Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to Invest this Q1 2018 - Authorship  (Read 313 times)
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

First What is Authorship?

Here is a brief explanation of what Authorship is for and what It would do.

Authorship is a decentralized platform that aims to bring authors, publishers, translators, and readers together. Through the platform, authors have the ease to get their books published, publishers can easily locate authors who want to get their books published, translators can find popular books and translate them into different languages, and readers can access and buy a plethora of literary treasures – all at the same place!

Why should you should invest in Authorship?

1. It is listed on

With the total supply of 100 Million
~80% of the tokens (80 Million) will be distributed to investors through the crowdsale.
~20% of the tokens (20 Million) will be reserved to be distributed as a marketing budget towards the first 100,000 authors who will be using the Authorship platform. They will be distributed on a monthly schedule , within 24 months, based on the platform’s growth rate.
In order to prevent any potential conflict of interests, no tokens will be distributed to the Authorship development team.

2. Undervalued token

Why? It is the very first kind in the market. Getting the price @0.05$ is still underrated for the expected price of the ATS is 0.15$ that is 3x more than the current price. See http://authorship.com

Why is this token still undervalued after almost 4mos after ICO?
*My answer for that question is maybe they focus more on their project development rather than marketing that could easily hype the price like other SCAM ICO's. Delivering announcements that is written exactly on the roadmap is such impressive.

As you can see today is the date for their Beta Project launch.

3. Beta Project Launch

You can now check their latest BETA Platform to try how their system works. So you can asses if this maybe a good investment or not.

4. Marketing

They didn't do have marketing yet for they focus on DEVELOPMENT. Soon to follow Telegram channel and Bitcointalk thread. Being now undervalued maybe would make you think of what potential this could bring on the market. So thinking when you could dive in? Maybe now? Starting their marketing campaign would make a lot of noise, so before they could catch the attention of the crowd better invest now. (OFC, rule of thumb that you should invest what you can afford to loose or 2% of your total investment assets)

Their Official channels:

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Things should get better from now on. Beta is live now so the FUD should be dwindling down. There's a bright future for ATS awaiting.

aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Things should get better from now on. Beta is live now so the FUD should be dwindling down. There's a bright future for ATS awaiting.

I agree. Hope investors would really see this gem now before it's too late. I really feel this is much more undervalued so we'll see how the market goes for this one.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

I agree. Hope investors would really see this gem now before it's too late. I really feel this is much more undervalued so we'll see how the market goes for this one.
Based on the amount they gathered during the ICO, you can see that investors trust this project especially due to the fact that it is somehow unique until Publica came in. Still, it's a good project in my honest opinion.

affiliateworth

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

i love this and trust it
themaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

How is this better than Amazon KDP?

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Point 2: Why is this token undervalued? - your answer while partly correct discounts the main reason and that is because they royally screwed up their bounty campaign and left many participants without reward. This lead to many accusations of a scam and the team effectively ran away from the situation instead of resolving it. To the more trained eye you could've seen that their actions weren't really in line with scammers but more just a team who really were unprepared for that situation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

I noticed the prices on HITBTC and Etherdelta are often much higher than on other exchanges and once they get listed they drop, so will be interesting to see what happens here.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Wow, good for them. I am actually really surprised that they managed to overcome a lot of the early troubles. I remember when I saw the links being promoted, I signed up for the free tokens. Yes, those were the days. Then realized they were in trouble when so many people claimed free tokens. Everyone got mad and I stopped following up. So it is good to see, a project can still survive after taking a beating.

By the way, I was one of those not credited with my "free" tokens. I signed up, it was only 50 tokens or something, but never got them.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

If you like this project, here is another one which will go x100+ as Authorship will go
(ITNS) Intense coin is one of them, i am holder of this coin and i strongly believe after it hits a larger exchange it will skyrocket. i got in on it then price was 30sat, recently it was at 420 ATH.
It is a privacy coin and  2018 will be about privacy coins. Devs are working on decentralized VPN client so the coin will have purpose.
Give it a look
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
aervin11 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

Point 2: Why is this token undervalued? - your answer while partly correct discounts the main reason and that is because they royally screwed up their bounty campaign and left many participants without reward. This lead to many accusations of a scam and the team effectively ran away from the situation instead of resolving it. To the more trained eye you could've seen that their actions weren't really in line with scammers but more just a team who really were unprepared for that situation.

You are right, that instead of facing the problems/queries they just deny them and that is a bad publicity for them. Benefit of the doubt I still believe in them for they might be underdogs but they still stick to their project and continue to develop not run with people's money. Atleast that might be a proof that their token is undervalued and this is one to look out for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: