Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:01:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ?  (Read 1931 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Profit takers and some slight correction, after bitcoin bearish market expect some alt to go down as well. As we all know still bitcoin is the only coin that is somehow widely accepted and known to more people, we need some correction as bullish runs tends to frighten and alert government about possible crash.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

The cryptocurrency market could not collapse. In the world there is now a great demand for an alternative to Fiat. This will push the price of the coin up. Correction exist in all markets. Those traders who have the ability to wait will always win. When bitcoin is in a downtrend we have an opportunity to switch their attention to altcoins and Vice versa. You only need to learn how to use it.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?
Times like this are the best time buy into dips in my honest opinion. I always try to be as optimistic as possible. If it continues to go down then still good to buy for me. If it goes too deep then I can leave them for a year and it should be up by then. I am always willing to lose what I throw into crypto.

Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Up and Down is always happen in market because all markets depend on supply and demand. sometimes its even down to bottom but dont be panic trader, be patient, as long as there is still demand it will rise up again..
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

I wish I could be more of my Favorited tokens. This is a time you buy as more as you can, this correction is good time always to buy more!
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

I think everybody would be losing their shit if the market was actually crashing. So, I think we're safe for now.  Grin
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Market is crashing? I don't think so because cryptocurrency market is although volatile but it will not crash too the point every coin will vanish or fail. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Altcoins are proof that the blockchain network is not hackable and its attack proof that's why it became the most important financial market in the world today.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

I don't think market is crashing. It is just market cycle that is all. Yes we went too fast, too high, but that why the corrections are needed. It is not the end of it, don't worry.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Every correction people call it a crash! I think people should chill out a bit, I recommend to cash out your initial investment whenever you start making gains, this would help you to see the market with less stress  Wink
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Market crashing it's normal. It has always been like that. Market shouldn't just remain static, if it does, it won't be an interesting stuff any longer. Hence, this shouldn't warrant any serious alarm at all. All will be well very soon
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

The cryptocurrency market could not collapse. In the world there is now a great demand for an alternative to Fiat. This will push the price of the coin up. Correction exist in all markets. Those traders who have the ability to wait will always win. When bitcoin is in a downtrend we have an opportunity to switch their attention to altcoins and Vice versa. You only need to learn how to use it.
I think the cryptocurrency market will collapse but it will not be soon. Each market breaks down to develop into something new, so this fate awaits cryptocurrency market too. However, I think that in the next few decades we don't need to worry about this.
Balang

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

It is normal trend in the cryptospace. There's no cause for alarm. I don't see any crashing. I only see the normal market behaviour. Investors must from time to time take their profit and life continues. Whatever goes up comes down, vice versa.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

I think rise in last 20 days was so much that market has to consolidate itself.So market is crashing.But do not panic .Do purchase at every level .Average your portfolio.You will get good profit in coming days.I believe in buying not in selling.Some coins for example ETH ,DASH ,WAVES are stable .Their value is increasing in crashing market.So invest in good coins and do not panic.

Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

i believe it not crashing yet, the market with 7xx Bilion now is show "Big Investor" to take a look of crypto market. and may be they will jump in cryto market in 2018 :v
Cryptodux

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

I don't have the perception of any "crash": of course there is a fluctuation of value, and if you are a good trader you know hot to profit.
That's all.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

Nothing is crashing. If there were no ups and downs in any humans' activity,  we would never know how sweet the win was.  It is temporary,  everything is gonna be all right.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

Market crashing it's normal. It has always been like that. Market shouldn't just remain static, if it does, it won't be an interesting stuff any longer. Hence, this shouldn't warrant any serious alarm at all. All will be well very soon

Yup, it'll balance itself out soon enough. Just gotta be patient (and maybe hope for the best lol).
tc_

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:54:56 AM

yes i think a correction will happen, yes btc is overpriced, but like anything stocks, housing market its all about PR and demand but there will be a correction, i would think probably around $8K for a btc. if you are in for a long haul and not like a day trader, then you will be fine.  Too many people mining, we should start to see those hit-and-run (day traders) should be leaving and we can buy their equipment back and cheaper pricing.  kinda like d3s, since d3 can do all x11, it will keep mining, but alot of the people that were hit-and-run thought DASH would make them millions are now just hoping to break even on HW in 2-3 months.
Cryptovirtuosity

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

There is no market crash, at least not in my sight.
But some people like to create alarm, may be with the hope to influence bitcoin price...
samuelpm

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

Well, the last thing that I heard was about Korean Minister Announcement. But don't worry about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: