Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash has a future against the Bitcoin ?  (Read 312 times)
dave111223 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

With the Bitcoin being 8 times superior to the Bitcoin cash, what's the future of BCC ? It was supposed to be the new bitcoin, and now it's just one of those bitcoin forks.

Will this disappear and be forgotten ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Funny how the developers of BCC claimed before that they will replace bitcoin turnout its just another coin in the market. Well, BCC depends on its investors, as long as money is still coming in to them they will survive.
dave111223 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

BCC should also depend on the developers, what's next on the roadmap ? All projects have a lot of events coming on their roadmap, so at this point, any other alt coin is better than BCC who doesn't seem to have a plan
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

BCC should also depend on the developers, what's next on the roadmap ? All projects have a lot of events coming on their roadmap, so at this point, any other alt coin is better than BCC who doesn't seem to have a plan
I do not know why it happened, but I think all the fractional altcoins do not have plans, like BCH, BTG, ETH Classic, ETHX, and others, and I think, is it possible that such altcoins will disappear from the market?
dave111223 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

I do not know why it happened, but I think all the fractional altcoins do not have plans, like BCH, BTG, ETH Classic, ETHX, and others, and I think, is it possible that such altcoins will disappear from the market?

That's true.... It's like if they were just created to make easy profit ...But that would be crazy right, who would do that
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

BitcoinCash is selfish coin and lot of fake pump and dump and no social acceptance for bitcoin cash .
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

I hope that's the case.

Since bitcoins cash and other hard forks Ultimately aim to replace bitcoins instead of creating an alternative , and due to frequent debate in the team members regarding bitcoin core , segwit , Bitcoin cash I do think that the future of whole crypto world is at stake , since it could hamper the most dominant cryptocurrency in this world.

I do think that it should stop trying to replace bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
dave111223 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

Yes the only thing Bitcoin Cash has is Roger Ver and crazy groups of fanboys who insult you without giving any reason to put money on it
Frequency

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

COINDER

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Ask your self only what life expectancy does most alt coins have ones lightning is implemented in a few month from now on Bitcoin code?
Or when their "CEO" stops pushing the centralized toy
Or when the only miner in China gets to turn his farms out of business by the Chinese government
Centralized, not used with no network effect thus valueless only used by the investors... Not likely to see them having a bright future, but I could be wrong just do not bet an it, maybe some mass adoption could change this for them and become the next ripple yeah why not, people are stupid so take advantage of it..

The point Bcash makes looks correct for today, but they seem to forget to look forward in development, Bitcoin is a Nokia 3310 today and will be the next gen smartphone of tomorrow just see this and you know were to spend ur time and money on, not in alt easy copy pumpcoin.

COINDER
COINDER
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

If the initial bitcoin is not improved for some time and does not eliminate its shortcomings, it is quite possible that bitcoin cash will become a good competitor for the place of the leader of crypto currency because it differs from the original bitcoin precisely by the absence of the current shortcomings of the initial bitcoin due to its slowness and high transaction costs . The developers of the original bitcoin seemingly deliberately ignore the introduction of SegWit and the lightning network in order to eliminate the shortcomings of bitcoin. Of course, the price of bitcoin cash is now too low to be a real contender for leadership, but it can still change.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

Who told you that BCH is the new BTC? Only fool will believe that, There is a cult of BCH specially the people who are backing it to make it the new Bitcoin but they failed on doing it, even if they tried to pump it hard. "being 8 times superior to the Bitcoin cash" How could you say this? Any Proof?.
BCH will be forgotten, but as some of the exchanges who have a large trading volume (SK), probably it will take time before it disappear. BCH is one of the most memorable forks of BCH, however it will stay relevant, if you will not stop creating same thread asking about BCH. Move Forward with Bitcoin.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Bch will never be the new Bitcoin but it can be a good competitor. It all depends on the developer. For me, no one can surpass bitcoin since it is the first cryptocurrency. For me, it can be only be one of bitcoin hard fork and don't forget BCH has lots of fake pump lol
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

I hope that's the case.

Since bitcoins cash and other hard forks Ultimately aim to replace bitcoins instead of creating an alternative , and due to frequent debate in the team members regarding bitcoin core , segwit , Bitcoin cash I do think that the future of whole crypto world is at stake , since it could hamper the most dominant cryptocurrency in this world.

I do think that it should stop trying to replace bitcoins.

I think it may have a future if factors would converge to be in its favor. I say that seeing how it gained in price point and is now the second best coin in the market with the highest value at around 2.3k. That gain, since it's birth from the fork, is very promising. I think many of those who have gained Bitcoin Cash has really used the chance and opportunity to boost the coin having to consider that they get it for free. Also, I think that's the purpose of the developers, like the above-stated reply said, to at least combat or neutralize the continued rise of bitcoin.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

With the Bitcoin being 8 times superior to the Bitcoin cash, what's the future of BCC ? It was supposed to be the new bitcoin, and now it's just one of those bitcoin forks.

Well the value of BCC is quite superior to all other altcoins which means that there is some support for that, people are using it and think that it will have a future and won't just fade away, even though bitcoin still remains the king of crypto. BCC has not yet came any close to competing with bitcoin, but it may remain a strong alt for quick transactions and lower fees(if that it was created for).
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

Bitcoin cash never be the new bitcoin.i think it can be a good ( low fee, fast transactions)
Indianhitz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

It all depends on the promoters and investors of BCC and their future plan with BCC. I think people are still interested in it and as long as people are interested and putting their money here till then it is not easy to disappear from the market. Bcc evolved from the Hardfork but exiting from the market all depends on the People who are investing here on regular basis.
cyber_smiley

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

I think that BCH will still stay in future simply because EGO in people and their will to win and show others that they are right "being true bitcoin" it has good supporters such as Roger Ver himself with other influential people around it. As long as those people are on top there you shouldn't worry about BCH, simply because if you have influence you can make some place for your coin, take a look how fast they went on coinbase but it took ages for litecoin...

In my opinion their community will support it and have large amount of people.
zulistt

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

it all depends on how many investors are interested in the BCC if at least a hundred people will be forgotten unless they raise the price so that investors are interested again if only a few investors are interested in BCC then it can be forgotten and lost for the duration
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 08:11:52 AM by VitKoyn

I thought this debate is over, Bitcoin Cash will never be the new Bitcoin because of its centralized mining, there are mining pool that have almost 20% of hash power and it only needs three pools to make a 51% attack on Bitcoin Cash, do you think that is secured? and also think of this, if BCH is really a decentralized cryptocurrency why do they have a CEO? lol. There is no doubt that BCH is faster than Bitcoin but I would not sacrifice the security of my coin to it. Bitcoin is more secured and it will have its own solution (without making a split) and I will wait for it to get implemented rather than switching to a fork coin. It will be a good competitor tho. Btw BCC is not Bitcoin Cash, that symbol already belongs to other coin called Bitconnect.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

ye, the idea of a CEO behind this crypto make me laugh every time i read that BCC will be the new king!
This is just wrong, because the idea of BTC it's the opposite, decentralized and can't be controlled by anyone, plus the recent pump just show they are trying to make profit out of it before people stop supporting it and it will get lost into the altcoins sea..
I don't think BCC will have a long future but who knows?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: