Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:54:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO coming  (Read 298 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

i heard that there are more than 7k ico projects in 2018, which means there are 20 projects coming oyt each day
For more than 7k ICO more than coming this 2018 maybe more than 80 % of  will prospher because  ICO has a coresponding working product that work behind the development which I think a good  innovative way to support a new developed product while you are investing .while selecting ICO to invest you should know what is the working behind it so that you can insure 100% prosperity.

nhanhzam

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

I would love to join etherdelta, but they have to do something about their exchange first. It is hard to use and they have been victim to a hack last month.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Lol, when i saw the topic first i just thought you put a list some of fine Ico’s here  Grin That’s a weird question. Of course we can invest in but it’s hard to find a good one.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Investigate and research before investing your hard-earned money on them. Try to find good ones with strong development team and community, and a reasonable cap. If they are good, yes, you can invest.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

There are always many Ico's so before you invest always make some deligence about the project if good or not. Because I already experienced got scam in an Ico. At first we couldnt say it is a legit ico but you need to do a research which really helps on you to choose to buy.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

OF course my friend…you can invest to get a good return.
ICO are much secure option for investment in crypto world, but before investment you must have to study about project especially white paper.

Good Luck

I do agree with this. You really have to study the white paper of the project. Gathering information about the details of the project is very important. Understanding the potential of the project is very much useful. Then once you are convince about the profitability of the project and its value, go ahead and invest.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

can we invest on it .

you can invest in any ICO but be sure to research first because a lot of ICOs today are scam. you can find information in their whitepaper and on their site.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

So what? Most ICOs are crap. I'd recommend to look closely at project's whitepaper and roadmap prior investing because it might be a scam or just a useless project. There are too many ICOs and it's hard to find a decent one.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

well for now I'm trying to understand the ICO's and I discovered VESTARIN some days ago and I'm simply amazed of their ICO and products. The product is real and they will have a big succes no matter what , because I would love to shop everything in cryptos.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: