Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:48:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2k to invest now. help me to make my choice  (Read 863 times)
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Put it all on Gems ICO!! I strongly feel that Gems will dwarf every ico to date. I really believe in this project not only because it a great idea, but also because the Gems team is focused on growing with the community in mind!!
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

I just posted this over in the thread on the 'favorite projects' and i think it also applies here.. The obvious answer to your question, like one of the first messages stated is that everyone is just going to shill their own investments to you.. I will also do this but I am going to tell you instead.. Before you buy anything.. check out these 3 projects.. I personally think they are awesome and of course.. I own as much as I can get my hands on.. I like MEDIBlocks quite a lot..
I think to take advantage of your capital, the best way is to research and do your own analysis of ICO and Altcoin latest that can give a lot of profit. Especially with a lot of capital, I think $ 2000 has included a lot of capital. Kuhanya can give simple suggestion. If you do not mind waiting a few months or even a year. So popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum is enough and you can use to invest. But if you want a profit that you can get in a short time, maybe you should find out for yourself about the new ICO and Altcoin potentially bring a lot of profit.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

How i divide it to create a good portfolio and also your opinion of what to buy Smiley

thanks
wit 2k $ i would invest it on coin under 1$. i suggest to invest in verge, tron  and dentacoin.
for nowte best coin is ethereum, ethereum is good too if you. wanted to plan to play a long game. another coin worth for investing is ripple, xlm and iota, 3 od them are coin with project transaction. all coin that i mentioned there are all of the coim that i watch and the coin that i been hold.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

Just for me I will divide it into to investment, I will choose coins that have low prices because of quantity of coins il hold and gives me big profit. Just for you try to search that coins I dont endorse coins or suggest one Its your own decision and own risks also so take time to analyze and study what coin you want to invest.
1020kingz

Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

Just for me I will divide it into to investment, I will choose coins that have low prices because of quantity of coins il hold and gives me big profit. Just for you try to search that coins I dont endorse coins or suggest one Its your own decision and own risks also so take time to analyze and study what coin you want to invest.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

Investment in the world of cryptocurrency is very promising at this time. Many people are already successful and making a profit because investing in cryptocurrency.Well, investing in the world of cryptocurrency is very promising, but it is very risky for people who do not understand it. Therefore before you decide where to invest you should do a research on the coin you choose.

Up to now, bitcoin is very excellent to be a place of investment, but now the price is very high. But as an alternative, you can choose an investment in altcoin. As in the ethereum whose price is still $1200, but has the potential in the future the price will be high. In addition, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Cardano also have the potential of future prices will be high. You can divide for Ethereum 50% Ripple 10% Bitcoin Cash 30% and Cardano 10%. Well, that's my suggestion, ball is in your court.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Difficult to give best advise, in your place i would by not very expensive coins which are developing, and would invest some money in several ICOs, after comparing them. I don't think you should invest only in one coin.

mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

Choose among the first echelon of coins - ETH (Ethereum), DASH (Dash), XRP (Ripple), XEM (Nem), NEO (NEO), IOTA (Miota), Zec (Zcash), ETC (Ethereum Classic),  EOS (Eos). I also like Waves. Of course, the ETH has proved itself most of all, but other coins are already firmly on their feet and in the market. As for the percentage, it is difficult to predict something. Everyone writes different things. You can rely on intuition.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

Hi all,

i have 2k to invest now.

How i divide it to create a good portfolio and also your opinion of what to buy Smiley

thanks
I think it would be a wise choice to invest in ICO, because the rewards of ICO far outweigh the investment in altcoin.

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

With your fund, you can invest in good altcoins this year such as Ethereum, POWR, IOTa, ADA, Stratis and WAVES.
Yes, the list you listed is a good investment portfolio and I think you can invest it in your list. ,

mahimonliner

Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

2k is a good amount for crypto investment. I would suggest you to invest for long term.
in long term investment you have less risk of losing your money. 1500$ for crypto investment and 500$ for ico investment.
you can buy waves,strat,trx,xvg,rdd from exchanges and rest 500$ invest on any good ico.

kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

I would directly go for ethreum, all in. If you gave us a budget about $10k, I was gonna say some altcoins, but for limited budgets ethereum is the best and most stable option, to me. Consider it.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Buy 1 ETH worth of Veritium, veritasmining.co and you get 0.5 ETH worth of VRTM tokens as a bonus. The token is a security that pays quarterly dividends in ETH from the mining operation.

There is also an exchange in development, will be finished at the end of january.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

I would invest in ETH and ICOs
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I think you need invest to Spectrecoin (XSPEC) can make x100
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

You should invest fifty percent of that 2k into Bitcoin. The other half may be split into altcoins, and I would recommend small cap coins such as Aeon, CAG, DRGN, ZRX. However, you will have to do your own research and understand the use cases of each coin before investing your money into them.

trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

My advice is to diversity it. 2k is very little in the grand scheme of things, but the more coins you are in the more research you will do. Think about how much more someone is into a football game when they have 20 bucks on the game versus nothing at all.  So pick a few tokens yoy want to research and start buying little bits of each.  Then you can later make a big time investment in the ones you truly believe in.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Buy the cheapes coins in top 300,better undervalued and getting ready to be pumped,pay attention to Life coin,otx coin on hitbtc,they have started moving up already,but you still can jump into  Wink
mouneshwar123

Activity: 84

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

If I was you, I would diversify the investment as
25% in Ripple (XRP has gone down by 30% from its all time high, so it's better to buy now)
25% in Cardano (the future for Cardano looks promising)
20% in Stellar (many multinationals seems to be interested in this coin)
20% in TRON (TRX is widely expected to grow 5-6X times in 2018)
10% in ReddCoin (this is a kind of a gamble, if all the market reseacrh is to be believed, this coin will give you 10x returns)

Keep in mind that you should be holding these investments at least until 2019/2020. Panic selling will end up loss only.

Ikeoto1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

The best option it to invest in top listed altcoins that has the potential of becoming successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: