Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki  (Read 1783 times)
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

The idea is great, but I find that if it is just about bitcoin, there is little that you can learn, so if possible we can add the activities and the journey of the other altcoin. I find bitcoin to be the first ecosystem and present ecosystem that is nurturing more ideas about altcoin to reach a more developed community.
BeckyHolmes (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

Maybe my question has already been asked but I've not read the whole thread, excuse me in advance.

I like your project, its manifacture and its concept, but why won't you instead contribute to the "original" https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page and help not spread the community efforts into multiple websites?
I also understand that redundancy is important in knowloedge spreading, just want to know your point of view about this.

Anyway good job.

Hello Cluster2k! We are happy to see you here.
BitcoinWiki.org is a different project. First of all, we are about whole cryptoworld and not only about bitcoin. You can find on our portal information about bitcoin, altcoins, exchanges, wallets, ICOs etc. Secondly, we are a multilingual cryptowiki. Nowadays we have 19 languages on our website which are developing every day. We already have about 4000 articles only in English thread. These are our special features.

BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

The idea is great, but I find that if it is just about bitcoin, there is little that you can learn, so if possible we can add the activities and the journey of the other altcoin. I find bitcoin to be the first ecosystem and present ecosystem that is nurturing more ideas about altcoin to reach a more developed community.

Hello tranquanghuy. Welcome to our community!
As I said in the previous message BitcoinWiki.org is not only about bitcoin. We also have articles about altcoins, exchanges, wallets, ICOs etc. You can contribute to our project and add information about different altcoins, we are always happy to see new writers and editors on our website - www.bitcoinwiki.org    Wink
Fishmo57

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I also don't understand this reaction  Smiley Orange wasn't bad at all

I just think that now bitcoinwiki.org has more serious and strict design, I like it
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

guys, I saw a new banner on your website, do you have partnership with changelly now?
BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

guys, I saw a new banner on your website, do you have partnership with changelly now?

Yes  Smiley  We have a partnership with Changelly. If you want to buy bitcoin we offer you to do it through the link on our website. As it is said on our banner Buy bitcoin - support BitcoinWiki
Totalnuts

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

is it a kind of donation or what?
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

is it a kind of donation or what?

it's not a donation, guys just have some bonuses from this, correct?
Totalnuts

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

it's not a donation, guys just have some bonuses from this, correct?

Bonuses? so i pay more if I use the link on website?
BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Bonuses? so i pay more if I use the link on website?

No. You do not pay more, the price is the same. We just have some partnership bonuses if our users buy bitcoin through our link  Wink
BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Hello dear followers!
I want to share with you great news. We are on Reddit now! I am totally happy because our community is expanding and we open new socials for ourselves.
Join our subreddit, enjoy discussions, share your advice and experience, ask questions. Let's create together a strong and friendly cryptocommunity!
unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

Hello dear followers!
I want to share with you great news. We are on Reddit now! I am totally happy because our community is expanding and we open new socials for ourselves.
Join our subreddit, enjoy discussions, share your advice and experience, ask questions. Let's create together a strong and friendly cryptocommunity!

Congrats, Becky! reddit is a great place, I like it very much. i think every worthy project should be represented there
lolacio

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Oh this is a very nice info, thnaks you all dudes
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

good for you, just a little advice, don't create only bitcoinwiki discussions, there must be interesting conversation about crypto
BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

good for you, just a little advice, don't create only bitcoinwiki discussions, there must be interesting conversation about crypto

Of course, our subreddit is not only for BitcoinWiki.org discussions. We are a comminity of crypto enthusiasts so you can discuss relevant news on our thread, cryptocurrency questions etc.  Wink
Wiskeycrew

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

reddit can be a good instrument for you, it is a little bit chaotic for me but many people love it
boobanana

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

reddit can be a good instrument for you, it is a little bit chaotic for me but many people love it

yeah, reddit is really chaotic, I cant understand its structure...but i'll subscribe you guys, it's pleasant for me to support your project
BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

yeah, reddit is really chaotic, I cant understand its structure...but i'll subscribe you guys, it's pleasant for me to support your project

I hope you will find there interesting topics for yourself  Wink
BeckyHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Reddit i a kinda wierd, but thanks that you created it!
Also I am agree with people, saying that it will be great if you continue to enlarge your data storage and give more info about altcoins. Bitcoin is good, but altcoins are also acrual

Googlerbit, join our subreddit  Wink
BitcoinWiki.org is not only about bitcoin, it's about whole cryptoworld. We have articles about altcoins, exchanges, wallets, blockchain etc and expand their amount every day. Our name was chosen as a tribute of respect to the first cryptocurrency.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Hello dear followers!

hello, I've subscribed your sub. i want to say that it's cool that you create discussions about what's happening in crypto. It's good idea b'cos it's always really interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: