Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all BTC to buy Cardano and/or Electroneum?  (Read 442 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Why one want to buy ETN? They have nothing, absolutely nothing. Just a idea of phone mining which will never happen because it is not rational to give yor phone for few cents.

Icould agree on you with Cardano

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:01:05 AM by Jashhh

So I have decided to sell all my BTC. I have only have 0.5, so it is not that much. I think investing in popular altcoins will increase my profit faster than if I just hold my bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin and that it could reach easy 40k usd by the end of the year. But atm. it feels smarter to invest now on some cheaper coins with potential.
I have read so much about electroneum and got really hooked on it. I have also read a little about (ADA)cardano and it also seems like a really good crypto.

But I really do not know which I should choose to buy or should I buy both? They seem good, but Cardano is a bit expensive. For me I just know Electroneum will absolutely reach 0.4 USD, and only that will make me really happy, cause then I would have doubled my money. I think that will happen if ETN ends up on more exchanges. Some say Cardano will go a lot higher, but I am not sure. I feel electroneum have more potential to increase faster and maybe we will end up at 1 USD in the end of this year. Still it feels safe to have invested in both, but it feels I need a push from some experters here on what I should do.

I am not that experienced, but so far the choices I've made has gained me some profit. Ripple, Stellar, Ether etc. But I really wanna keep my money there atm. Maybe I will go back to btc after I gained some more profit. So what do you guys think?

I think Bitcoin is at its current minimum price. So if you sell now and say you might buy again later when price is high, you have taken a huge loss. This is the worst time to sell Bitcoin if you ask me. I would sell some Ethereum and buy it back when price drops.
(ethereum has increased during dips of the market, which would equal a huge increase if market would be normal now, so i expect some drop in price soon)
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

Definitely Electroneum ! Cardano is outdated, if you understand chinese/japanese languages, you would know that they are scam, their volume on bittrex is far less than the total. Cardano's real value should be less than DogeCoin. There is also a rumor that there exist a benefit conflict in their organization that may affect your investment in long-term path.
Cardano is not outdated. You just listed a coin that is the total opposite and has the least chance to get a higher price lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

I would not recommend selling ALL of your btc rght now. This coin is only facing some problems right now but I guarantee you that it will come back stronng. Right now its price is on the average but it will go back again. Cardano and electroneum is not that reliable and stable for me to invest right now. I would still choose btc for now since its price is high and more stable.

ceevengeline24

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

Yeah Smiley sell your BTC and buy Cardano Smiley and hodl it  Wink
BitCaptcha

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:32:39 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 01:07:20 AM by BitCaptcha

I believe Electroneum will go far, but right now it is just hovering and won't bring you profit. Id say pick a coin that's doing well right now, and invest in that for a few days... such as UFR, GVT, DRGN, CAPP, UTK, XSPEC, ETH, DBIX AION... and Trade token just got listed this week and is pretty cheap right now and it will skyrocket...

Just some ideas Smiley

Once I see Bitcoin moving again, I will buy back into it.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:39:08 AM

Definitely Electroneum ! Cardano is outdated, if you understand chinese/japanese languages, you would know that they are scam, their volume on bittrex is far less than the total. Cardano's real value should be less than DogeCoin. There is also a rumor that there exist a benefit conflict in their organization that may affect your investment in long-term path.

It's clear you didn't do your research/read the whitepaper. ADA is a solid project with much to offer.

"Less than Dogecoin...." quit making an ass out of yourself.
mrdub

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

What are you wanting to do?

Safe / Max profits
short term / long term

For safe long term, I would get ETH. The potential for ETH this year far outstrips BTC and is a safe bet.

If you want greater profits, go all in on the cheaper coins. If you have 0.5 bitcoin, so about $6k, spread if over some 0.05 / 0.10 coins, then if those coins dump to $1 later in the year you are sitting pretty on a x10 / x20 increase, which BTC / ETH are just not going to do.

As to what you should invest, well that is the magic question - do your research and jump in (and hold your nerve...)
BitCaptcha

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

cl0ckw0rk, mrdub, what's your take on Envion ICO? Investing?
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

So I have decided to sell all my BTC. I have only have 0.5, so it is not that much. I think investing in popular altcoins will increase my profit faster than if I just hold my bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin and that it could reach easy 40k usd by the end of the year. But atm. it feels smarter to invest now on some cheaper coins with potential.
I have read so much about electroneum and got really hooked on it. I have also read a little about (ADA)cardano and it also seems like a really good crypto.

But I really do not know which I should choose to buy or should I buy both? They seem good, but Cardano is a bit expensive. For me I just know Electroneum will absolutely reach 0.4 USD, and only that will make me really happy, cause then I would have doubled my money. I think that will happen if ETN ends up on more exchanges. Some say Cardano will go a lot higher, but I am not sure. I feel electroneum have more potential to increase faster and maybe we will end up at 1 USD in the end of this year. Still it feels safe to have invested in both, but it feels I need a push from some experters here on what I should do.

I am not that experienced, but so far the choices I've made has gained me some profit. Ripple, Stellar, Ether etc. But I really wanna keep my money there atm. Maybe I will go back to btc after I gained some more profit. So what do you guys think?

I would still keep 10,20% of your portfolio in btc. Did you made a research about electroneum and cardano? Why you have chosen those 2 out of such big list ?
P.s. Electroneum is very undervalued in my opinion.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

I think it is good for long term those coin is sleeping giants and can bring you to rich for long time wait.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

I think it is good for long term those coin is sleeping giants and can bring you to rich for long time wait.
Sell some btc to expand portfolio is not a bad idea, but don´t sell all your stakes. 
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

I support the ADA coin. But bitcoins are not worth investing in one coin. Nothing prevents you to invest 0.2 bitcoin in a coin and leave bitcoin 0.3. So it will be in my opinion better educated.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

I would not sell all bitcoin in order to get a faster profit in altcoins. You need to leave some money in bitcoin, and the rest invest in Cardano or Ripple.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

I think no. Now the price of bitcoin is too low to spend it on altcoins. Wait until February. I think the price will start its growth as soon as the noise around Korea fades. When bitcoin becomes more expensive, then buy altcoins. But, if you still want to buy now, then buy AION. This is now the best price.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

I do not think you need to sell your 0.5 bitcoins. If you want, then spend 0.1% on ADA, but no more. Hard times will soon end and bitcoin will go up again. Electroneum does not at all like it as an investment. I would buy Air.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Between Cardano and electroneum i would choose to invest in cardano but selling 0.5 bitcoins is too much i think, bitcoins will go up soon hold on to bitcoins.Invest 0.1 to 0.2 is a bit fine in cardano but not more than that i think.Or you can even try to invest in more coins like dash etheruem which are showing promising future.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

Buy ADA is a good solution. But why Electroneum? What interested you in this project besides the beautiful name? Pay attention to Elf, there is a good potential and broad prospects in the growth of value. Leaving all the money in bitcoin is also one of the best solutions.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

I would, if I were in your place, thought again and considered other options for buying. If you do not take chances, you can buy NEO and Eth. These are two stable platforms, which everyone uses actively. They are popular and well-rising in price. DragonChain is also a promising platform, now for a very good low price.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Buy ADA is a good solution. But why Electroneum? What interested you in this project besides the beautiful name? Pay attention to Elf, there is a good potential and broad prospects in the growth of value. Leaving all the money in bitcoin is also one of the best solutions.
Do people say's Electroneum is a scam, that's make people by stepping away from it. Exactly ADA have potentials, and absolutely it is good coin to invest today. But if you really doubted on it's  credibility, it is better to hold your btc or invest other coins aside from ADA and electroneum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: