Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO (TON)  (Read 27283 times)
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

This project seems vague. No official whitepaper, team, announcements, etc. I'd say it is a red flag, at least for now. I'd rather focus on this sleeping giant: AgroTechFarm. ATF is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. ATF token are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise. The company will engage in the production of home appliances for cannabis and various crops cultivation. Yield token will be about 5% per month. Another preeminent one would be Restart Energy. Thoughts?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Encrypted messaging startup Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform and native cryptocurrency, powering payments on its chat app and beyond. According to multiple sources which have spoken to TechCrunch, the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) will be a new, ‘third generation’ blockchain with superior capabilities, after Bitcoin and, later, Ethereum paved the way.......
Please check articles below to know about it.,
https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/
https://cryptovest.com/news/exclusive-telegram-ico-ton-roadmap-and-gram-token-price-leaked/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/exclusive-telegram-to-release-blockchain-platform-native-cryptocurrency
Here I got an Unofficial version of Whitepaper. Keep watching this space for more news...

I know it will be a very successful ICO and coin because Telegram is a good company and a good company would likely have a very successful coin that can be used as tokens for their premium services.
I'm looking forward for the success of Telegram Open Network (TON) and I wish I'd I am given a chance that I could participate their bounty campaign as well, must be a great experience.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
LevyThePiGuy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

This project seems vague. No official whitepaper, team, announcements, etc. I'd say it is a red flag, at least for now. I'd rather focus on this sleeping giant: AgroTechFarm. ATF is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. ATF token are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise. The company will engage in the production of home appliances for cannabis and various crops cultivation. Yield token will be about 5% per month. Another preeminent one would be Restart Energy. Thoughts?

The project seems vague for now, but it is Telegram, a company that has been around for years and has hundreds of millions of users. I believe TON will be the greatest ICO of the year, maybe the greatest ever. ATF is also a great project, it will indeed give you return on the investment, but it is an order of magnitude below telegram. Don't get me wrong. I will invest in ATF when their ICO starts next week, but I also will invest in telegram.
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

The project seems vague for now, but it is Telegram, a company that has been around for years and has hundreds of millions of users. I believe TON will be the greatest ICO of the year, maybe the greatest ever. ATF is also a great project, it will indeed give you return on the investment, but it is an order of magnitude below telegram. Don't get me wrong. I will invest in ATF when their ICO starts next week, but I also will invest in telegram.

You're right, telegram is on another level right no, you can't compare it to all the other "regular" ICOs.
That being said, I also agree that ATF is an amazing project. Together with Cointed they are my all time favourites
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Durov in his twitter ask ppl to report about scammer who trying to sell gram but I am not sure if there are scammer and there is official gram or all gram selling are scammer, but I will wait his twit about it.
Tenten92

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I think I need authentic information about the project
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Well that's a good news that every company trying to make its own ICO. By this we can see the future of ICO and crytocurrency will be broader scope. Persons who start knowing these ICO will gain more in future.
eddysachs

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

I do not think telegram has made an official statement to verify the TON ICO, I would advise that information on this be sought out appropriately before investing. However, if verified,  I feel its going to be a laudable project considering the the huge success of the telegram application.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Most likely this will be one of the most successful ICOs in history. I hope the success of this project, because it will be a big step forward for the crypto currency market.  Smiley
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I am actually waiting for this ICO. Telegram is being used right now as a medium for communication for every project but right now, it is creating its own ICO and I think it is a great thing for them. They have a physical project/business. And I am certain that their ICO will be a boom. And I think that they really don't need a bounty program for this. Because they are already known all around the globe.
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

There are tons of scam websites claiming to be TON right now, do not believe in them just wait till TG officially announces it
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

Friends, colleagues.
share a link on a media channel on telegrams, official: https://t.me/tommedia

ICOarray

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Telegram Open Network has a maximum rating - https://icoarray.com/ico/telegram-open-network
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

It is not surprising that the ISO Telegram will be very successful. Durov has a very bright reputation in the digital world and the hype of his personality will be a sufficient marketing tool. The only question is whether they can support the development of their technology at the proper level.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

If you evaluate the growth of the telegram and its potential from year to year:
linsk on the Telegram Open Media (English Group): https://t.me/tommedia/22
Stacks figures only the moon!
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

It can be one of the biggest ICO in 2018, but where is official announcement ?
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Thank you for sharing the info I am excited for this and I hope this will be the game changer as Telegram is the first from Social Media who is launching their own coin and I am definitely going to take part in their ICO for sure.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

I think about TON ICO, that  its success is unavoidable, but the future of this project is very doubtful in my opinion. Yes, of course at the head of this team Durov and his professionals, and idea about own blockchain inside Telegram is great, but there is too much HYIP, don't you think so?
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

I think about TON ICO, that  its success is unavoidable, but the future of this project is very doubtful in my opinion. Yes, of course at the head of this team Durov and his professionals, and idea about own blockchain inside Telegram is great, but there is too much HYIP, don't you think so?

I don't think so. The hype around that project is just because that project will 90% be a bomb. A Durov is known as a true solid pro and all his projects reached success and I believe TON gotta blow our minds.
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

The TON Blockchain will be the platform’s underlying technology, and according to the whitepaper, will include a master chain and up to 292 side chains. Some of the listed features of the TON Blockchain include:
Apart from the TON Blockchain, the whitepaper also discusses the ecosystem, which will include a distributed file-storage service, a proxy service, decentralized apps and smart contracts, DNS, micropayments a decentralized ad exchange and a digital and physical goods marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: