Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HitBtc exchange safe now?  (Read 18262 times)
Optimization.Expert

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

SCAM Exchange! They stole my coins, Support DOESN'T REPLY for a Month!!
Read reviews from everyone else, it's obvious you won't get any help nor your money!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

Hi i use HITBTC for a while and i did not experience problem at all.
So for me it is safe to use HITBTC based on my experience, after all many ICO are still want to be listed there, so i am sure people still trust their platform

quarkchain.io
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Their support is kind of slow, but in general HITbtc is rather trustworthy and a number of big projects pay them substantial amounts for getting listed.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Good to people from HitBtc are supporting but at the same time, you need to increase your support system in order to assist with people question, otherwise, people will complaining more negative about your exchange.
hitbtc

Activity: 525

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Good to people from HitBtc are supporting but at the same time, you need to increase your support system in order to assist with people question, otherwise, people will complaining more negative about your exchange.

Thanks for your suggestion! That's one of the things we're currently working on.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Thanks for your suggestion! That's one of the things we're currently working on.

Thanks HitBTC, as the coins are being added in the exchange, it is normal to increase the # users, that is why support system is very important especially for the new ones,
Thanks for listening and taking actions in these issues.

quarkchain.io
csgura

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

My #Siacoin deposits are not credited for March 21th.  I hate it when HitBTC does not fix there deposits close to a month.  Not very good or reputable exchange.  Stay away if you can.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

if in my opinion, the hitbtc site is very safe. because I often use it. more coin coins in my wallet wallets are listed in the market so inevitably I have to use it. and as long as I use it, I never feel threatened. what do you think so hitbtc unsafe?
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

if in my opinion, the hitbtc site is very safe. because I often use it. more coin coins in my wallet wallets are listed in the market so inevitably I have to use it. and as long as I use it, I never feel threatened. what do you think so hitbtc unsafe?
there is no such thing as very safe for every exchange sites out there, a wise trader will always keep his/her coin through personal wallet, digital or hardware, if you don't need to trade soon better stay away on storing your coins through exchange sites.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
pozis

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:08:36 AM

HitBtc-today is one of the most popular and secure exchanges on the cryptocurrency market. There are certainly questions to her, but this does not apply to transactions!

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

There are many issues you guys currently facing like deposits will not reflect in our accounts even after few confirmations, suddenly coins missing from our accounts, withdrawals take many days, 100% no reply for tickets and many similar issues you guys need to fix.

Gaining trust takes quite a long time but losing your trust takes few seconds so you need work hard to maintain the trust of this crypto community.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Hi i use HITBTC for a while and i did not experience problem at all.
So for me it is safe to use HITBTC based on my experience, after all many ICO are still want to be listed there, so i am sure people still trust their platform

I don't know why people keep spreading the negative news about the HitBTC exchange, an even same thing with me, i never experienced any problem with them in terms of trading, withdrawing and depositing. Most of the ICO's are listing in HitBTC because they find the potential in HitBtc exchange.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

there is no such thing as very safe for every exchange sites out there, a wise trader will always keep his/her coin through personal wallet, digital or hardware, if you don't need to trade soon better stay away on storing your coins through exchange sites.

As far as I understand, he didn't say that he put his coins in trading site and that's good because we never know when the site gets compromise. As for this moment, I never encounter major issues while using the platform and when it says it's under maintenance then I'll stay away for it for a while. No more ifs and buts.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

HitBTC has, of course, a 2-step verification process for all users through commonly used Google Authenticator. This security feature is used for all logins and tethering. The bad thing is that this is not included when you sign up with them. It is always wise to keep your account secured no matter how small your trades are.
Xorosso

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Working with HitBTC more then year, don't have any problems with them, but only don't liked commission in the last time for some trade pairs.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

I have been using HitBtc for a couple of months now or I think it is close to a year of trading from this site and I don't see any problems with this site. I've deposited or have been withdrawing from this site and I like their service, it is what I expected it to be. Maybe some did encounter some problems with this site but by far it is one of the safest site I have tried, even hold most of my savings on this site as well.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

If find HitBTC somehow safe. I've used many times and till now I have not encountered any problems that will lead me to their support page. But best still not to rely on exchanges use to only exchange and not as a wallet.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

If find HitBTC somehow safe. I've used many times and till now I have not encountered any problems that will lead me to their support page. But best still not to rely on exchanges use to only exchange and not as a wallet.
We should really done on this way on where we should not entrust exchanges when it comes on storing up coins.If you do make active trades then it doesnt matter at all as long you do know how and when to pull out those funds.For now every exchange do have different issues into each users which some may experience some may not but i would say Hitbtc is somehow safe to use up but dont store up big amounts on any exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

I just transferred one of my coins from MEW to HitBtc and I was surprised how fast I got the coins transferred. So I think it is working perfectly fine now, at least on my end and I have not read any negative feedbacks lately about this exchange site so I'm guessing they have addressed the concerns of some traders already.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: