Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of 2018, bitcoin $ 40,000 or more?  (Read 968 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

The crypto landscape is changing dramatically these last few weeks and we are seeing other digital currencies really grow up with new technologies like Cardano and Eos and we saw Ripple and Ethereum also take off while Bitcoin price is stable to slowly declining at the current time. Bitcoin though might go up double or treble in price by the end of 2018 but now coins are also paired against NEO AND ETH as well as new blockchains like ARDOR, STELLAR AND STRATIS coming, so we never know what will happen next.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

The growth rate of bitcoin at the end of 2017 is quite slow. I think $ 30000 is the price of 2018. But nothing is impossible that the bitcoin will be worth $ 50,000 or more. Bitcoins are becoming more and more popular worldwide and there are a lot of investors investing in bitcoins.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

A little lower, I read the topic of what people think about bitcoin for $ 20,000, after which time it will reach these heights again. But it became interesting, is there anyone here who believes that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be $ 40000 or more?

It is hard to tell if bitcoin can reach that value since it cannot break its value now ranging from 14k $ to 16K$. If it can jump up over 20k$ then we can expect that by December the price of bitcoin could really skyrocket to 40k$ or more. But the conditions were not met as of this January so let us wait for February so we can make a good prediction as to what value will bitcoin hit by December of 2018.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptogandalf

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

$ 40000 sounds reasonable  Grin
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

I will be fluctuating between $15k and $20k in 2018 I think. Bitcoin is becoming the true digital gold. Like regular gold it won't be traded too often, will be more like an asset and its price will be more stable. So, more and more people will hold it and the price won't be jumping up & down too often.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

The current situation, the price of BTC by the end of 2018 can be maintained at 20,000 US dollars is not bad, and now there are a lot of competitive currency, diluting the current pool of funds, so now look at the risk of BTC is still there, pay attention to investment risks. Do not blind faith!
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

more. it will hit 50k - 100k by the end of the year, IMO.
And end of this month it will hit 20k-25k
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

A little lower, I read the topic of what people think about bitcoin for $ 20,000, after which time it will reach these heights again. But it became interesting, is there anyone here who believes that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be $ 40000 or more?
If this will gonna happen. This will surely SHOCK the world. $40k wow imagine if you have 1BTC.
This still achievable as bitcoin has making some biggest bull run last year.
So, this will repeat the bull run and now it's warming up.
Let's go to the moon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

i think sometimes bitcoin will hit the $40000.. because of according to the chart of bitcoin in last two or three months, it can be happen.But it cannot say exately..
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

i don't see the 100% growth  (to 40k $) by the end of the year. it's true, 2018 just begun and it's premature to talk about prices but i don't think bitcoin will double it's value
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

From previous years study on bitcoins proves that there are chances for the bitcoins price to surge above $ 40000 or even more than that which is for the good of investors and bitcoin users, so this is a good time to buy some bitcoins as this is a million dollar market place where you can be millionaires of tomorrow,  if you find time to invest in the bitcoin network now it will help to earn more returns on your investment.

eatfaith

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Actually, I really want that happen at the end of 2018. But the fact that it seems 2018 is the year of altcoin.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

I think bitcoin will exceed $ 40000 by the end of 2018. The effect of a high price year 2017 makes a lot of people competing for bitcoin, it will increase bitcoin demand and the price will definitely increase.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

There is a big possibility to reach that price in the end of 2018 40,000$. Well prediction on the end of 2018 but not totally relying on that to happen. Btc price really good and cannot fathom to its exact price to predict. Maybe it will be more than 40,000$ on this year. Sounds funny and real because this is the time every time is for bitcoin price to raise and to down. But pretty sure it is not easy to come on that price. Let's look and wait to it this 2018 on the last day.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

I think there is a bad effect if the price of btc will reach  on that level. Some of the buyer will hesitant to buy a btc anymore and find some altcoin.
It cause and avalanche of price drop which bad for the btc holder. Market is always work on the supply and demand if the supply exceed much on the demand there would be a drastic drop of price.  

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

It is this sort of price increase which has polarized opinions on the future of the digital currency, and made any Bitcoin price prediction for 2018 fraught with danger. There is are those that are very much in the positive camp with regard to the future of Bitcoin, and those who believe that it will inevitably crash and burn in the near future.

One possible issue that could impact on any Bitcoin price prediction for 2018 is government legislation. While the United States federal government doesn’t really have an official position on the cryptocurrency, other administrations have taken specific action. And the picture in Europe could provide a clue to the future legislative direction in the US.

devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I remember the time i started to know bitcoin, that was january 2017. The value is $1000 more or less, i saw the ups and downs, but it never came to my knowledge the increased of bitcoin value by the last quarter of 2017. This 2018, i think we can not really say what bitcoin can reach, but i think $40k is not impossible.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Have seen so many threads about prediction of bitcoin's price this year. We all just end up predicting base on what others say or what we see on the graph but none of us really know what the future lies for bitcoin's price. Bitcoin seems so stagnant at 15,000$-17,000$ for several days now that if it will continue for couple of months, then 40,000$ is impossible to reach.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Why not. Bitcoin is having all the possibilities to gain the market cap in the year 2018 and show us the dream prices of 40K or more. This is juts double of what we are seeing today. The rates could be achievable because in this year number of followers of the crypto currency and specially the bitcoin will increase to double and thus the followed investments too. Also there is one positive and indirect approach of investors now days who are coming from the alt coins side. I mean as we see the alts are growing fast and people are getting into it, some portion of this is also shared with the BTC indirectly and thus we see the good leaps in the bitcoin market too. So yeah this is perfect year to grow in double and the easiness of which will come through the contained development of the bitcoin.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

believe it or not it would be a hope for everyone who already has bitcoin, because if you look to a few years ago bitcoin prices continue to rise and may also occur this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: