Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price  (Read 2458 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

If you earned a good profit that coins, then keep It up. Nowadays there's a lot scam coins spreading In crypto market, so If I were you I focus those coin did you Invested which has a good outcome.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

If I think the current situation that tends to Bitcoin and Altcoin prices will be better for us to buy as an investment, which is good with cheap price but good coin with cheap price with high potential in the future, we have to sacrifice some of our Bitcoin to get the coin which will give us a big advantage.
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

A whole bunch of coins are at sale price now. Check Denarius ($DNR), $XTL, $BIS. Low price coins with a lot of upside potential.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

This is definitely the best advice, but whether you can find a cheap coin is a problem. At present, the pressure on the altcoin will be very large, and the future altcoin will be hard to produce value.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

If I think the current situation that tends to Bitcoin and Altcoin prices will be better for us to buy as an investment, which is good with cheap price but good coin with cheap price with high potential in the future, we have to sacrifice some of our Bitcoin to get the coin which will give us a big advantage.
This is entirely a subjective topic and one need to research about the good coins in the market if he/she is planning to invest. One should check the history and project backing a coin in the crypto market. Liquidity is a factor that must be taken into consideration before investing in crypto market.

Risk attached to the coin is also important. Keeping all these factors in the mind, I would say BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Ripple are great crypto to invest in and get good output.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

This is entirely a subjective topic and one need to research about the good coins in the market if he/she is planning to invest. One should check the history and project backing a coin in the crypto market. Liquidity is a factor that must be taken into consideration before investing in crypto market.

Risk attached to the coin is also important. Keeping all these factors in the mind, I would say BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Ripple are great crypto to invest in and get good output.
As different people from different financial backgrounds are here so your question would be a relief for many of others as well. They will get to know what they have in their mind but aren’t asking for any reason. But one thing I want today here. Dude, although you are going for low price coins but they don’t help you for long time. Rather get some tremendous coin and make your life.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

I would recommend to pay attention to such cryptocurrencies as Cardano, Stellar, Tron, Ripple. They have a large capitalization, low cost and good prospects.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

Nowadays, lots of good coins are priced low. From the lesser known ones I would point out Lympo (LYM token). It is sport and health oriented ecosystem with rewards, marketplace and other useful stuff.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
I do not know this will be useful or not but I will try to give you advice about altcoins that are good to hold at this time
1. ETH
2. THERE IS
3. ACDC
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Good coins to hold with a low price, Ethereum Priv Vitae Staker..they're worth to invest their project is good and has a potential to grow in future..invest with a low price now..
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Try to invest on these Altcoins CAPP, DTRC, XPAT and DOCK. Although they are cheaper to purchase for now but their team are actively working hard to improve the market performance of their coins and hopefully when the bullish market will start you may able to ride on time. Just check their websites for more information and for their exchanges at CMC.
bitgogo123

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

I understand what you mean, you are like maximizing your profits, but I remind you that this is a big risk because the pressure on the altcoin is very high this year. So I can't recommend you.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
I suggest you buy coins such as the ETH, NEO, there is and Cardano.
The Altcoin now the price is very cheap but has a great potential in the trade market.
You must immediately make investments because at the end of the year later coins will go up very high.

liveyourlife

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

Ethereum classic, NEO should pay attention to them, maybe they will show significant growth in the short term
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

I think it's good to invest in nano and waves.These coin are more profitable.Last January the price of nano rose to $34.At present nano price have fallen by $3.So this is the right time to invest.
Nelson96

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

me to want good projects.
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 02:24:09 PM by daftlad

You can look at https://spectreproject.io/ Very Undervalued at the moment... New Wallet also New Dev's...Take a look..! It a solid POSv3 coin.. I am currently getting around 10% By Just stacking in my wallet...Go have a look  Roll Eyes
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Skoliselita

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

# for me they aare :

ROX (robotina)
BCN (bytecoin)
DOGE (dogecoin) - meme but fast + low fee + many supporter
Nelson96

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

i agree you in bytecoin, but dogecoin? are you kidding us? Cheesy Cheesy
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Some people are already posted about Spectrecoin (XSPEC) in other threads

But my view on this is that

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

P.S.
And btw it has alread been hitting ATH of 5-6 dollars per coin, while now as you ve asked sub 0,5$
So now is the time if anything to turn a "penny stock into something huge"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: