Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:17:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS CRASHING : WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ?  (Read 1931 times)
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

It seems to me that all these panic topics on the forum only harm people, drive them into fear and force everyone to sell. We need to be optimistic about this. Well fell, well. If there is Fiat, you need to have time to buy. And do not pay attention to the media, as a rule there are people who are very far from the world of crypto-currencies.
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

Well this is my best time to trade,scalpers will always win from these bloodbaths,if you are a holder just hold it the market will recover soon.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:12:32 AM

WHAT I THOUGHTS?
i thougts that is normal.. bitcoin has gone too far. he needs correction and correction is a healthy thing, the high price must fall too deep
just a simple logic from me, coin that always goes up is not good (i think scary)
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

it's all just a healthy correction of the market, in which the manipulators put their hand. This strengthened the effect. The market is going to go big money, of course they want to buy everything cheaply, which would then be driven to new heights

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

At first I was panicking when all of my investment are decreasing and I am about to sell most of it since I don't have a lot of experience yet in trading but when I read some history, articles and also news about this I see that coins are normally crashing during this month and some other events that happened for the last couple of days so I made the right decision to hold and buy some other cheap coins because I know for a fact that it will recover soon.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

At first I was panicking when all of my investment are decreasing and I am about to sell most of it since I don't have a lot of experience yet in trading but when I read some history, articles and also news about this I see that coins are normally crashing during this month and some other events that happened for the last couple of days so I made the right decision to hold and buy some other cheap coins because I know for a fact that it will recover soon.
and as for what was happen lately we see a lot of things that this is the common thing that happen and now everything are taking back in some normal way of just like before , just wait until that this may back in most normal and common thing for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

and as for what was happen lately we see a lot of things that this is the common thing that happen and now everything are taking back in some normal way of just like before , just wait until that this may back in most normal and common thing for.

Good thing you didn't sell during those red days and good thing you decided to read and research. This usually happens mid january and for long time traders, it's not a cause for concern but an opportunity to load up on their favorite coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

The other day as I checked the  rate of bitcoin ir was about $9000 now I checked again it rises to $11000 (not exact amount) for sure it will go up slowly. So for me the term “crashing” is not the right term for it. It will never be I am positive of that.
Ktsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

I’m loading up on ETH, happy to see XRP below it again
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

I'll buy in a couple of weeks, looks like the recovery is fake - like a "dead cat bounce". Probably in 3-5 weeks time before I go in again.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?

buy more coming this few week i think market will recover 3-4 week, now just buy good coin at the dips...base on last few years (January) history market will recover, and i believe btc to heading to 50K end of 2018..... Smiley
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

I believe we went too fast too high (830Bn Market cap maybe more...) Time for correction. But I think soon it will be time to go go bottom fishing !

Or there are news I didn't see ?

Yeah that is the way the market is. When there is a rise, there will always be a dump for correction. This is the time for correction to buy

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

This crash doesnt ended here,there will be another crash the total marketcap of cryptocurrencies are dropping slowly.

What makes you say that? Historically, the market has recovered after the decreases in January. And the prices have already started to recover. The indicators look like the numbers are hopefully going to continue to be green for a while.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

I will say it's FUD. Which includes news of South Korea Government banning cryptocurrency to the news of France coming out against crypto which can have great influence to other EU countries banning crypto as well.
OdinsPlayground

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Of course not crashing, but seeing a major correction for sure, and general loss of dominance of BTC.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

Well I could not really say that the market is crashing today... it is just an ordinary day in the crypto market you win some you lose some, your tokens value might be on its peak value today but in just a glimpse of an eye your tokens market value goes tumbling down and never recovered again so it is really better to sell your coins or tokens as soon as you think that you've already got good profit from it don't ever wait for the time it will become worthless which makes you think that market is crashing.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

The crash of market is scary for the people who just met the cyrptoworld but it has been always like this since the begining.Dont panic and do not sell your coin at the dip.As you all know whales are doing this.So wait the pump and earn your money. Good luck y'all
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

A lot of people say that this is normal for January. Be that as it may, how long do the "january crashes" usually last then?

I know some people have also blamed China/SK trying to ban cryptos though, so maybe it's because of that too.
InRex

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

The crash of market is scary for the people who just met the cyrptoworld but it has been always like this since the begining.Dont panic and do not sell your coin at the dip.As you all know whales are doing this.So wait the pump and earn your money. Good luck y'all

Do you really think these dips(and pumps) are the doing of whales? I've got my doubts about that... maybe in early days, but right now, we are looking at the 24h volume of 1,122,870 BTC(last 24h) - to make the market move whales would need at least 20% of the volume.... thats 24 574 BTC (284,542,346 USD)

Seems unlikely...
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Of course not crashing, but seeing a major correction for sure, and general loss of dominance of BTC.

It's a major crash per definition, a dip of 30% or more on the market is consider a crash. However, bitcoin remains as dominate as ever and it looks like it is already rebounded, actually almost 90% has recovered so far. The market crash is over for now but just don't celebrate because we may see another bearish trend.

Do you really think these dips(and pumps) are the doing of whales? I've got my doubts about that... maybe in early days, but right now, we are looking at the 24h volume of 1,122,870 BTC(last 24h) - to make the market move whales would need at least 20% of the volume.... thats 24 574 BTC (284,542,346 USD)

Seems unlikely...

There were reports coming in that says South Korean government official have a hand on the crash that we have seen. It says "Insider Trading", which make sense as the dust is settling just now. They have release such contradictory statement that causes fuel to the FUD filled market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: