Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO (TON)  (Read 27283 times)
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

I would not be confident, and would also like to know the real ICO adress.

Quick search by whois request on the quoted site domain "ico-telegram.com":

Domain Name: ICO-TELEGRAM.COM
   Registry Domain ID: 2216022079_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
   Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
   Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com

<Cropped>

The domains don't match, I doubt Telegram would take a risk on hosting it's ICO on another domain, despite DDOS risks.
Also the registar name of "ico-telegram.com" @ namecheaphosting is not very encouraging, the URL is ".com" whereas telegram is ".org"
All this point to a badly driven scam try.
Best regards :-)

The scam altcoin web sites I have come across have all been registered with namecheap, could be because they keep the true owners of the site hidden. I would not risk a penny on this until there is some confirmation from trusted sources and not just the press reporting what we can all find out ourselves.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Has anybody found an official confirmation of this event?
There were no official confirmations. In general, I doubt that this event will take place. Or is it from the very beginning was someone's attempt at fraud or is it a competent PR company of Pavel Durov.
Y_land

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

What about the e-Chat ICO? It's said that they can kill TON...
Anybody heard smth about it?
ledybitcoin

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

There is too much information on the Internet, but there is no official information anywhere. Already what the TON drops are distributed, is not it cheating?

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

You have to admire Pavel Durov’s audacity.

Over the past few months, the CEO of Telegram convinced 81 accredited investors, including Silicon Valley giants Sequoia Capital and Benchmark, to give him $850 million in a presale of his company’s cryptocurrency in advance of an initial coin offering, or ICO. Now he’s trying to raise even more money from accredited investors before the coin gets offered to the public in a secretive second presale.

This week, investors got an email explaining that Telegram is doing another private presale, four sources with knowledge of the deal told The Verge.

The exact amount to be raised is still being determined, according to one source, but two other sources said Telegram is estimating it will be around the same size as the first round, which would bring the total raised to over $1.6 billion before the ICO even opens up to the general public. Telegram’s offering was already the largest ICO ever, dwarfing the previous record of $232 million. Telegram declined to comment on the second presale. Sequoia Capital declined to comment and Benchmark did not respond to questions.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/21/17037606/telegram-open-network-app-ico-cryptocurrency-ton
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

$1.6bn is a lot of money, if they ever do a public ICO the potential upside for buyers is very limited, it would go into top twenty today.  Be very wary about the prospects for this, the application of TON may work very well, but the value of the coin is already very high.
tolkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

The number of benches is very large, but a kind of marker of popularity still.
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Any news about a possible crowdsale? I suppose it would be sold old within minutes.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

Any news about a possible crowdsale? I suppose it would be sold old within minutes.
Crowdsale? It was not for crowd as I can see. It look like Private Party and all of us just for more hype. Smiley
Billionaires have already bought their stakes.

wciadam96

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvP3_B4TCI&feature=youtu.be
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

I will allow people not to chase the hype, if they want $2 billion, I believe I will get good value for my money when it hit exchange than buy on it, because to me the risk is higher than reward, people buy the hype will surely regret it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Encrypted messaging startup Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform and native cryptocurrency, powering payments on its chat app and beyond. According to multiple sources which have spoken to TechCrunch, the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) will be a new, ‘third generation’ blockchain with superior capabilities, after Bitcoin and, later, Ethereum paved the way.......

Please check articles below to know about it.,

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/

https://cryptovest.com/news/exclusive-telegram-ico-ton-roadmap-and-gram-token-price-leaked/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/exclusive-telegram-to-release-blockchain-platform-native-cryptocurrency

Here I got an Unofficial version of Whitepaper. Keep watching this space for more news...
It seems interesting to follow because it offers something new. But I still trust the earlier version of blockchain because it has proved more secure. I will keep abreast of the developments being undertaken by Telegram's encrypted messaging startup.
chitocrypto

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

I advise you to don't join crowdsale. If ever you join, just put a little Ethereum. If we compare it to Ethereum, 2B USD with same supply as ETH 97m, it will cost around 20 USD per token for TON ICO. Unless they do their own blockchain and defeat the TPS of all current ones, it will not be worth it.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I will allow people not to chase the hype, if they want $2 billion, I believe I will get good value for my money when it hit exchange than buy on it, because to me the risk is higher than reward, people buy the hype will surely regret it
I do not understand why there is such a big HYIP around this project, because there was no official confirmation of the information about the ICO.
So far it looks like a great scam.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

I do not understand why there is such a big HYIP around this project, because there was no official confirmation of the information about the ICO.

ICO Telegram is so popular because Pavel Durov is a very talented person and the application has a huge audience of users. All projects of Durov were a huge success and TON will not be an exception!
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Encrypted messaging startup Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform and native cryptocurrency, powering payments on its chat app and beyond. According to multiple sources which have spoken to TechCrunch, the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) will be a new, ‘third generation’ blockchain with superior capabilities, after Bitcoin and, later, Ethereum paved the way.......

Please check articles below to know about it.,

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/

https://cryptovest.com/news/exclusive-telegram-ico-ton-roadmap-and-gram-token-price-leaked/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/exclusive-telegram-to-release-blockchain-platform-native-cryptocurrency

Here I got an Unofficial version of Whitepaper. Keep watching this space for more news...
This is just a FUD that are spreading who are scrapping this old news,i first heard of it wayback november 2017 and until now that secret ICO hasnt yet announced by Telegram because it is just a FUD from people's speculations,not a valid project since telegram doesnt announce any of these so called TON,people should do a lot of research because they are believing with some unofficial statements.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
chitocrypto

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

ICO Telegram is so popular because Pavel Durov is a very talented person and the application has a huge audience of users. All projects of Durov were a huge success and TON will not be an exception!

Social media and Crypto is different, we wouldn't know if he will also be successful in crypto. It is just too big of a risk to invest in this TON ICO.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
tolkings

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

I only have 1 question is this: Now the whole crypt (literally) from the Cue ball depends he grows and they grow, it sags and it sags (in a particular belief). But the news GRAM in the shadows?
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Still waiting an official announcement on their website. Before getting an announcment i will not buy any tokens or coins.
There are too many scammers around i prefer to wait for an official announcement

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
tolkings

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Still waiting an official announcement on their website. Before getting an announcment i will not buy any tokens or coins.
There are too many scammers around i prefer to wait for an official announcement
Tokens or GRAM coins do not exist, at the moment there are closed rounds of investment from large funds and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: