Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO (TON)  (Read 27283 times)
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Hi,

I bought Telegram ICO GRAM token on the site: www.telegram.tokyo. Later I saw another site selling the same: https://tokensale-telegram.org/.

Today, I found another one: http://www.tongram.io/.

What the F is happening???

Which site is the official site. None of the sites has contact details. Am i expected to invest lost of Money and hope maybe someday I will get reply?Huh?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

And WHY are they not referring to the ICO on their site leaving room for SCAMMERS to scam interested investors?Huh

Those all sound like scam sites - I would be very careful going anywhere that isn't on Telegram's main domain.

LOL. These are only scammers pretending to be Telegram team. I don't see any news or announcement on the official Telegram site.
This is completely scam site.
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:06:53 AM

The scummy "rich get richer" ideology at work. Hope it all fails.

Exactly, there was no reason for telegram to have its own crypto.  Its just rich people being even more greedy.  Guys I would stay far away from TON, they dont give a fuck about the community, only to get more money.

Well, do you know what their blockchain will do ? When you say "community" I guess you only think about your speculation, not to the technology.

LOL. These are only scammers pretending to be Telegram team. I don't see any news or announcement on the official Telegram site.
This is completely scam site.

so you didn't see my answer only 3 posts above yours?

This one is official for less than 48 hours : https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/telegram
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

It wil be interesting!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

It is a very good concept and innovative ideas but you need to perform the official to gain trust. People will be aware with that kind of offering.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

ICO of course is very interesting,but what is their policy in relation to conventional investors, they have changed it or still the minimum entry of$ 100 million?
taiwa han

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Telegram ico (TON) will be the largest ico project in history and I believe it will succeed, everything is well formed and will grow even further.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

ICO of course is very interesting,but what is their policy in relation to conventional investors, they have changed it or still the minimum entry of$ 100 million?
The withdrawal to small investors is very bad, they are not considered for people. I heard that the creators of the project no longer guarantee profits to investors, be conservative.
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Hi to all Wink

When will start the telegram ICO, and which is the official websire of ICO? Cant find many informations

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Coolwar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Encrypted messaging startup Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform and native cryptocurrency, powering payments on its chat app and beyond. According to multiple sources which have spoken to TechCrunch, the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) will be a new, ‘third generation’ blockchain with superior capabilities, after Bitcoin and, later, Ethereum paved the way.......

Please check articles below to know about it.,

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/

https://cryptovest.com/news/exclusive-telegram-ico-ton-roadmap-and-gram-token-price-leaked/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/exclusive-telegram-to-release-blockchain-platform-native-cryptocurrency

Here I got an Unofficial version of Whitepaper. Keep watching this space for more news...
There are too many rumors about the upcoming ICO of Pavel Durov. There was information that this event will be held only for VIP clients. And participation will cost fabulous money! For myself, I can note that there is a huge plus that if TELEGRAM introduces its own purse into messenger it will be a huge plus of an already very widely used platform !!!
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

It feels so exciting, but the question is why do they need so huge amount of money? Is it necessary to collect billions of dollars to develop such a project?

Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Will you invest this ico ?I think it's too hot to invest , it will raise too much dollars , too many people involved , that means you can hardly get a 5X or 10X profit , its market cap decides this .
Vyachel

SEMUX

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Encrypted messaging startup Telegram plans to launch its own blockchain platform and native cryptocurrency, powering payments on its chat app and beyond. According to multiple sources which have spoken to TechCrunch, the “Telegram Open Network” (TON) will be a new, ‘third generation’ blockchain with superior capabilities, after Bitcoin and, later, Ethereum paved the way.......

Please check articles below to know about it.,

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/telegram-open-network/

https://cryptovest.com/news/exclusive-telegram-ico-ton-roadmap-and-gram-token-price-leaked/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/exclusive-telegram-to-release-blockchain-platform-native-cryptocurrency

Here I got an Unofficial version of Whitepaper. Keep watching this space for more news...
There are too many rumors about the upcoming ICO of Pavel Durov. There was information that this event will be held only for VIP clients. And participation will cost fabulous money! For myself, I can note that there is a huge plus that if TELEGRAM introduces its own purse into messenger it will be a huge plus of an already very widely used platform !!!
I'm not too worried about that. TON a steep project, but there are many projects that will provide more profits to investors than a TON

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
tolkings

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

Alpha version testing of the Antares.Capital platform has been completed
Link: https://antares.capital/en/news/alpha-version-testing-antarescapital-platform-has-been-completed
Collection of pool exceeded 95.000 euros.
carlnguyen

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

i love this ICO but i wont invest in it. because telegram is a well-known company and it's project is very popular, so that, it's a low risk ICO with low ROI. i love a high risk high return project
but i will keep my eye on this project, i think sharks will put their attention on this, and when price go down, i'll jump in
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

Durov used to throw 5000 ruble banknotes gained from VK social network profits from his office window in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Would you really trust this person with your money?
matthewoz101

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

Staying away from TON like I'm staying away from Kik's coin. Way too much of the coins go to telegram. Too many paid advertisements, spam, etc. 
There are many better ICOs than TON that will provide better returns, projects, etc.

Nagricoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

How do you think - they will have bounty program?)))

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

Considering what people are involved in the project, with what money and experience... It will be a real coup in the market.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

For some reason I do not believe in its success. Perhaps I am mistaken. As it seems to me, this will be a very manipulative crypto currency.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

I can't wait to get my hands on TON, this project thrills me like few things.
Maybe I'm putting a lot of trust and hopes on Durov's project, but I feel comfortable with his ideas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: