Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hoqu.io ICO is a totally Scam and fake.  (Read 484 times)
nitikeshd (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Hi Guys,

I have deposited Litecoins into HOQU's Website and it got deducted from my account as well, But it did not came to my Wallet nor did i got any HOQU Coin's for that.

I have tried to contact with the support team and dropped them an email as well as in chat. But there is no response from them as well. Its been 4 days i have deposited but no response from them.

I suggest you guys to stay away from This Scam ICO and do not ever deposit your money there.

Miss_Izzie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Oh wow, actually the same happened to me. I've deposited BTC two days ago (two different transactions) and none shows in the balance although they say it should be seen within minutes. Have tried to contact them too. So far to no avail. That's really annoying  Angry
Miss_Izzie

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Just saw this Twitter statement:

HOQU
@HOQU_IO
Current state is that some TXs might not show up in the HOQU back office after investing ETH/BTC/LTC due to clogging in ETH network
If you had everything processed but the info doesn't show up - do not worry, we have all the info and TXs are to be shown on 11 of Jan, not sooner.

Jan 6, 2018

So it seems there is some hope  Smiley

among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Hi Guys,

I have deposited Litecoins into HOQU's Website and it got deducted from my account as well, But it did not came to my Wallet nor did i got any HOQU Coin's for that.

I have tried to contact with the support team and dropped them an email as well as in chat. But there is no response from them as well. Its been 4 days i have deposited but no response from them.

I suggest you guys to stay away from This Scam ICO and do not ever deposit your money there.

there are some ICOs that don't send Tokens to thier investors Till the end of ICO although you send them money,
hoqu i don't know what strategies they use in thier ICOs.
Monica_Hamm

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

HOQU
@HOQU_IO
Current state is that some TXs might not show up in the HOQU back office after investing ETH/BTC/LTC due to clogging in ETH network
If you had everything processed but the info doesn't show up - do not worry, we have all the info and TXs are to be shown on 11 of Jan, not sooner.

Jan 6, 2018

This seems worthy information. Thanks!!
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

HOQU
@HOQU_IO

Jan 6, 2018

For those guys above. You do easily panic  Grin . which its is normal though since we are talking money on here and would really be alarmed if we do see our funds is already confirmed but not being credited on the account. HOQU had made already give some words and this should really wipe out those doubts. It is actually true that ETH network is really clogging that's why some services or even crowdfundings as of now is being affected.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
altcocollector

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

Do not panic, I understand the amount is huge but if you have the TX ID you can send it to the HOQU Team and they can sort it out for you. Labeling a project as scam just cos of  a Technical glitch is not fair.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

Do not panic, I understand the amount is huge but if you have the TX ID you can send it to the HOQU Team and they can sort it out for you. Labeling a project as scam just cos of  a Technical glitch is not fair.
yeah too easy to judge, i've been watching their ICO and so far those questions and issues were answered via their telegram group. I believe their team is resorting to this and will fix some issues soon.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
pattiepot

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I've sent ETH as well and it took 3 days. 
But it arrived! So relax and just wait. They made an anouncement that it will take more time..
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

I got my tokens, too.
Just patience and don't panic. You will receive the tokens.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

Do not rush to conclusions. It could only be a technical error that did not depend on HOQU, and you already accuse them of fraud.

caloriecoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Even I lost my ETH , they do not respond over email or chat, send them 10 emails, no response. Definitely a scam company, we need to alert the crypto exchange about HOQU scam.
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

I'm not part of the HOQU team, but this project isn't a scam. I've well received my HQX tokens and my bounty campaign stakes. Please don't spread rumors without further argumentation.
nitikeshd (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

HOQU
@HOQU_IO

Jan 6, 2018

I am a frequent user of ICO's. I have invested in electroneum and it was my best investment of all.

But in Hoqu, They don't really care about their users and even worse is, i have got 0 token. As per the statement you just made, i admit that there might be some problem  in the information. But I have mailed them several time but still no reply.

I am preety much sure that its completely a scam and fake ICO. So i would like you all to stay away from it.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

That's not a scam absolutely.  The problem is in network of ETH.  Also you might now, that a lot of ico doesn't send their tokens immediately. Keep waiting and chat with some guys from support

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

I suggest you to read out all of the latest updates on the social media. On Twitter, they clearly said that all of the transactions will be processed until 20 January. On Facebook, they also said that the process speed depends entirely on ETH network.
If you need more satisfying answers to your question, go to their telegram page 'cause as long as I know the devs are quite active there.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
rolando1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

do not be too quick to conclude something, you better find out first the truth of it and try to keep contacting the relevant parties in this matter.
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

I participated bounty campaign and invest this project.
I don't think its scam.  Announcement is specifically and supporter is very good.
Hope good anything.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Hoqu is not scam. They have great community and developers are very active don't ever try to make fuds. DO your own research or join their telegram campaign. Hoqu is a successful ICO.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

I think you should wait before calling a project a scam. Sometimes clogging in a network causes such a thing, you just have to be patient and try to reach them out on different social media channels. Good luck Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: