Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all BTC to buy Cardano and/or Electroneum?  (Read 442 times)
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

If you would have bought Electroneum the day you have made this OP, you would already have lost something. Price of BTC and alts is now going down, I would wait to buy some dip.

Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Now cardano as well electroneum has decreased in value. They has got good growth potential, but can't be compared with that of bitcoin. I believe, if bitcoin is not there none could have existed and each and every asset is valued in terms of bitcoin and Eth. At least upon this fact it is clear that bitcoin won't go down to cardano or electroneum.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

Why one want to buy ETN? They have nothing, absolutely nothing. Just a idea of phone mining which will never happen because it is not rational to give yor phone for few cents.

Icould agree on you with Cardano
lol don't you realize if cardano actually has nothing. Both has nothing to be offered to the investors. What is the purpose of phone mining? To destroy your phone? What a joke man. But my thought that cardano is in the same tier with etn because it's not having any product.
It might better to forget both of coins and then try to find another coin with active product just like santiment with its utility usage on token and it can't be classified as security token regarding on sec compliance.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

So I have decided to sell all my BTC. I have only have 0.5, so it is not that much. I think investing in popular altcoins will increase my profit faster than if I just hold my bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin and that it could reach easy 40k usd by the end of the year. But atm. it feels smarter to invest now on some cheaper coins with potential.
I have read so much about electroneum and got really hooked on it. I have also read a little about (ADA)cardano and it also seems like a really good crypto.

But I really do not know which I should choose to buy or should I buy both? They seem good, but Cardano is a bit expensive. For me I just know Electroneum will absolutely reach 0.4 USD, and only that will make me really happy, cause then I would have doubled my money. I think that will happen if ETN ends up on more exchanges. Some say Cardano will go a lot higher, but I am not sure. I feel electroneum have more potential to increase faster and maybe we will end up at 1 USD in the end of this year. Still it feels safe to have invested in both, but it feels I need a push from some experters here on what I should do.

I am not that experienced, but so far the choices I've made has gained me some profit. Ripple, Stellar, Ether etc. But I really wanna keep my money there atm. Maybe I will go back to btc after I gained some more profit. So what do you guys think?

I think Ethereum and Cardano are both great projects. I have investments in both of them and the return is great so far. But I can say the same for Bitcoin as well.

I suggest you hold your money in the Bitcoin for now. The price is very low and it is not worth selling.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

I don't think it is at all wise to sell btc for those projects right now.

Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

So I have decided to sell all my BTC. I have only have 0.5, so it is not that much. I think investing in popular altcoins will increase my profit faster than if I just hold my bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin and that it could reach easy 40k usd by the end of the year. But atm. it feels smarter to invest now on some cheaper coins with potential.
I have read so much about electroneum and got really hooked on it. I have also read a little about (ADA)cardano and it also seems like a really good crypto.

But I really do not know which I should choose to buy or should I buy both? They seem good, but Cardano is a bit expensive. For me I just know Electroneum will absolutely reach 0.4 USD, and only that will make me really happy, cause then I would have doubled my money. I think that will happen if ETN ends up on more exchanges. Some say Cardano will go a lot higher, but I am not sure. I feel electroneum have more potential to increase faster and maybe we will end up at 1 USD in the end of this year. Still it feels safe to have invested in both, but it feels I need a push from some experters here on what I should do.

I am not that experienced, but so far the choices I've made has gained me some profit. Ripple, Stellar, Ether etc. But I really wanna keep my money there atm. Maybe I will go back to btc after I gained some more profit. So what do you guys think?
Cardano is a fantastic hold, but know that you're investing in a product which in its current state is bare bones. It's value is largely being driven by the phenomenal slate of features it promises and the peer-reviewed, academic process in which it's being developed. Price was over $1 in january so the upside is definitely there, you'll see pumps as the drip of information regarding project progress continues this year. Cardano is the antithesis of some of the shadier projects in the crypto space, say walton for example-- there's no mystery members on the team who's backgrounds can't be verified, you'll never catch them dead winning their own giveaway (they probably wouldn't even do that type of giveaway.) They consider themselves an academic, scientific project and accordingly the level of professionalism is tremendous. I'd highly recommend watching Charles Hoskinson's lecture at the London School of Economics from a few months ago, you'll get a strong sense of what the project is about.

tl,dr: If market recovers plenty of upside as cardano was over $1 just a couple of months ago. If not, expect steady increases as info drips and a bigger rise as we get closer to a working product. Long term hold going into 2019 and beyond.
this is my opinion

ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

If you would have bought Electroneum the day you have made this OP, you would already have lost something. Price of BTC and alts is now going down, I would wait to buy some dip.

I am not going to sell my BTC for some other coin because as of this moment altcoin price is depending on BTC price, so there's a possiblity that most of the coin will be the same so better HODL your BTC to have a higher profit when the market is okay.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

Good strategy because the two coins that go want to invest in are two good coins with good potential in the future, I sometimes do that selling my bitcoin to buy good altcoins and return to bitcoin when my altcoin yield me a good profit, it's hard to keep on without Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: