Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:00:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2458 times)
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Cybermiles is a good choice now, very promising project with working app and 10 million users. Devs promised to make important update at the end of January, integration ethereum, bitcoin and cmt into app. The price after general market correction is still on the bottom.

Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

For low priced coins, right now I like XRP, ADA, XLM, IOTA, TRX.  They look like they have good potential to run.  Invest a little bit in some and hope for the best this year. 
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

Ripple is by far the best choice since last month, per coin costs around $1.58 which is perfect as it has a higher rate probability it will grow more which means reaping huge rewards. You can't also miss out Electronuem at $0.15 per coin, it continues to create more hype and supporters are still coming in, making the volume of transactions blow up, proof is the current coins circulating through exchange sites at $13.29M and we are not yet close to 1/4 of the maximum supply of tokens which is said to be 5.90B. Don't sleep on Nem which current value is at $1.15, although this coin isn't mineable. I see a brighter future for them once they have been listed to a more popular trading site.
bismillahi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Hmm low prices coin with long term investement i suggest you safex and rebl
This two cryptocurrency this year will boom the coinmarketcap because of the dev still developing
their own blockchain technology, safex righnow using omni blockhain, and rebl using ethereum blockhain.
this two guys will have own blockchain soon, we just trust the dev and get our profit.
if you jump dont cut loss, no FOMO, please be true Hodlers.
Love your time to do not trading.

Investment = Trust = Hodl = Long term = Don't FOMO
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

For low priced coins, right now I like XRP, ADA, XLM, IOTA, TRX.  They look like they have good potential to run.  Invest a little bit in some and hope for the best this year. 
I invest some Ada, Xlm, and Trx I think these coins will grow this year. Also I add and hold ethereum these are the good coins I have which really profitable and has the potential to become huge the price this year. These coins are worth to be tradeable and if you have doubt maybe you can look and search for your own.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

If you are about to start investing, Cardano is still at low price and growing strong.

True,  that coin is a nice coin that will surely get a great chance of earning big. Some new project from ICO are also good form of investment because of the great possibility of huge pump.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

a lot of new coins that have a very small price, but you should not buy origin, you should read what travel plans and what technology they are using and see the team behind the project you can buy coin ICO or other altcoin like XLM and XRP and others or you can see all the coin at https://coinmarketcap.com
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

Micromoney and EXRN are good coins. The former being a lending token with low supply and their platform will go live in May (based on the roadmap) and somehow, the team promises growth in terms of price by then. The latter has incredible potential if they could build their product. It's basically just a speculation for now, so it's up to you to take the risks.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

I can say IGNIS , Stellar , and Ripple

IGNIS still new currency but it's show high volume of trading on my local place so it's worth to invest

Stellar was the oldest altcoin I've ever trade so you can try them

Ripple also attract people interest to invest

Smiley
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

For low priced coins, right now I like XRP, ADA, XLM, IOTA, TRX.  They look like they have good potential to run.  Invest a little bit in some and hope for the best this year.  
I invest some Ada, Xlm, and Trx I think these coins will grow this year. Also I add and hold ethereum these are the good coins I have which really profitable and has the potential to become huge the price this year. These coins are worth to be tradeable and if you have doubt maybe you can look and search for your own.
ADA looks good to have very high potentiality and you will get many opportunities to make a profit in this coin. TRX is ok but we have some other coins like NEM, XRP and if you invest little bit high amount NEO and Waves are also worth to invest. If you hold these coins now before ending this year you will make a huge profit.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

there are many cheap coins in the market which are potential to invest but many investors cant realize because they are afraid of losing. my advice are bitclave, SXUT, SXDT, PKT and TIO. All of them are released from successful ICO projects.

coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

ome Ada, Xlm, and Trx I think these coins will grow this year. Also I add and hold ethereum these are the good coins I have which really profitable and has the potential to become huge the price this year. These coins are worth to be tradeable and if you have doubt maybe you can look and search for your own.
[/quote]
ADA looks good to have very high potentiality and you will get many opportunities to make a profit in this coin. TRX is ok but we have some other coins like NEM, XRP and if you invest little bit high amount NEO and Waves are also worth to invest. If you hold these coins now before ending this year you will make a huge profit.
[/quote]

I agree to neo and waves, because neo is very famous for the project "which will run very well. thousands of ico projects will be run with neo technology.

waves have a very good FA base to raise the price, I think midterm is perfect for both of these coins.
Beyond that I look for the etc that will hold hardfork and airdrop in this March, I think this is the right time to buy this coin. with the price still quite cheap I think.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

New coins with low market capitalization and price are likely to grow in value several times or tens of times and selling them, you can get a good profit. Not only that it is and always shoot, but you can analyze the projects that stand behind them and read news about them
namjar

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

Just sell all those TRX, they are bullshit, and the CEO is just trying to pump the price at all cost, just avoid this one because it is a pump and dump coin.. Buy some ELIX, FLIXX, DRAGON, and DENT.

Those are perfect for a short-middle term.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Just sell all those TRX, they are bullshit, and the CEO is just trying to pump the price at all cost, just avoid this one because it is a pump and dump coin.. Buy some ELIX, FLIXX, DRAGON, and DENT.

Those are perfect for a short-middle term.

This is not only applicalble to TRX dude, even Ripple is also have the same condition and this coin also holded by the CEO and dev team members are having the complete control on it.
I suggest to invest on siacoin, ada or steller coin. These coins are completely stable in the market and very few time it fluctuates in the market. If you invest on these coins you can get the decnt profit with the investment you do.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I believe by low price you mean low marketcap, right? Cause if you don't have much money you can still buy 0.001 tokens of some expensive coin, and if it gets 10x your money will get 10x no matter the price.

My favorite low marketcap coins are Storm, Paccoin, Internet of People and Aragon.
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

for the low price it shown Siacoin for lots of people but there is something you have to caution as Antminer A3 is about to shipped to world which sold 1350 pieces already ( can check on the btg adress they provide) This means the difficulty of sc is going to moon at least x4  for the very first week. What i saw on charts on sc; if diff goes up price goes down for this year. What you think about it ?
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

There are many cryptocurrency have in cryptomarket.Some cheap rate coins have give a good profits.you tell us Dent and TRX give you good profits.yes this coin is good.yet some coin like DGB,XVG,SC,DOGE,XMY or same coin is better for trade.Keep doing your trade.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Begs the question why low price coins you are only looking for? Think about that and think hard because the answer may not be what you are looking for. Anyways some recommendations I can give based on your criteria includes Kin, DOGE, Siacoin, and Bytecoin.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

In 2018 there will be new great projects with new crypto giants. But now among coins with low market cap I prefer to invest into LMC, KickCoin, QVT, Worldcore and PKT. However, in any case, I will hold main part of my portfolio in bitcoins, etherum and may be Bitcoin cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: