Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Wallet for many altcoins  (Read 758 times)
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

different altcoins have different wallet. you can use exchange wallet if you want all in one wallet.
if erc20 token only. i advice to use myetherwallet. its easy to use.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

MEW and ledger nano blue)

Gonzo1977

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

For ERC 20 coins the best one is MyEtherWallet
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

I think you should use MyEtherWallet to store your altcoin and to store bitcoin you should use the local bitcoin wallet site.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Mas maganda tlaga ung ewallet na hardware pwede offline kesa online ewalle kc isang pagkamali mo lng mawala ang lahat ng pinaghirapan mo. Sa wallets nman ng gaya ng ledger make sure na authorized dealer ung nabilhan mo or direct ka sa company para safe pinaghirapan mong altcoins..
rich815

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

For ETH and ERC20 tokens I use MEW, convenient interface, good protection.
noa06

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Ola cryptoworld,

Ive downloaded the Enjin wallet, as i am really exited to be able to get most of mycoins out of exchanges and get them into my own personal safe : 0

But as i was transfering my first project in ( Enjin indeed) i realised looking at the other one (REQ and QASH) that it was the exact same adress than i just send my Enjin to.

Is that "normal" as they all are ERC20 token, therefore they are stocked on the same address ??

I have to say that crypto is awsome but still quite complex, specially if you are not a techy savyy expert xD

In any case, the Enjin team has delivered once again, and im really looking forward for the Minecraft plugin !! Keep rolling the ball, and the name of Enjin will ripple through the all wild world : )

Cheers
okuj

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

I'm also about to switch to the Enjin wallet: https://www.enjinwallet.io/

The Android app seems straightforward, but I'm thinking about to wait for the desktop version. However, many supported coins and many layers of security.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

I own many altcoins - IOTA, NEO, ada, xlm, xmr, trx, gto, xem, sc, fct, ... and I struggle to find a good wallet where to keep them. I don't want to install 1 wallet for each coin that would be crazy. I heard jaxx wallet is not that good so looking for alternatives. Coinoim and other wallets I know of don't support most of these coins. And keeping it at an exchange is not the greatest idea... thanks

Most of the coins youve mentioned has its own wallets,it isnt possible to store these coins into a single wallet.

aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

my etherwallet is the best for altcoins it is the one commonly use even in exchanges,airdrops and lot more. It is proven through time in eth.
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Unless you have many coins, use their original wallets.
hifishotik

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

MyEtherWallet is the best for your ERC 20 altcoins.
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

No other variants at all?

I like MEW, but is it the only one? I'm new to all this stuff, so I just want to make sure. It's better to have options, isn't it?
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

myether wallet is the best wallet if you are looking for free because this is safe as long as you are not clicking and ads because their is a chance or hack so their is another wallet but it is not for free buy a ledger it can support all and it is the most safest
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Now e-Chat presents their crypto messenger app with built-in multi-currency wallet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

If you want to stock such a wild range of coins - you cant stack them in one wallet. Almost all coins have their own wallet. But if there will be once such wallet - I recommend you not to save them in one place Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Try buying Ledger Nano S. Ledger Nano S is a kind of a hardware wallet. Hardware wallets, which may be referred to offline wallets, are more secure than online wallets because online wallets are so prone to hacking. Having too many kinds of coins is hot to hackers’ eyes. Though, I do not know if Ledger Nano S supports all of your owned coins. If not, then look for another kind of hardware wallet.

edi-mf

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

I own many altcoins - IOTA, NEO, ada, xlm, xmr, trx, gto, xem, sc, fct, ... and I struggle to find a good wallet where to keep them. I don't want to install 1 wallet for each coin that would be crazy. I heard jaxx wallet is not that good so looking for alternatives. Coinoim and other wallets I know of don't support most of these coins. And keeping it at an exchange is not the greatest idea... thanks

Most of the coins youve mentioned has its own wallets,it isnt possible to store these coins into a single wallet.

That's my biggest problem, some of them are like 3GB+ on the hard drive...
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

great wallet MEW. you can use the offline version if you have 2 computers.  Cool
very safe and reliable wallet
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

I highly recommend “myetherwallet”. One thing that is intriguing is how MEW supports Ledger and TREZOR hardware wallets as an additional security measure. This means you can use the hardware wallet and still send and receive the ERC20 token via the MEW platform. This is a great feature, as very few other wallets offer original hardware wallet support. By 2017, one would expect a lot of wallet services to get hardware support from day one. Unfortunately, that's not the problem, which is a bit embarrassing. There is another aspect about MyEtherWallet that almost everyone likes it. You can download the JavaScript version from wallet and run it on your computer. There is also a MyEtherWallet CX Chrome browser plugin, which offers many functions. Unfortunately, Chrome plugins do not support hardware wallets, for some unclear reason. It is not clear if this will ever change, but for now, this is a missing feature.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: