Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bibox: $BIX Token - The Future of Exchanges - Binance Verison II  (Read 13941 times)
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

Every 3 deposits I make to bibox one fails to be credited to my account and I have to manually submit a support ticket. This is really frustrating, when will bibox fix their deposit tracking system?
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Bibox is a AI Enhanced Encrypted Digital Asset Exchange. (soon to be decentralized)

Why choose Bibox?

Bibox boast it's AI technology integration on providing quantitative computation and analysis on trading, personalized risk management, speech recogniton and scoring coins that will be listed. They will start trading on BTC, and other prominent crpytocurrency and will create a future option for CNY, HKD, EUR and JPN direct trading. Bibox will also offer Leveraging, TWAS, Iceberg order priority, stop-loss and other financial services to help it's invetors on using it's platform.

I see this project quite ambitious, to date, the crypto community still tends to choose centralized exchanges but Bibox has a plan to be Decentralized Exchange. Decentralized exchange with various features as promised by Bibox is an amazing thing, hopefully, they can prove it and Decentralized exchange can be the top cryptocurrency exchange
Topy

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

Nice growth the past weeks and broke into the top100 in Coinmarketcap.

Gotta love the dividends, they even increased it to 45%  Shocked
https://bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005544473
During the event, a snapshot towards the users’ account will be taken at 17:00 (GMT+8) on each Friday. And 45% of trading fee of Bibox will be issued based on the proportion of BIX holding of user.

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

BIX has surprised many. Not a lot of people gave thought it will do well. Heck I even some profit hodling it until I sold yesterday. Certainly buying it when it dips a little
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Every 3 deposits I make to bibox one fails to be credited to my account and I have to manually submit a support ticket. This is really frustrating, when will bibox fix their deposit tracking system?

ask the bibox team on telegram,,
they very active there,, few weeks ago i have the same issue just like you,, but now i never have any issue with bibox

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

Bibox is a pretty decent exchange, listing their is not cheap at all also, or you can get there by voting from your community.
Conspiracy, could it be the project of Binance, as there are some similarities, even in the token raise Smiley any ideas?
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

BIX is a pretty decent exchange and has got a lot similarities with Binance, except that they're yet to introduce the stop loss function. A exchange coins will always do well so long as they remain in business.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

Bibox token shining now
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bibox-token
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

$45 million for a new centralized shit right  Cheesy poor investors... They just fund their exchange business with coins created with zero cost and which will be sold for $45 million, ico is really scam.
yea, now many exchanges want to copy the strategy of binance. They are trying to have more money instead of improving their platform. Let’s see how many exchanges will be like mt gox.
This is a commun wrong strategie that can misslead the project from providing a valuable product is to focus on promoting a whitepaper down-written thoughts. I expect this project does well following the example of Binance and even competit it in short term but this can't be done by writing articles and promoting for the ICO. We would ask managers to discuss technical parts of the whitepaper and clarify about the utility of each element. May be willing to  copy/past binance code  Roll Eyes  Huh
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

This exchange is very similar to Binance and similar in functionality, but I think that Binance will remain the leading crypto exchange in the next 1-2 years. Binance does a lot for its users and most simply will not leave this exchange.
Topy

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

This exchange is very similar to Binance and similar in functionality, but I think that Binance will remain the leading crypto exchange in the next 1-2 years. Binance does a lot for its users and most simply will not leave this exchange.

I agree with most of what you say, but its good to remember Bibox is only 1/17th of Binance marketcap, yet the daily volume is around 15-20%. BIX token works the same as BNB where as you get 50% off of the fees, but also in addition they distribute 30% of all trading fees to BIX holders. Currently annual ROI is 20-25%. I dont doubt Binance will do well in the future but Im pretty sure Bibox will also, as we can see it regularly be in the top10 exchanges by volume.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Totally agree with you. Bibox is a very promising exchange and I think that the BIX tokens will show a good profitability in the near future, as recently tokens of crypto-exchange exchanges are in high demand.
DronBudloS

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Bibox is really a good exchange so to buy their tokens or not, I do not need a question. Especially they are worth buying those who often trade on this wonderful exchange.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

not a fan of the exchange
Btcmistress

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

to add, once i did a transfer of eth to buy and it took hours, i had to get an admin on TG to process
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Future of Exchanges — A Historical Move of Token Cross-Listing for Bibox and Huobi Pro
https://medium.com/@biboxexchange/future-of-exchanges-a-historical-move-of-token-cross-listing-for-bibox-and-huobi-pro-71cb618da1e6
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Part of the money can be devoted to this, because BTC when it was also not very promising currency.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

Humans! Saw the news that OSADC now giving away free tokens. You just have to vote for them on Bibox. I think this is a great offer, you will get tokens and they will go to the exchange Smiley
fassadlr

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Bibox is a nice name but I think it will be hard to compete with big trading platforms now. You know, there are now a lot of scams, hackers attack so many investors have to choose the good and safe trading floor. If Bibox can guarantee that with preferential transaction fees, it can compete.
notnotfun

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Humans! Saw the news that OSADC now giving away free tokens. You just have to vote for them on Bibox. I think this is a great offer, you will get tokens and they will go to the exchange Smiley

The rates are good too, and also it is convenient they announced all the stages of the giveaway beforehand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: