Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low value coins are creating Millionaires  (Read 536 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

Most people forget to look Dent raise because of ripple both coins raised from nowhere created lots of millionaires . Now DCN (Dentacoin) raising its almost reached 500% in last 3 days still growing hope it will also create lots of millionaires am  grabing as much i can . Even i am buying some ETN and datum both looking promising.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Yup the hype of the huge supply coins is in buy them while they are cheap and you still can! Pretty crazy phenomena lately but that is what is happening grab the bull by the horns if you can  Cheesy

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

very true, although the risk is higher, but if you spend time doing your research you can defiantly find some very undervalued coins right now which will make massive gains in the short term, such as:

(BMC) Blackmoon Crypto
(RCN) Ripio Credit Network 
AustinTX2005

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Any coins you guys could suggest I buy this very second?
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

This was true. Many coin that are very cheap being pump hard and create many millionaire in a day.  When my token get pump i always sell from it and left it half so i can buy more other token that cheap. Sometime i lose. But that was the risk to gain big profit.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

I think we can also buy and join these millionaire when new coin enter the market or during ICOs. Yes,Initial Coin Offerings are an alternative form of crowdfunding that has developed outside of the traditional financial system. This model has already helped many successful projects and companies get the necessary backing required to start their business on the blockchain. Better yet, many average investors have experienced returns as high as 100X their initial investment, in very short amounts of time.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

dont forget bnty, an actual good coin
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

Many low values coins that are recently got pumped. Including new tokens. Such as electroneum, tron, cardano and etc. Even though they created many millionaires. Those lucky ones risked very big to get this huge profit so i can tell that the luck is in the investors. So for others to become millionaire you have to risk it but always no where to be safe so that you wont end up bankrupt
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

This is only because speculative nature of cryptocurrencies. Especially low coins tend to raise shockingly good just by getting bigger market cap. So this is a lesson to learn, invest and hold LONG.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

very true, although the risk is higher, but if you spend time doing your research you can defiantly find some very undervalued coins right now which will make massive gains in the short term, such as:

(BMC) Blackmoon Crypto

Thanks for the tip, will look into these coins.
StepStoneMadness

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

electra
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

The first time I hear about this currency. But if it has grown by almost 500% in 3 days, then I will consider this currency as an investment.
Bitcoin gives us a good example that a currency with a couple of cents can grow into thousands of dollars. Therefore, you need to buy crypto currency for a cheap price.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

(BMC) Blackmoon Crypto

In these crypto-currencies there is really a lot of risk. I've heard a lot of good reviews about BMS.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

This is only because speculative nature of cryptocurrencies. Especially low coins tend to raise shockingly good just by getting bigger market cap. So this is a lesson to learn, invest and hold LONG.

Not all are purely speculative in nature, some of these tokens/alts have decent working companies behind them, so naturally, the tokens appreciates in value.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
CryptoNeger

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

(BMC) Blackmoon Crypto

What you are trying to say is: These shitcoins are incredible scams, but i have bought them in hope of getting rich, so if you please buy them it will pump up my profits.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

I will suggest to buy CARDANO(ADA) because Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed.And looking at the coin cardano was just 0.11@ before one month and now its trading at 1$ mean almost 10x times rose. So I see that cardano will touch 2$ in next 2-3 months.Also you can go for steller, Tron, Verg.

biittcoiin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:08:06 AM by biittcoiin

what about all this channels where people team up to inflate and dump prices? are they worth it or just a scam?

Also, a lot of the coins you are talking here are in the top 100marketcap. It is very hard to become millionaire with those coins in the short term...the more I research the more I realise the only way to really become millionaire is getting a good ico coin or a coin with a marketcapt <5million. don´t you agree?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

(BMC) Blackmoon Crypto

I agree with what you said about rcn and maybe there will be a hard pump in the near future. I hope to reach 100% or even more.
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

It is because a .03$ coin is easier to have 10x increase in value than a 200$ altcoin. Although it is very risky investing on these type of coins but many are still attracted to the potential profit, you just hodl and wait. Although there are some undervalued coins out there, a little research and some luck and you can hit jackpot.
spivorcointaun

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

Guys, I am a hot-head BTC hodler. However, never invested in ICOs. Planning to try these three:

Monero
Cointed
Gatcoin

Please share your opinions about these ICOs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: