Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2k to invest now. help me to make my choice  (Read 860 times)
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

How i divide it to create a good portfolio and also your opinion of what to buy Smiley

thanks
Check coinmarketcap for top coins. I would suggest AMM, ADA, TRON, LSK, RDD, DOGE, RIPPLE, LTC, and of course, you should also get yourself some BTC before you start trading.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

If you intend to invest part of this money in some ICO, then perhaps in this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0 you will be able to find a suitable project for yourself. In this list all projects already have a working product and this definitely can minimize the risks.
But in any case, do your own in-depth analysis.
Good luck Wink

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

I like ethereum, bitcoin and ripple. Although many of the coins have a fall now, ethereum's price is still high an not suitable for buying. Bitcoin and ripple may be good choices for now. Good luck!

I hope we still have a chance in ripple, ethereum would be a very good choice in this case if you could find the right price when you buy it
Maet1212

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

If you want to attempt to exceed a double up, my favorite choices are DeepOnion, Upfiring, Social Send, and Substratum.

For safer investments, Cardano, Ether, Lisk, and Stratis are easily my favorites.
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

That is a hard decision to make because it is hard to determine if there is any coin that would moon.  I would pick a more established coin (not totally safe as they can go down too) (ethereum/bitcoin/Neo/waves).  If you want a moon coin, you need to pick one yourself as any coin that pumps up fast, goes down fast too.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

diversification is the key imho. i'd put 30% into BTC and ETH; 20% into coins with solid platforms behind like ICX, STRAT, XLM, AION, ZRX; 20% into younger and more risky coins like GTO, PRL, EDG and 30% into ICOs, there are some very promising ICOs coming (zilliqa, wanchain, beetoken etc).

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

How i divide it to create a good portfolio and also your opinion of what to buy Smiley

thanks
If I become you, I will buy some coins that are still not far from $1. This allows will continue to grow quickly in just a period of 1 year only.
Maybe I will buy ADA, XLM, TRX and of course BTC and also ETH is mandatory.
Do not listen to what people say to you, your decision will determine your own profit
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Well, so far a lot of new arrives to invest in the world of cryptocurrency. Generally, the people just recognize bitcoin as a very promising investment place. Even if there are still many coins in cryptocurrency that is potential to be a place to invest.

Anyroad, if you want to invest in the world cryptocurrency try to don't pull all your eggs in one basket, divide your capital to some coin. For time being I have an investment strategy that's short-term investment and long-term investment. For the short term, I chose bitcoin because the price is very volatile. That's a way I can take a chance when the price goes down I will buy bitcoin and when the price goes up I will sell it. And for the long term, I chose Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano and stellar. That altcoin has the potential for future prices will be high. For the division you can do, Bitcoin 40% Ethereum 20% Ripple 10% Cardano 10% and stellar 10%.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

Now there are alot of opportunity to gain profit from cryptocurrency market because mostly the price of all coin going up. And from my research some altcoin that will big this year is UTRUST that woud like more good in service than Paypal, and other coin is STORM, AION, BITCLAVE.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

thanks
Pick your coins based on the how long your investment will be.I think you must add ETH to your portfolio even if it is long or short term because there are more chance of ethereum price to bump soon.And already ethereum started moving so make your investment as soon as possible.Then SC is also considered to be the coin of 2018 and now it is very cheap so you can add that coin also in to your portfolio.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

Split your money in 3 or 4 different coin.  Bitcoin is must be on your top list, maybe you can invest 40% of your money. And follow by ethereum, i think ethereum is a strong coin. After that you can buy coin with a  short term investment like tron, stellar. But it dependa on your strategy

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
j4ck.sparr0w

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

I will invest 50% to Ethereum and 50% to new ICOs
eatfaith

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

Half for Eth, and half for other altcoin to take a risk. Never cut loss.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

50% BTC and EHT the rest altcoins Smiley
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

I'd put it in WAVES!!  New exciting developments coming out for WAVES this and coming months!!  Go on a safari with me and ride the WAVES!! Grin
valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

With your fund, you can invest in good altcoins this year such as Ethereum, POWR, IOTa, ADA, Stratis and WAVES.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
hukaze

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

I just posted this over in the thread on the 'favorite projects' and i think it also applies here..

The obvious answer to your question, like one of the first messages stated is that everyone is just going to shill their own investments to you.. I will also do this but I am going to tell you instead.. Before you buy anything.. check out these 3 projects.. I personally think they are awesome and of course.. I own as much as I can get my hands on..

~~~~
MED: I like MEDIBlocks quite a lot.. Their team is astounding, the mechanics of their model is well thought out and developed, and given the lack of easy availability the pricing is stupid low.

SCT: Soma is awesome too.. They have a working product, one that engages the user for positive reward based interaction (escrow agents, etc), the design is excellent, the team is well sized for a project of this type (17+4), the 24hr volume is crazy low, $16k last I looked (only on etherdelta)..

HAT: I love Hawala Today.. This is a great project, 100% privately funded with an awesome token that rewards handsomely, a very tight token model with initial distribution and an aggressive rewards that sees the final 5mil token payed out to stakeholders..
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

if I have $ 2k I will invest on ethereum because I think ethereum is a coin that has good potential and will grow this year and you will benefit from it
but all the options go back to your own because you can decide it and choose it
rb26

Activity: 247

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

thanks

Make sure to have some btc and eth then I think it's wise to choose 3 more alts from the top20 coins which you feel confident investing in. Currently, there are lots of alts that are increasing in value (xrp, neo, doge, xem, and many more) all you need is to study their graphs and their purposes. Right now, I have multiple alts aside from btc and eth and they are ETN, ATS, XEM, PKT, XMR, LTC and still planning to invest on promising ICOs. It's also good to invest icos though it is also risky especially if the project will not succeed. You just have to thoroughly examine them and see how public will support it.

l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

my advice, maybe you should join ICO daneel.io which will start on 29 january, this is the ICO you should not miss, because this will be the best ICO of the month, more detail here the website www.daneel.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: