Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ?  (Read 1920 times)
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

I agree with you...This market correction is really hard...i don't know how it ends
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

This is the perfect time to go buy some alts,cheaper than usual prices will give you tons of money after they recovered in the dip.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

The only thing i thought earlier is to buy a lot of cheap alts in the dip,to make tons of money easily.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

it's not a market correction neither a crash, its a shift.

value is shifting from bitcoin to : financial institutions linked cryptos on one hand and anon crytos on the hand.

mark my words, these regulations are just the begining.

in the end only will stand bank approved cryptos, and the other ones will be illegal anon cryptos.

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

it's not a market correction neither a crash, its a shift.

value is shifting from bitcoin to : financial institutions linked cryptos on one hand and anon crytos on the hand.

mark my words, these regulations are just the begining.

in the end only will stand bank approved cryptos, and the other ones will be illegal anon cryptos.

The one you are outlining is indeed a doomsday scenario for Cryptos as we know it. And you may be right in the substance, but hopefully not in the timing. This may be just a market correction.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:54 AM

So the market may have been overprice, or it may not.  It is just over 3 weeks to Asian New Year, and every year we've seen a noticeable drop in price due to selloff back to fiat for presents and travel costs, etc.  Given the FUD coming out of South Korea and China about possible government intervention, I'm not surprised the price has fallen a bit more than previous years.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Maketcap is starting to recover from the crash yesterday,all alts seems recovering faster than i thought maybe a week we'll be okay.
China and Korea FUD was over they wont ban the crypto trading they will just regulate it.
bitPico

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:43 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?
Who cares; grow some balls… Cheesy
tkwyoung

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

It is time for those greedy bankers to get the bonus. Chinese new year coming and those people prepare to spread bad news and try as hard as they can to push the bitcoin price down, so they can buy cheap.

gabbydizon

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

The only thing i thought earlier is to buy a lot of cheap alts in the dip,to make tons of money easily.

Agree with you 100%... I wish I had more BTC to take advantage of this dip!
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:40:11 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?

I think this crisis will not sustain in the future, this is the market mechanism, don't lose your hope and don't be afraid of this situation. Some people are trying to create a negative environment and they are looking forward to taking this chance of buying Bitcoin and other currency at a low price. I think day by day they are building a syndicate for grabbing the holding controlling of this platform.

That's why I always suggest my surrounding people to not lose their hope regarding the market fall. you have to consider that every capital market faces ups and downs in its lifetime.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

Can't think clearly. Hope good projects will recover.
That is really true rigjt now market is totally crashing but eventhough that the market our crashing i am still trusting it and i know that before this month will end the market is we will be back stronger and our coins is we wll now start to pump again its value.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

Can't think clearly. Hope good projects will recover.
I think it will recover after of its big crashing in the market, maybe after 2-3 weeks it will rise again. Just be patient of wait when it rise again and be normal again. Also its natural in cryptocurrency to sometimes goes down but mostly goes up, and after this suddenly dip all coins im sure it will pumping again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

Don't panic. Market crashed is natural in crypto world. There are many reasons why it is happening. One is the economic crisis , the news also affect the market cap. It is not permanent and it is changing. If today the market crashed down, tomorrow or the other day it will increase.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

I don't understand this panic: even it's a big correction, don't forget that bitcoin value is still TEN TIMES than a year ago.
So, relax and wait for the recovery.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Many coins will recover soon, I am pretty sure of that.
I have actually bought a decent amount of coins today since they seemed to be on sale.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

This crash doesnt ended here,there will be another crash the total marketcap of cryptocurrencies are dropping slowly.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:54 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:56:41 PM by mariaana

First quarter of the year is usually a time for making adjustment.  There is no reason to panic.  I believe that it will revive in the future quarters of the year.  Since the central banking system are making new regulations to monitor the cryptocurrency market, the altcoin market is affected.  The implementation of these policies may affect the crypto market in the first quarter but I beleive that these problems will be address in the near future to prevent the further crashing of the altcoin market.  Just be aware that we always experience a priced hike in the third and last quarter of the year as shown in the market charts and I positively hope that it will not be  different.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

First quarter of the year is usually a time for making adjustment.  There is no reason to panic.  I believe that it will revive in the future quarters of the year.  The central banking system are innovatively regulated for cryptocurrency.  Its implementation may affect the crypto market but problems will be a address in the near future.
I also don't think that cryptocurrency market may crash this year. It's only a temporary decline in price which people should use and investe in cryptocurrency.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

There's too many post regarding market crashing. Market will always recover as it has historically happened every January.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: