Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year of the Cryptocoin  (Read 218 times)
howardhoward

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:22:36 AM

This will certainly be the beginning of the new era of blockchain tech.

What will change on your mind? Will something else appear in crypto world?
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

2017 was a monumental year for cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. The price of bitcoin rose almost 2000% from $1,000 in January to over $19,000 at its peak in December. Ether, Litecoin, Ripple and other leading cryptocurrencies experienced similar spikes and a host of new cryptocurrencies burst onto the scene. $3.7bn was raised via ICOs, calling into question the future of venture capital. And finally, CryptoKitties became a blockchain sensation as sales hit $12m in their first month.

2018 is set to be another breakthrough year for cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency market will continue to grow as institutional capital gets involved. ICOs will professionalize as experienced investors move into the market. Regulators will take a firm stance on ICOs leading to a short-term slowdown.
Concerns around scalability and performance will lead to the rise of new platforms and approaches. Moreover In 2018 new currencies and platforms will emerge, experienced investors and financial institutions will move into the market and regulators will take a stance.

I think, 2018 will be the year that cryptocurrencies become embedded in the traditional financial system.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

Within just 1 week on this year, we saw a lot of altcoins soaring into the roof. And also those coins that I haven't heard lately are making new roadmaps, partnerships, listings and it brought them back to life. This is definitely a good year for crypto.
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I think this is the year where we weed out a lot of the useless alt coins.  We just saw the pets.com of the crypto world explode in value but eventually people will wise up to it.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

Year of the Cryptocoin?

I think this year is the time for cryptocurrency to raise more people because we can see that every altcoin trying to increase and I think this year, we can see many people want to join into cryptocurrency world. it started with bitcoin that increase so high and makes people in out there amazed for the price and after the price is down, now it is the time for altcoin to reach the highest price. I think we will see the cryptocurrency will more famous in this year and the government will try hard to learn cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Yes this is the year of most cryptocurrencies. They will boom this year but as always take profits as soon as you can afterall is crypto space and nothing is guaranteed. Risk management should also be your watchword.
anhlt47

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

This is year of alt coin, to be specific
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

According to Economist 30 years old magazine, it should be Smiley  but my personel feeling this year is completely year of the crypto, i hope the market will grow 3-4 times and domitaion of the btc stabilized %25.
howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

Yes, I pretty hope that altcoins will have a strong position in 2018
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Yes, I pretty hope that altcoins will have a strong position in 2018

Yes, they will continue to hold a strong position in 2018, in my view. Why? Because as long as bitcoin still face the scalability problem, investors will go look for other coins such as Ethereum and Ripple or Litecoin that has a quick transaction confirmation and the cost of each transaction is very cheap.

Year of the Cryptocoin?

I think this year is the time for cryptocurrency to raise more people because we can see that every altcoin trying to increase and I think this year, we can see many people want to join into cryptocurrency world. it started with bitcoin that increase so high and makes people in out there amazed for the price and after the price is down, now it is the time for altcoin to reach the highest price. I think we will see the cryptocurrency will more famous in this year and the government will try hard to learn cryptocurrency.

2017 is a good year to us. But 2018 will be more exciting as more and more people will be going to the crypto. You just have to look at how the trading platforms are performing lately. Most of them are laggy and slow, means that their customer based is growing bigger everyday. Altcoin though will take some attention from bitcoin.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Year of the Cryptocoin?
I do not quite understand what you mean,But Balloons that can erupt at any time? A momentary phenomenon? Regardless of what the pessimists say about Bitcoin, this one currency continues to increase and give multiplier benefits to its owners.It can not be denied that the fantastic price increase experienced by Bitcoin also impact on the rise of other virtual currencies.

While I agree that there is an "exhuberant" market and that value has not yet been correctly understood by many of the market participants, there is money to be made in any occasion. Just choose wisely and try to figure out what is going to survive and what is not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: