Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ?  (Read 1914 times)
Natetan1004

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

Wow this seems so scary for Newbie like me. Is this normal or just like any business up and down cycle. I just hope it will rebound.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

The word Crash is a bit hard but we already 15% down...
How are you hedging in those correction time cause in my case, I have several plateforms and I cant tell sell everything for bit/eth or LIT and then send those to platform with USD or EUR accounts where I can risk off, its too complicated....

What's your strategy in market corrections ?

Buy on DIP!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, don't be so attached with your cryptos, ok? if you want to make the most out of it, your goal must be to earn FIAT. I have learned the hard way, amigo... was too clingy with bitcoins but then I decided to just ride along whichever is pumping and leave whichever is dumping. Now, i have bunch of BCH  Grin Grin Grin waiting for a perfect dump time.

Always leave something in your tether wallet so you can buy whenever there is an unexpected DIP.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:44:14 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?

Well, the last thing that I heard was about Korean Minister Announcement. But don't worry about it.
The decision by the Korean government has directly affected the development of the digital currency. Look at current market conditions, almost all coins have significant price reductions such as bitcoin. We can not blame some countries for making decisions on banned bitcoins, but all we have to do right now is to continue using bitcoin to convince everyone that bitcoin has tremendous benefits. Do not take action that could worsen the situation like panic sell, let's work together to strengthen the condition of digital currency.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

Normal movement in the market, there is no constant growth. There have always been ups and downs. In my opinion, the crypto currency is more and more gaining momentum.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

A lot of South Korean news spread recetly and FUD the crypto market with a huge effect so I think it will recover in a week but if this will continue, I will turn my altcoins into bitcoin for a while.
cryptofan1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:50 AM

give it some time to correct, ups and downs are part of the roller-coaster ride Wink
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

normal and part of the growth. if you are more comfortable to sell your btc, go ahead. but as i can see, people who profit in trading are not emotional. They don't panic and waits for the right time.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Alterer

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

Korean and China governments were too late to put regulation before the crypto-world took off in 2017.
Don't panic on news regarding these countries to ban or trade. China nor Korea cannot ban cryptocurrency.

What Korea government wants:
1) Government first wants everyone to sell their cryptocurrencies.
2) Then they will issue licence to exchanges to legally operate in country.
3) Let people start to buy/sell again, but this time without anonymity, by registering individual's names, accounts. So government can track who earned how much money from trading.
4) Government will get tax from the gains.

Only in Korea, the number of people who trade cryptocurrency is enough to take down government by protests, in case of a permanent ban. That's why Korea president was so afraid and immediately had to declare that they don't ban cryptocurrency.
So, there will be no ban, but incoming regulations on trading & taxing.

Remember how Uber disrupted taxi industry in all countries?...And taxi drivers protested, pushed governments to take action against Uber...Years of war has been going between Uber and governments. But guess what, it had been already take off. Governments cannot prevent Uber or Uber-like apps that will serve the same function. Similar case for Airbnb...
Same for digital currency. No matter how big pressure comes from governments, as long as 2 person still makes transaction, digital currency will survive.
But we are not at that point. More and more companies, banks accept the digital currency era is coming and started to work about it. Only stupid ones are neglecting and pushing government to prevent it. Smart companies are accepting and trying to adapt for future.

I don't have any advice on which coin will rise or fall. But remember: it's here to stay; so don't panic. Fall and Rise is nature of trading.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

It's a good thing that too he correction is happening now... Eventually it was always supposed to happen. Wise people always get in when it's low

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:54:51 AM

It's good to have correction in the market. It will overheat if it continues to climb too fast - then crash and burn. We do not want that.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

Market isn't crashing. Just been in consolidation and it BTC may stay around 10k for a while until there is more feasible ways to use it due to transaction time and speeds. Vendors loved BTC until it took hours and days to transact - just wait until lightning network.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Market isn't crashing. Just been in consolidation and it BTC may stay around 10k for a while until there is more feasible ways to use it due to transaction time and speeds. Vendors loved BTC until it took hours and days to transact - just wait until lightning network.

I think bitcoin is on adjustment so most chart show red value
IMO, bitcoin is on green zone and they are waiting to be push for another new investor so for who still hold just keep hold them !

~Hold today , profit later

Smiley
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Normal movement in the market, there is no constant growth. There have always been ups and downs. In my opinion, the crypto currency is more and more gaining momentum.

Yeah, this is a normal and even in forex but one thing that newbies not ever know, there's always a whales who controlling the markets. They can easily pump the coin they want and dump the coin. If you know how to dance with them, good luck you can easily gain more profit with them.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:46:46 AM

A lot of South Korean news spread recetly and FUD the crypto market with a huge effect so I think it will recover in a week but if this will continue, I will turn my altcoins into bitcoin for a while.

Well that FUD is recently corrected by the ministry itself and the person that stated that news is now removed in its position by the power of people. However, I don't think the crashing is due to the fud but rather just pure volatility and with this it's time to buy more coins.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?
Haha why are you believing something that have happened before our eyes dont know about you but it did happen there are no correction on Bitcoin it is just normal cycle. If it crashes like that it wont be a problem rather they will take advantage at that situation.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

I think it's very normal and healthy. We can't expect the market to rise forever, can we? there is always a correction. And I think that's good.

In the meantime, why don't we look for another potential coin?! let's consider this is as a discount!
Vadeprix

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

It also happened in the past when China made the announcement of banning the exchanges, now it's South Korea which caused the market to crash.
damansk

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

Corrections are healthy for the market
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

Some coins are still going in upward trend some temporary pumped coins are going down still ethereum going in bull run . Once South Korean issue settle down it may cross 900
Billion +.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Same rules goes for the buy low sell high. It better to buy more bitcoin when its on a low position. I prefer to add more investment to it because bitcoin is still developing. Hope the team has a better plan this year after the fees are down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: