Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Wallet for many altcoins  (Read 751 times)
CryptoNews1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

I own many altcoins - IOTA, NEO, ada, xlm, xmr, trx, gto, xem, sc, fct, ... and I struggle to find a good wallet where to keep them. I don't want to install 1 wallet for each coin that would be crazy. I heard jaxx wallet is not that good so looking for alternatives. Coinoim and other wallets I know of don't support most of these coins. And keeping it at an exchange is not the greatest idea... thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjohnes23

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

I own many altcoins - IOTA, NEO, ada, xlm, xmr, trx, gto, xem, sc, fct, ... and I struggle to find a good wallet where to keep them. I don't want to install 1 wallet for each coin that would be crazy. I heard jaxx wallet is not that good so looking for alternatives. Coinoim and other wallets I know of don't support most of these coins. And keeping it at an exchange is not the greatest idea... thanks

You can check Exodus and Myetherwallet. Also, don't forget to have Ledger for the safety reasons.

Exodus is comfortable cause it shows the percentage of your portfolio allocation. But it supports not all the coins.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

I store my "wallets" as digital paper wallets encrypted in 7z with 64 character random passwords. Most of the password is stored on a QR code I scan with a 2D barcode scanner, but there may or may not also be a prefix or suffix.. a couple of characters before or after the main password, I add to thwart anyone who might find the QR codes. I can't confirm or deny this.. and yes I will install the wallet of the coin I buy and then delete it after I have my "paper wallet" backed up. I may or may not also use lastpass with a 64+ character password... all with 2 factor authentication turned on and everything.

When I use the authy app I don't name the sites.. I just put in letters, like Aaaaaaaaa, Bbbbbbbbb, etc , and have a laminated card in my wallet that shows which numbers correspond to which websites in case somehow someone got ahold of my 2FA account. (Very unlikely).. the exception to this rule is Gemini, which uses Authy by default which is why I originally got it in the first place.  Authy doesn't let you rename sites that use their specific algo.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

You can check Exodus and Myetherwallet. Also, don't forget to have Ledger for the safety reasons.

Exodus is comfortable cause it shows the percentage of your portfolio allocation. But it supports not all the coins.
I agree with this poster. Exodus and Myetherwallet are two of the best wallets that I have used for a long time and rarely faced any kind of problems with them. They are far better than many offline wallets and I love how easy it is to access all my altcoins in one place without having to check different wallets repeatedly. Among these two wallets, I like Myetherwallet a whole lot more since I like its user interface a lot and their transaction fees is a lot lower than the fees imposed by Exodus. Any of these wallets are great though for storing your altcoins.

cryptowomba

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

I would use My Ether Wallet as it is very easy to set up and great for 99% of all alt coins.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Safety first ? use ledger, but dont buy it from other person. Make sure its from thirf party or the company it self and still in the box, youll never know what they done to that ledger before and you can lose your money. ive read that thread where this guy buy ledger from ebay and got all of his saving stolen earlier. Or you can use myeteherwallet and keep the privatekey somewhere save
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I am using MyEtherWallet and many altcoins exist in this wallet. I do my transactions easily. You can try too   Smiley

black45

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Blockchain.info for bitcoin
MyEtherWallet for ETH and ERC20
Jaxx or Exodus for multi-coins wallet.
multic2012

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

MyEtherWallet the most reliable storage wallet violas today!If bitcoin,it is better to keep a cold wallet
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

I use coinomi in combination with myetherwallet. Coinomi is easy to use and can also revieve tokens. There are two exchangers integrated (shapeshift and changelly) and private keys can be exported. The whole wallet can be backupped and be used as mind wallet.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

I use coinomi in combination with myetherwallet. Coinomi is easy to use and can also revieve tokens. There are two exchangers integrated (shapeshift and changelly) and private keys can be exported. The whole wallet can be backupped and be used as mind wallet.

This is my answer too. I use coinomi and MyEtherWallet to save my coin. Both are very easy to use and have security features are assured, so, you can try it.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

I think the altcoin Wallet works the same way as a bitcoin wallet because they keep the very important and important personal keys necessary to make a transaction. It does not store altcoins itself, because this is not really there anywhere.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

I would suggest Exodus wallet and MyEtherWallet. However, Exodus only supports a limited number of coins, but the interface is really fluid and simple to use, especially for people new to crypto. MyEtherWallet on the other hand only supports ERC-20 tokens, meaning coins like XEM aren't supported.

Cinemo

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

My etherwallet is the best now for some bounty but if you want to use most secured of course ledger nano s
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

I agree with the majority MyEtherWallet is currently a recognized standard for convenience, security, the size of the list of supported currencies and tokens.
CryptoNews1 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

Thank you all for your answers, I already use Exodus but it doesn't support many coins. Will try MyEtherWallet for the rest of the coins then
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

if you want to keep altcoin with just one wallet, I suggest you to save it in myetherwallet.com wallet because it is safe to use and most importantly this wallet support ERC20 so much altcoin that can be saved in this wallet.

LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Well, Perfect Money is considered to be ok good, also I've recently found FreeWallet. It is very convenient to use, rather fast and nothing have ever been stuck there, the longest transaction I had was 3.5 hours, but normal for ICO crypto, which I put out into BTC, most likely. And in freewallet you can sent BTC without commissions, although usually it is around $15, so this is a very nice bonus.
Awnar

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Try metamask. It is like an extention you your browser that only needs some 12 words to unlock. It can be a good feature to many token exchange sites who supports it. IDEX and etherdelta support metamask and you really dont need to input your own address just the private key. Although right now IDEX is at maintainance and etherdelta is having some problems with eth deposit.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

I think the only wallet that can handle almost all coins in the market or even those not in the market yet is My EtherWallet. I've used Jaxx but its limited to few coins so I am keeping only ETH and BTC there.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

different altcoins have different wallet. you can use exchange wallet if you want all in one wallet.
if erc20 token only. i advice to use myetherwallet. its easy to use.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

MEW and ledger nano blue)

Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

For ERC 20 coins the best one is MyEtherWallet
amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

I think you should use MyEtherWallet to store your altcoin and to store bitcoin you should use the local bitcoin wallet site.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
LinAliza

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Mas maganda tlaga ung ewallet na hardware pwede offline kesa online ewalle kc isang pagkamali mo lng mawala ang lahat ng pinaghirapan mo. Sa wallets nman ng gaya ng ledger make sure na authorized dealer ung nabilhan mo or direct ka sa company para safe pinaghirapan mong altcoins..
rich815

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

For ETH and ERC20 tokens I use MEW, convenient interface, good protection.
noa06

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Ola cryptoworld,

Ive downloaded the Enjin wallet, as i am really exited to be able to get most of mycoins out of exchanges and get them into my own personal safe : 0

But as i was transfering my first project in ( Enjin indeed) i realised looking at the other one (REQ and QASH) that it was the exact same adress than i just send my Enjin to.

Is that "normal" as they all are ERC20 token, therefore they are stocked on the same address ??

I have to say that crypto is awsome but still quite complex, specially if you are not a techy savyy expert xD

In any case, the Enjin team has delivered once again, and im really looking forward for the Minecraft plugin !! Keep rolling the ball, and the name of Enjin will ripple through the all wild world : )

Cheers
okuj

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

I'm also about to switch to the Enjin wallet: https://www.enjinwallet.io/

The Android app seems straightforward, but I'm thinking about to wait for the desktop version. However, many supported coins and many layers of security.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Most of the coins youve mentioned has its own wallets,it isnt possible to store these coins into a single wallet.

aldrin6697

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

my etherwallet is the best for altcoins it is the one commonly use even in exchanges,airdrops and lot more. It is proven through time in eth.
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Unless you have many coins, use their original wallets.
hifishotik

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

MyEtherWallet is the best for your ERC 20 altcoins.
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

No other variants at all?

I like MEW, but is it the only one? I'm new to all this stuff, so I just want to make sure. It's better to have options, isn't it?
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

myether wallet is the best wallet if you are looking for free because this is safe as long as you are not clicking and ads because their is a chance or hack so their is another wallet but it is not for free buy a ledger it can support all and it is the most safest
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Now e-Chat presents their crypto messenger app with built-in multi-currency wallet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
MISS_nSTASSY

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

If you want to stock such a wild range of coins - you cant stack them in one wallet. Almost all coins have their own wallet. But if there will be once such wallet - I recommend you not to save them in one place Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Try buying Ledger Nano S. Ledger Nano S is a kind of a hardware wallet. Hardware wallets, which may be referred to offline wallets, are more secure than online wallets because online wallets are so prone to hacking. Having too many kinds of coins is hot to hackers’ eyes. Though, I do not know if Ledger Nano S supports all of your owned coins. If not, then look for another kind of hardware wallet.

edi-mf

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Most of the coins youve mentioned has its own wallets,it isnt possible to store these coins into a single wallet.

That's my biggest problem, some of them are like 3GB+ on the hard drive...
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

great wallet MEW. you can use the offline version if you have 2 computers.  Cool
very safe and reliable wallet
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

I highly recommend “myetherwallet”. One thing that is intriguing is how MEW supports Ledger and TREZOR hardware wallets as an additional security measure. This means you can use the hardware wallet and still send and receive the ERC20 token via the MEW platform. This is a great feature, as very few other wallets offer original hardware wallet support. By 2017, one would expect a lot of wallet services to get hardware support from day one. Unfortunately, that's not the problem, which is a bit embarrassing. There is another aspect about MyEtherWallet that almost everyone likes it. You can download the JavaScript version from wallet and run it on your computer. There is also a MyEtherWallet CX Chrome browser plugin, which offers many functions. Unfortunately, Chrome plugins do not support hardware wallets, for some unclear reason. It is not clear if this will ever change, but for now, this is a missing feature.
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Can you please tell me a reliable wallet for storing ripples? Thanks in advance
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

I suggest you myetherwallet and metamusk, both are popular and with good reputation. Of course you can buy an offline wallet for higher security.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

There is not existing wallet that can hold a lot of altcoins at once,exchanges can do that for you but its too risky to hold your coins there for too long because they being attacked by hackers.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Try to use Jaxx multi wallet. Or cold wallets, from Trezor, or Ledger.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
onewaytwogo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

You will have a lot of wallets.. this is currently a huge barrier to entry.. anyone that solves this problem will be hyper successful..
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

you can start trying with Myetherwallet, its use is quite easy, and also the level of security can be said good

zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

For ethereum based tokens myetherwallet is the best way. It is very easy, fast and secure. Don't hold your coins at the markets it can be risky and if you have large figures you should use offline wallets. Offline wallets keeps hackers away from your coins.

DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

Today I heard negative news about Myetherwallet. Scammers have become very cunning and want to steal your private keys. Be very careful and avoid phishing sites. But I'm sure that at the moment, Myetherwallet remains the best wallet for ETH, ETC and ERC20 tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

I think eidoo is a very nice new wallet, user friendly and safe enough. maybe you can use it, I've tried it and so far everything is fine

deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Hi,

Hello every one,I am Deshan from sri lanka,

I am personally crypto trader .and came here in 2015.This is an good and very important topic for all.because we want good and safe wallet for store our coins ,because coins is our profit.So we want safe and good wallet,

Many wallets in Crypto field.But we don't know which is the best,

This is some of wallet types,

*Overview - Table of Contents
   *Types of Wallets
   *Universal Wallets
   *Hardware Wallets
   *Online Wallets (Web Wallets)
   *Mobile Wallets for Android
   *Mobile Wallets for iOS
   *Desktop Wallets
   *Paper Wallets

My personal idea is the best wallet is hardware wallets,because it safety high strong,but we all used online wallet every time,I think MyetherWallet is good for us. https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

Thank you! Smiley Smiley

Rolffkaisers

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

MyEtherWallet is the best. Only you hold the private key and it isn't stored on the web version.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

I been using myetherwallet for a while now and never I came across any problems yet. Its easy and quick to set up and accept most of the coins out there.
Looohhh

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I would advise to use the Enjin digital smart wallet.
It's a highly secure wallet for mobile (android for now) compatible with BTC, LTC, ETH and all ERC20 tokens.

It has been made by the Team from Enjin coin. It's really easy to use and the interface is amazing!

https://www.enjinwallet.io/

On the play store :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enjin.mobile.wallet

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

I haven't had any issues using the Mist wallet.  With it's new light-mode, the chain syncs much faster than it used to.  They seem to update frequently as well.  I've heard people having problems getting tokens to show up after restarting the client but it works fine on my system.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

Personally, I use MyEtherWallet. A great wallet, I advise everyone to use it.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Where i can buy Ledger with sale %?
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

I prefer for the best wallet for storing my tokens is myetherwallet.it secure and easy to used.
Bugatti73

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Personally, I use MyEtherWallet. A great wallet, I advise everyone to use it.
But some times i see information that its hacked....
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

There many altcoin wallet that are very trusted altcoin wallet but here, I think the advisable and best altcoin wallet is myetherwallet.com you can easy to use in the short of time, has  a good service.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
D1n4R

Activity: 168

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

There many altcoin wallet that are very trusted altcoin wallet but here, I think the advisable and best altcoin wallet is myetherwallet.com you can easy to use in the short of time, has  a good service.
I also think so because I am a myetherwallet user. but in some cases there is usually a lot of theft in the mew and should be careful not to happen to your wallet
Bugatti73

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

I am also searching at multy currency wallet...
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

With too many altcoins having to handle and keep track of them is very hard, i know you said that keeping them on exchange is not a good idea, but if you are palnning on trading them at some point when the price changes, than keeping them on polonix would be a good decsion since in my opinion and from what i have heard is the best exchange wallet out there, and if you are planing on putting them in other wallets keep in mind that you lose quite some amount of deposit and transactions, while keeping them on polonix you can switch them up at any point without having to pay too many fees.
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

From mobile wallets I like Eidoo. There are both for android, and for apples) And today, for all users, there was the Airdrop token ETHLend. And in the future there will be many more actions.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Exodus is good and myetherwallet is absolutely excellent. Exodus does not support most of the altcoin you are holding and my etherwallet only store token that is created on ethereum platform. Jaxx seem to be your best shot though!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
granchio

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

I think myetherwallet might be a good solution to store many different altcoins. It is supporting erc20 tokens. It is very useful in the terms of transactions.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

For me, the best wallet is myetherwallet since I didn't experience any problem yet. This is better than other wallet.

---
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

Myetherwallet  is the best wallet  for  me and this wallet is very easy to  use and this  is for altcoin wallet is myetherwallet usually  is we want wallet and secured is myetherwallet
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

Myetherwallet  is the best wallet  for  me and this wallet is very easy to  use and this  is for altcoin wallet is myetherwallet usually  is we want wallet and secured is myetherwallet
But MEW is only for storing ethereum and ERC20 based tokens,you can't store LTC or XMR or other altcoins in myether wallet.So we need to suggest the wallets based on the OP.

Coinomi is one of the best wallet which offers you to store most of the popular altcoins as well as the tokens,so I think it is the best wallet for multi coin storage.For mobile storage a wallet name called Cryptonator which supports popular altcoins so you can use it for daily using purpose.

If you want the ultimate security for your coins the but a Ledger Nano S which supports bitcoin as well as the altcoins even ERC20 tokens.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

Most erc20 tokens are supported in myetherwallet and if we talk about secured mew can provide it im using it for a year and you are the one who holds private key.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

btcCoincart

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

Safety? Use ledger, full-box one.
Try to find some from a famous company, don't by from anyone else on market, it's not safe!
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

If multiple tokens are and if all of them are supported by myetherwallet. That's my suggestion especially if erc20 tokens your tokens. But you should be careful about your private keys and not just let people know it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
CoinCollector006

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

There are some good suggestions on this board Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, Ledger Nano, Frankly i use all of the above. But I think you should also get used to the idea of owning some of your coins on a local wallet on one or more of your home computers. Its safer than owning the coins at an exchange which are under constant threat of hacking.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
anamie

Activity: 485

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

I'll use myetherwallet for storing my erc20 tokens and so far I've didn't encounter any problems, and also try to use this different wallets like Nano ledger or exudos this kind of wallets are very secured and safety. Id think iota and neo had also secured wallet.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

I'll use myetherwallet for storing my erc20 tokens and so far I've didn't encounter any problems, and also try to use this different wallets like Nano ledger or exudos this kind of wallets are very secured and safety. Id think iota and neo had also secured wallet.
Try MYETHERWALLET user friendly and easy to use...And as long as you dont click the phising sites and always keep your private key your coins are safe..I also used Ledger Nano it is safe and secured..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

I just try to buy only ERC20 tokens, so i can have them all on MyEtherWallet, and i have this one connected to my hardware wallet, so it is un-hackeable, so i am quiet about that.
That is the best thing that you can do.. or just buy a ledger and store your altcoins in there, they support a lot of altcoins at the moment.
themistocleess

Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

The best and safe wallet is Myethereum and ESR wallet.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

I have no other wallet for ERC20 platform coins than MyEtherWallet, on my other coins if course I'm using their phone App wallet like Neo and QTum.
But Myetherwallet is safe and convenient for Cryptocurrency investors like me.

dangdangdang

Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Safety? Use ledger, full-box one.
Try to find some from a famous company, don't by from anyone else on market, it's not safe!

Indeed, use company owned wallet to keep your asset safe because nothing would make you safer and at peace of you're going to use other wallets although they promise more security, safer than the other one.
Myetherwallet for me is safer than using third party wallets.

kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

Recently, I read a lot of information about the purses for different coins, EIDOO wallet is very good in its performance, but I never used it, I only used Coinami wallets and it completely suited me in everything.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

I think that one of the best crypto currency wallets is myetherwallet. This is due to the fact that it is possible to store many different tokens on its basis.
In addition, MEW has a very user-friendly interface and allows you to quickly operate with your tokens.
And one more advantage is its integration with etherdelta crypto-exchange.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

usually, I use a wallet exchanger to store Altcoin, myetherwallet and Wallet Ledger is the safest option I think to save altcoin

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
akonrupom

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

I would use My Ether Wallet as it is very easy to set up and great for 99% of all alt coins. I think the only wallet that can handle almost all coins in the market or even those not in the market yet is My EtherWallet.

I do my transactions easily. You can try too...
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Recently, I read a lot of information about the purses for different coins, EIDOO wallet is very good in its performance, but I never used it, I only used Coinami wallets and it completely suited me in everything.

Well eidoo is a successful project so we should expect more innovation from them.
Me either is also using coinomi wallet and it's great app because I can easily exchange some coins because it's supported by changelly and shapeshift. However, if you really want a high privacy wallet, try ledger nano, it's pricey but its price speaks to itself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

My Ether Wallet is the best choice, very easy to have an account and it is the best wallet of all alt coins.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

For me best wallet to keep lots of different alt coins is myetherwallet. It’s a popular wallet amoung crypto community. It is very easy to use and also very safe. There is no need to try a unknown wallet. It could be risky.

Bugatti73

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

I dont see real answers, only speaking )
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

it's true not all wallets support all the coin you have, based on my experience, I always keep my coin in myetherwallet but I share it in some ETH wallet, as long as we are careful keep our private key wallet coin will be safe
Sleeper..

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

Enjin has a great wallet and MEW if you looking to store a lot of ETH based coins.
Enjin supports a ton of coins Smiley
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

I use MEW from the beginning. if I am more thinking to use 2 models of wallet. one for the ERC20 wallet model and another used for blockchain model, I use MEW to hold token or coin with base ERC20, simple, fast in transaction, easy to use, safe, and low fee. Security has been tested as long as we are always wary of things that have diinfokan MEW. For blockchain I use some wallet such as JAXX and coinomi. I guess you can not use only one wallet for some coin or token.

G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

the best altcoins wallet for the first time there is blockchain, blockchain site would be familiar to altcoins users, but the weakness of wallet blockchain is if blockchain is connected with bitcoin then blockchain can not accept other virtual currency transactions such as litecoin, ethereum , and many more others. But if I still keep my wallet in myEtherwallet, but depending on each person, believe it keeps his wallet where, most importantly guaranteed safe.
Gail.09

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Mas maganda tlaga ung ewallet na hardware pwede offline kesa online ewalle kc isang pagkamali mo lng mawala ang lahat ng pinaghirapan mo. Sa wallets nman ng gaya ng ledger make sure na authorized dealer ung nabilhan mo or direct ka sa company para safe pinaghirapan mong altcoins..

Hi Kabayan,  anong wallet ang ma.ererecomend mo ?
George P.

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Exodus wallet is a very good choice!! Exodus support: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC)   Ethereum (ETH)   Dash(DASH), Golem (GNT),Augur (REP),Decred (DCR)   
EOS (EOS),Aragon (ANT),Gnosis (GNO),OmiseGo (OMG),Basic Attention Token (BAT),Civic (CVC),SALT(SALT),Bitcoin Cash (BCH),Ethereum Classic (ETC) and FunFair (FUN)   
sale.kripta

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

I using myetherwallet. There was not a single problem with the use of this wallet. Use only myetherwallet.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Since the beginning of the acquaintance with the crypto world. I downloaded the application on my phone with my wallet, and transferred the etherium to it. A few days later I learned that a week ago he was hacked and lost a lot of the etherium. Now I use myetherwallet,  is the best choice.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

As far as i know there is no existing wallet that can store most of the alts,there are some wallet (hardwallet) to be specific that support some solid Altcoins but is very limited unlike to what exchanges can hold,but keeping your coins in exchanges isnt advisable because its too risky if you are holding large amounts of coins in exchange they are very prone to hackers thats why exchange doesnt allow people to store their coins for a long time,you need to trade these coins if you want to keep it in exchanges.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I prefer to use Myetherwallet. It is very convenient and supports most of the altcoins. For security reasons, it is better to open a separate wallet for each coin.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

I use Myetherwallet because I think it is easy to use and supports many other Altcoin.
Bugatti73

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

I use Myetherwallet because I think it is easy to use and supports many other Altcoin.
And day by day dont working and cannot see all altcoins...
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

I store my "wallets" as digital paper wallets encrypted in 7z with 64 character random passwords. Most of the password is stored on a QR code I scan with a 2D barcode scanner, but there may or may not also be a prefix or suffix.. a couple of characters before or after the main password, I add to thwart anyone who might find the QR codes. I can't confirm or deny this.. and yes I will install the wallet of the coin I buy and then delete it after I have my "paper wallet" backed up. I may or may not also use lastpass with a 64+ character password... all with 2 factor authentication turned on and everything.

When I use the authy app I don't name the sites.. I just put in letters, like Aaaaaaaaa, Bbbbbbbbb, etc , and have a laminated card in my wallet that shows which numbers correspond to which websites in case somehow someone got ahold of my 2FA account. (Very unlikely).. the exception to this rule is Gemini, which uses Authy by default which is why I originally got it in the first place.  Authy doesn't let you rename sites that use their specific algo.
mona55

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

myether wallet is the best for altcoins.it is easy to use,transaction fee is low and it takes few times.it is safe.

yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

the best wallet of altcoins is ledger I'm reading the thread where this person bought the ledger from ebay and got all his savings stolen earlier. Or you can use the myeteherwallet and keep the private key in one place.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Bugatti73

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

the best wallet of altcoins is ledger I'm reading the thread where this person bought the ledger from ebay and got all his savings stolen earlier. Or you can use the myeteherwallet and keep the private key in one place.

What is better ledger or trezor?
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

If you are not a suspicious person you can go ahead and use myetherwallet. It’s a simple but useful wallet that you can use for %95 of alt coins. Just becareful and don’t login your info in phishing websites.

mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Blockchain.info for bitcoin
MyEtherWallet for ETH and ERC20
Jaxx or Exodus for multi-coins wallet.

very well put. this is the best in the market so far. with myetherwallet and exodus/jaxx you are covered for most part
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Wow. I knew there were a lot of newcomers, but judging from the responses, there were a lot more than I could have ever guessed. You all realize that those of you who recommended MyEtherWallet are talking about tokens, which are not exactly altcoins right? I mean yes, there are now clustered as alts but only because they are used like cryptocurrency (then again, 99% of them aren't used, just traded).

Or have I become left behind in time? Am I simply too slow to keep up with the times? MEW best altcoin wallet... Nobody reads OP anymore I guess. Good luck storing Iota and Monero on Mew.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

I recommend to use my ether wallet . it is good for erc20 based cryptos like what you say. or try exodus
I am using it and it is not pain in the ass as My personal experience and as my daily driver for storing coins. give it a try hehe. the fees is ETH
BlackBlue

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Myetherwallet is for ethereum token wallet right? it doesn't support any coin like sem, neo and soon. I'll better to suggest to buy a cold wallet like trezor or nano ledger but I don't know also if they support all of the coins/tokens talking by OP.
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

my ether wallet (mew)
in my opinion is enough.

rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

The safest way to store cryptocurrency (if you do not take into account the safe with paper wallets) -  hardware wallets. Trezor and Nano Ledger S are the most popular ones. Nano Ledger supports slightly more different currencies. But I personally prefer Trezor, because of it's design.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

i choose myetherwallet because it can hold ERC20 token that a lot of the new token which it ERC20 and also the myetherwallet is safe and also free unless you dont click any ads  you will be safe
chaosagent

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

Cold storage divice like Trezor or Ledger - is the best and most convenient choice for keeping your capital

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

jumpinginjoe

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Def trezor or ledger... recommend using hardware wallet as much as you can.  much more secure.
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

There are many wallets around, but the good ones are not that much. For me i use Im Token and My Etherwalllet. These wallets have helped me tremendously virtually in all ramifications. They are both fast when it comes with exchanges and trade purposes. On security, they are both tested and trusted; they aren't easily hacked. In short they are just the best for now for me.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

The most popular and I guess also the most trusted is MyEtherWallet. This is usually what most ICO's require for bounty participants. That in itself shows how credible MyEtherWallet is. Exodus is also a good choice. It was actually ranked #1 in one of the surveys conducted.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Myetherwallet. This is the wallet i use and used by many now because it is easy to use. And for me it is safe just always keep your private key in safe place and only you will know.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

I am choose myetherwallet because it can hold ERC20 token that a lot of the new token which it ERC20 and also the myetherwallet is safe and also free unless you dont click any ads.
joeworld

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

I chosen coinomi as for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: