Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:32:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2458 times)
pehatas

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

Of all the altcoins I can offer to pay attention to ripple cryptocurrencies, it now costs about 20-25 rubles, although it once rose to 200 rubles.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

I advise you to buy altcoin at a low price but have a good future, I advise you to buy:
1.Tron
2.ADA Cardano
3.Stellar Lumens
4.Holo Coin
5.Waves
6.Kora Network
edongzkitetet

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

Of the many, temporarily cheap cryptocurrencies, I would advise DASH, as now its price is about 13 -16$, but the market is recovering and is expected to grow in the long term.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

1 shift costs around 0.6 dollars. ipfs and also releases. there are only around 10-20m coins in this market. at its normal and great times it was a top 100-200 coin. it lost its attention due to marketing but its also planned. you can use this opportunity to create big dividends. it cant get cheaper than now. the ath was around 10 dollars. that would be a 10-17x.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

There are many good coins with very less fluctuations. I have seen of binance HOT is one the best coin is now because it has high volume and high liquidity after that TRX, EOS and ETC. you can invest in those coins if want.

rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

nano, waves, ETERNAL TOKEN,EOS,XRP and Cardano these coins are best to invest.Now the prices of these coins are very low.So it's good to invest now.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

Futurax/ ftxt i think its a good coin in low price right now, its listed on idex, mercatox and hotbit, and i think this coin will be listed on indodax by winning vote, its can be increase price 3x. watch...
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

There are many good coins with very less fluctuations. I have seen of binance HOT is one the best coin is now because it has high volume and high liquidity after that TRX, EOS and ETC. you can invest in those coins if want.
I am observing on the price of trx and eos as these are my choice to invest. Also to add ethereum good to invest at this time with low price. Doing some research the best coins can gives us to choose to invest.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 06:39:04 PM by maarx

There are so many good coins available in the crypto market according to me some good coins such as cardano, neo,  waves, Ethereum, stellar these coins have high potential and promising coins in the market. These coins' growth are really promising. You can trust and invest in these coins. These are not either very cheap or costlier. Rates are ok to buy and hold for future turn over.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

There are many coin with a low price to buy. Like etheruem,  price are struggling decreasing problem, but they have possibility chance to increase faster like the other alts.
napman

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
napman

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

if I suggest low coin but have a good exchange rate prediction, TRX or AE. but if you have a lot of funds, you can invest in several other coins.
mmdsp

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

I suggest Urals coin  it have low price and have big future in vending buisness. It supports SegWit and have mastenodes in network, wich can gave good passive income.

███ ▌▌ ♦ 🌕 www.uralscoin.info 🌕 ♦  ▌▌███

URALS - Cryptocurrency for IOT and vending equipment
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

there is no suggestion for coins now because every coin is the same except if there is a high coin, maybe there is a suggestion
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
it is very difficult to say which coins will grow and develop in the future the most important thing today is to grow a sense of confidence and patience big enough to start investing with crypto currencies
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

there is no suggestion for coins now because every coin is the same except if there is a high coin, maybe there is a suggestion
Not so much right now, there are quite a lot of low price coins but they are quite stable. so I think we should not worry, let's invest in and hold, the market will soon bounce back

MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Not so much right now, there are quite a lot of low price coins but they are quite stable. so I think we should not worry, let's invest in and hold, the market will soon bounce back
You should also research those coins because I don't want to be blame in the future , but I assure you, these two altcoins is the best for long term investment.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

what I know is cheap coin coins and have a good future is
1. dimcoin nem platform
2. Loyal Coin Platform NEM
3. storiqa platform eth
4. bax platform eth
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

market is in so bad condition right now. that is why there are so many altcoins that are undervalued and can make x2-3 in the first bullish run. i can suggest you the ones that provides a new blockchain such as wanchain and neo.

turn the page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: