Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HitBtc exchange safe now?  (Read 18262 times)
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 04:29:36 PM

My experience with the exchange is something else, its very slow when you want to put up a trade and I have concluded it is not flexible for trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boltalka

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:29:21 AM

Blocked for no reason account.
Currency transactions are not available for any coin. I can't take a single coin.
The total amount of 7000$

No unusual activity, normal day trading, deposits and withdrawals,Sent documents to confirm identity
[HitBTC] #406437

I will write in this topic every day about how things are going. If the exchange is fraudulent as everyone writes it will be seen. The first day passed

The second day passed, the support is silent
Answered the letter, the first two documents approved. ask for a notarized receipt.
Sent them a receipt.
Approved the receipt. Requested evidence of the origin of the funds. Sent them evidence.
Evidence of the origin of the funds was rejected. Ask for screenshots of the entire history of the purchase transaction on the exchanges, all purchase orders, all conclusions and inputs . Require proof of purchase on ico.  I have a history of trading and shopping on ico for 3 years. Today 4 hours was doing the screenshots of all transactions , collected everything possible and sent them again.
Refused with screenshots. Said need format jpg . Spent another 3 hours to make pictures in this format . Send them.

Sent all the information, evidence the origin of funds, all information and documents.

Unlocked account, it took 2 weeks. I can definitely say the exchange is not scammers
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:25:02 PM

Until now I say that HitBtc is still safe and can be used as well as possible, even though I have experienced problems with HitBtc but can be resolved. and from there I began to rarely hear any other news that was not wearing from HitBtc (Sorry if I missed the news). Therefore, I consider HitBtc to be reliable again. I don't hesitate to continue using HitBtc.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:37:38 PM

My experience with the exchange is something else, its very slow when you want to put up a trade and I have concluded it is not flexible for trading.

HitBtc is good for trading. Just a precautionary measure that you should withdraw your funds from the trade once it is completed successfully. It is risky to keep the funds on the small exchanges.
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:36:10 AM

I saw Hitbtc trading floor very well and stable. but because of the small number of traders, the volume and volume of volum also decreases.

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:40:36 PM

For me, the exchange is not bad and convenient, but the increase in commission for withdrawal is very alarming.In principle, on any exchange there is a risk of being left with nothing.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:05:37 PM

I have never used hitbtc after reading all of those negative reviews about them. Just do google search about them and you will see tons of complains and accusations about them.

If you want to use another exchange, do it but with a more reliable and better one. And if you rely on CMC's rating when you search for top 100 adjusted volume, you will see them on top 2.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:11:32 AM

HitBtc is good for trading. Just a precautionary measure that you should withdraw your funds from the trade once it is completed successfully. It is risky to keep the funds on the small exchanges.

small exchange ? no its not  . hitbtc is not a small exchange but i can say its a big exchange because its well known  . storing funds in hitbtc is not a problem because hitbtc is already proven to be safe  .

active traders will prefer to keep thier cryptos on an exchange so that they can act quick if ever there is a price change .  but if you dont are not an active trader , then its better to withdrew your funds and keep the money on your own hands to avoid further problems .
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

I have not really had any issues while trading on hitbtc exchange, it's always very smooth and swift. If there is any problem, you should check from your end

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:47:06 PM

Recently I see many complaints about this exchange. I have never used it ever since I consider their fees for deposits and withdraw are too large. However, friends are complaining that there are problems when you withdraw large amounts. Be careful.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:35:40 PM

Hitbtc is a good exchange for me so far. Been trading on the site for almost a year and never experience any problems while trading , the only bad thing on hitbtc is when they conduct  a short maintenance mostly all coins are unavailble for trade and withdraw.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: