Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of 2018, bitcoin $ 40,000 or more?  (Read 957 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

A little lower, I read the topic of what people think about bitcoin for $ 20,000, after which time it will reach these heights again. But it became interesting, is there anyone here who believes that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be $ 40000 or more?

I think that BTC price will be up to 30k $ per 1 BTC. Of course, in case of total criptocurrency capitalization with 1500 billions $ and more it could be up to 40 k $.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

The height that bitcoin would reach in the near future can still not be ascertained, as there is no certainty regarding speculations made by groups and individuals. But one thing I believe is that bitcoin will still keep appreciating, regardless, the up and down movement.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

I think the OP meant to say $4,000 not $40,000
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Maybe yes, i think bitcoin will surpass the price on 2017 through at the end of these year. How ever it will be little harder to rich.
Ksenia Goloveshko

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

My conclusion is this, to earn money and invest more quickly in the Crypto currency. Since at the moment this is a real opportunity to increase revenues, yes you can lose, but the forecasts and practice of friends say about the increase in income Roll Eyes
dineth88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

i think it will hit 50k this year !!!
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

i think it will be target in 2018 over 50k$ and go to moom
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

I do not think the price of bitcoin will increase to $ 40k. Bitcoin has thrived in a short time, then its price has dropped by nearly 50% in just one week. The price of bitcoin is not stable, I think the price of it will continue to decrease.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

A little lower, I read the topic of what people think about bitcoin for $ 20,000, after which time it will reach these heights again. But it became interesting, is there anyone here who believes that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will be $ 40000 or more?

I think it can reach $20k soon but reach $40k is too difficult because it is too high i think.
Bitcoin is still powerfull to grow but i think a the end of 2018 bitcoin just hit $30k maximum.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

In the last few years bitcoin achieved prices that people didn't believe it was possible or dream of, that being said, it's completely  acceptable to think that bitcoin will once again surprise us and jump to some new all time highs during 2018, specially if you consider all this recent hype around cryptocurrency, more and more people start jumping in on the crypto boat.

I think anything and mostly everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, there is always a possibility for bitcoin to reach that said amount. However, for that to happen, there are so many different factors that need to align because a 40k dollars mark is such a big leap from where it is now. We should take it mind that it took roughly a decade from onset up to the current state before bitcoin reached the amount it's in now. There were so many ups and downs, and even if most of the time, bitcoin only shows its numerous increases over the last few years, there are still hurdles that it should be able to overcome before another growth  and value spurt happens. I guess, be positive, but be realistic as well.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

I believe if bitcoin maintains the current steady rise in its price, I not only think but also believe bitcoin will surpass $40000 by the end of 2018.
This year will witness more people coming into the world of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin and this will increase the market cap which will ultimately increase the price of bitcoin.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Well, I think the bitcoin price is going grow even higher reaching up to $60,000 by the end of the year. There is still high demand of bitcoin in the market that is why I think many people will be buying bitcoin in the future. The only thing that is holding bitcoin back from breaking $25,000 benchmark by now is the bitcoin transaction issues and once they fixed everything will be back to normal. 
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

I do not think the price of bitcoin will increase to $ 40k. Bitcoin has thrived in a short time, then its price has dropped by nearly 50% in just one week. The price of bitcoin is not stable, I think the price of it will continue to decrease.
Bitcoin is seen as a new trend and this market is attracting new investors around the world, which will increase the number of Bitcoin owners and the need to use Bitcoin in their lives. increase

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

In the space of roughly an hour, bitcoin’s value has fallen from $15,494 to $14,711. That’s a heavy drop, even for bitcoin. We have to follow up the 100days MA's. A high volume bearish flag breakdown (close below $14,460) would open doors for a drop to $10,400 (Dec. 22 low). A violation there would expose the next support lined up at $9,965 (100-day MA).
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Maybe atlest $30k-50k is very achievable this year,BTC's will have its lightning network and it will improve the BTC's transaction speed it will trigger investors to join in our community.

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

is likely to exceed that price because this is just the beginning of the year alone the development of digital currency is greatly increased and many people want to learn what digital currencies like bitcoin and altcoin, so do not sell the bitcoin you have and hold it until the end of 2018 and you will surprised at the price.

I agree... partially. If Bitcoin will resume its uptrend, then it may well exceed this price. But if it should ever enter a bear market - as it already did many times in the past - well, then you could take off a zero from your predicted number...
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Nowadays,  when whole countrys think about launching a cryptocurrency, bitcoin will rise further. In most cases you need a trading pair to invest in other coins or tokens and bitcoin will be the leading trading pair followed by Ethereum.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Let's all wait for  that moment. We are all hoping for the best  future of bitcoin.  Let us wait for the price increase of bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
trinketmage

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

I believe we will see strong increases once the Lightning Network goes online, and 50K is absolutely possible
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Is it impossible for Bitcoin? No it is not. If the LN comes this year then the price will reach the 40k without any problem, otherwise I think the price will be around 30k$

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: