Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HitBtc exchange safe now?  (Read 18262 times)
mkumar76

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I hope that they will create their own token like Kucoin or Binance and this token will also generate passive income for holders, I think that it will be good for both sides.

that might be a good idea to attract more people , bcoz hitbtc need something new to create hype
also lower trading fee for holders of that coin will be superb .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

Safe ... and satisfying.
so far the hitBTC has changed a lot, some improvements withdrawal related have been done and full support is very satisfactory.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

it is advanced exchange and smooth trading , but customer support is very slow . sometimes it have issue with deposits and withdrawals . but thats normal with other exchanges too . also i heard that they are coming with fiat deposit and withdrawal option via wire .

Not only wire deposits i hope people buy the Bitcoin through the Visa cards but which countries they are supporting i don't know. Yes, you are right every exchange is facing issues of withdrawal and deposits. HitBtc is very good exchange for trading the higher potential coins.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I just used HitBtc to sell some tokens that I have so far I think HitBtc is still pretty safe to access and very smoothly without any constraints. Btw, You question this whether it means in a few days ago HitBtc had experienced unsafe in trading or what?
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Hitbtc is now  a safe exchange to trade in. Because of what happen the recent months where hitbtc encounter major problems on thier site i decided not to make a trade on that month, and waited for the site to back normal,just like today.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

Never use HitBTC before, today register account there. But it is so slow on my comp, will try on phone. My friends are using it and didn't have any issues, hope the same i will.
usmanawaan

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

No! hitbtc is not safe, yesterday i deposit 521.9 xvg but not found in hitbtc account, please check blockchain status and 2106 confirmations.
https://verge-blockchain.info/tx/7d982d36ed56577e299d8c0c2d348b9cc57664f289c85513866736ba265c15fc
I deposit to this address: D9HuKhaeomkPpDNcBJFsk72oWPK3CCab3s

My personally advise is this please don't use hitbtc it's a SCAM!!!.
elithamal

Activity: 210

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I am having difficulty trading on a stock exchange and a stock market that takes every coin. I do not recommend you to use it on the stock exchange.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

Never use HitBTC before, today register account there. But it is so slow on my comp, will try on phone. My friends are using it and didn't have any issues, hope the same i will.

HitBtc is one of the prompt exchange we are seeing it for norr than a year now, i am comfortable to trade there because it is also one of the best exchange which generates some huge volume daily.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

HitBTC is a means for advanced exchange and smooth trading. Though customer support is very slow sometime but in recent time, they have improved their system and necessary corrections have been done. It is now safe to use it as a means for deposit or exchange
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

No need to ask of it's safe because you will still use it if you have btc there and they not scam you,There's a lot of accusation in different exchanger here like poloniex,binance,bittrex and etc. but i still have my btc there so it safe then i don't withdraw my btc because i don't experience scam but if they do that to me i will find other like i will change trading site and not use their site anymore
I agree with your opinion, I think if indeed they are a scamer they will definitely close the market and replace with a new name. no exchange scamer site that can last long
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

I agree with your opinion, I think if indeed they are a scamer they will definitely close the market and replace with a new name. no exchange scamer site that can last long

of course there is. There are scam sites that last longer and they cannot just shut down easily if they know that they are already earning thru it. however hitbtc is clearly a legit and well known exchange that has already been existed for years , @op you shouldnt have any doubts using it because your funds are always on good hands with them.

No need to ask of it's safe because you will still use it if you have btc there and they not scam you,There's a lot of accusation in different exchanger here like poloniex,binance,bittrex and etc. but i still have my btc there so it safe then i don't withdraw my btc because i don't experience scam but if they do that to me i will find other like i will change trading site and not use their site anymore

No need to ask of it's safe because you will still use it if

Whats the purpose of this question if hes still gonna use it? What if hitbtc is really a scam? Do you think he will continue to use it? Of course he isnt.

There's a lot of accusation in different exchanger here like poloniex,binance,bittrex and etc.

yeah right , every kind of people do have different types of problems regarding on exchanges . They do always file an acusse even though that exchange is known to be legit.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

in my opinion to make transactions on hitbtc safe, but still be wary if we keep the coins in excluding hitbtc too long, because I would advise that in doing the transaction enough to exchange the coins only. to ensure my own security has not received a reference that hitbtc safe or not, just there is news for the process has difficulty.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

Hi There,

I never used Hitbtc exchange site. But i need to use it because one of my coins doing good there  Grin But my elder brother told me hitbtc not safe totally , it stucked deposit money /Withdraw. What about now? is it safe now?

Thank You

Is perfectly working now because I recently traded over there, so don't be afraid I can assure you full access wen depositing in hitbtc, although one of my best coin was listed there too so that was how I got traded over.
besun

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

As far as I know, the security of HitBTC is pretty good.
tampz

Merit: 252

A decentralized cognitive ad network

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

I heard people talking about problems on hitbtc, especially about withdrawing funds. But I often trade there, and there never was a problem.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○

Nicol3

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

I never had any problems ever since I used the Hitbtc exchange site and I think their site is safe and good too. But I could have passed on some news about it being unsafe and all because last year there were a lot of exchanges that were having problems with their deposit and withdrawal.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Hi There,

I never used Hitbtc exchange site. But i need to use it because one of my coins doing good there  Grin But my elder brother told me hitbtc not safe totally , it stucked deposit money /Withdraw. What about now? is it safe now?

Thank You

Is perfectly working now because I recently traded over there, so don't be afraid I can assure you full access wen depositing in hitbtc, although one of my best coin was listed there too so that was how I got traded over.

There's a reason to be afraid trading on hitbtc and those are uncredited alts deposits aswell with floating withdrawals and you might find some scam accusations against them on that issue. But my personal experience is not actually scary about them since I never had any issue on them at all or maybe i just prefered to trade with them with small amount of money that's why I never encounter that issue.

But the one I really hate about that exchange is their decimal trading which made me feel suck since I can't do trade with my excess tokens.

cryptolord5

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

It is always safe and secured for trading, but sometime I don't like how they operates hardly to respond to support email so wen I m very careful with them to avoid how story that touches the heart.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

yes very safe for the past few years i joined blockchain, that has been the exchange i have been using to trade till they haven't desappointed me  otr having any issues with them. i wonder why people complains about hitbtc.
things to safegaurd your token wen trading on hitbtc are:
1. use a very stronge password not less than 12 words
2. you email should have a notification keys.. i m before someone else will signin your account you email should give you response that someone is trying to login your account.
3. make sure you activate 2FA that means without your phone they can't signin you hitbtc account this makes it looks more secure and safe wen trading on that exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: