, but isn't it better for Bitcoin 40%, eth 30% and the rest for ico 30%, because for ICOs it is still a risky investment so I think it's better to use a small percentage for investment.

here the best coin for medium terms of investments
https://cointelegraph.com/news/trons-ceo-tweets-of-forthcoming-partnership-with-industry-giant-valued-at-10s-of-billions
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1050721196843495426
just use a half of your capital to buy Tron now  Wink and a half on bitcoin, ethereum and ADA
regards
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Don't invent bicycle and just buy 2-3 ETH and other $ go into BTC - your money will be safe and there will be a potential for good profits as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

This year will be the year of Ripple, many good partnerships and news has Ripple, so thats why I would suggest you Ripple for a short term.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I would make some research in crypto trading bot. Actually it is a quiet safety investing option. And you will get around 1-2% of investment from one trade. It is not too much, but not bad from my point of view.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

In my opinion, it's hard to go wrong with Cardano (ADA).  Cardano will be PoS (Proof of Stake) soon.  If you STAKE your Cardano you purchase, you're basically drawing a dividend and growing your stack over time.

Also, Cardano is an EXCELLENT LOW PRICE right now.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Thanks !
There is no best way than diversifying,in which that twelve hundred dollars are big enough to start investing

Why not buy 400$ on Ethereum,buy $200 on elixir then buy some ripple amounting $200 also and the $400 might be in bitcoin for sure safety holding.dont just be in altcoins as bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency to bet in.but ofcourse this is your call,we are only here to advice for good
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Bitcoin is the only coin that will give you huge income/profit when you invest into it, and in these time of bear market what a great opportunity to invest/ buy bitcoin at a low price
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

In my opinion that investment is not so small and it could get x10 bigger if you for example you coinmarketcap and there you can search by Gainers and Loosers section. For faster and maybe smaller profits you could put your money on top of Gainers. Second investmen that i would recommend you is Bold Capital - where you get dividends at end of months and considering that project is in ICO phase that is really profitable. These coins you mentioned is also my suggestion and XPR also to be added there.
burdalen

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Thanks !

I don't consider such coins. I think you need to buy tokens of projects that are already working and can be actually applied. Buy UTNP for example.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Thanks !

I don't consider such coins. I think you need to buy tokens of projects that are already working and can be actually applied. Buy UTNP for example.

In fact, it is very risky today to invest in underdeveloped projects. To minimize your risks, it is better to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although I mostly prefer etherium and I believe that it will at least reach last year’s level of $ 1,300.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

30% of this amount I would advise to spend on buying BTC, and the rest of the money I would evenly distribute for the purchase of several altcoins from the top ten.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: