Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:31:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low value coins are creating Millionaires  (Read 536 times)
karwanmino

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

We must see the total supply 1000 b supply can't step up like a 100 million supply it will need longer time or heavier funds to move the value

but sometimes we make mistakes like me last year at February i purchased 100k ripples for around one thousand dollar when its price was about 0.0060$ but three days after i sold out for some simple earn if i didn't do that now i would make $100k to $200K and maybe for next year it would get 1M

Now my best invest is RDD reddcoin . i made nice profits with it only within one month    Wink
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Yes, I believe low value coins are creating Millionaires since there's good pump happening for almost all low value altcoins. These coins are first targeting for a $1 achievement and once they reach the $1 target they move to $2 or $3 in a short duration. This kind of pump really creating low value invested members as millionaires definitely.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

I think that the low cost of a coin is not an indication that it will make you rich. The main thing is the product itself, not the value of the token. The increase growth in the percentage of expensive coins may be more than cheap.
Gwyndl

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

What exchanges is everyone using for the new up-and-coming coins ?
mjaw

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

This is only because speculative nature of cryptocurrencies. Especially low coins tend to raise shockingly good just by getting bigger market cap. So this is a lesson to learn, invest and hold LONG.

Not all are purely speculative in nature, some of these tokens/alts have decent working companies behind them, so naturally, the tokens appreciates in value.
Good point.

Unless you're just in it for speculation, I think this is important to research this if you plan to hold long.

White paper is always a good starting point!
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

There are some coins that is really promising and profitable but we should also aware that there are more shitcoins that has low value but never increase because of lack of development or the dev is just create the coin to scam investors.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

Trading with low value coins is much harder then trading with the most common coins. You should be just an ace in the trading and cryptocurrency. But the profit is marvelous.

Go-go-go, power girls !
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

Guys, I am a hot-head BTC hodler. However, never invested in ICOs. Planning to try these three:

Monero
Cointed
Gatcoin

Please share your opinions about these ICOs.

Monero is good for long term hodling
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

Yes DCN is pumping and also its under top 100 coins from long time also now its growing .Nom best to invest TRX and dimcoin soon it will increase value by holding atleast 3 months.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

With the cryptocurrency growing and becoming more popular. People who have experience growth in Bitcoin are now looking for more good opportunities in which a cryptocurrency hasn't grow yet or still has a lot of growth potential that is why people have now shifted and resorted to buying other good cryptos such as ripple. When Bitcoin got down from 20,000$ to 12,000$ you will see that a lot of hidden gems have uncovered themselves as they grow exponentially making people not only double or triple their investment.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Even i am buying some ETN and datum both looking promising.

DATUM?
Devs aren't competent enough to fix their app. You can't even withdraw the DAT  you have on it.  Roll Eyes

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

What exchanges is everyone using for the new up-and-coming coins ?

Kucoin has lots of promising coins.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
StepStoneMadness

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

ok, i was being funny.

$50 bucks?  Bitcoin and ethereum are no brainers but that $50 bucks will not earn you generational income buying eth, btc.

You have to buy a cheap ass coin and but lots of them. $50 will not put you in the game if you invest in btc, eth. $50 bucks in another cheap ass project will do the following...

1. Get you engaged deeper in the ecosystem
2. Education on this industry
3. A great experiment that will pay dividends down the road with the knowledge you gain
4. and possibly a great 100x return

2018 is the year of the privacy coins/projects. Throw that $50 into one. Check out electra (eca) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electra/

cheers!
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I think low value coins are not thrash. With a small rising on the price can bring really good profits. But also I think it is not easy to find that kind of coins. In my opinion, it is about luck, mostly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: