Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy Coins  (Read 133 times)
junetuesdays (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:13:47 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 07:35:34 PM by junetuesdays

So with bitcoin transactions fees being so expensive and mixing companies taking their cut from every mix, which coin do people think epeople will move too, to ensure their transactions are safe an anonymous?

Deeponion seems to win every pool and its comunity is huge however there is also a large amount of haters out there ready for it to fail!

I'm confident that privacy is key in the crypto world as we see more and more rich people wanting to hide their money from the tax man, the question is will people move it to a trusted and respected privacy coin or not?

The question is which one?
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

I have invested in deep onion and I love the community and software it has. Deep onion is a privacy coin which I believe most investors will want access to sooner or later. The community is great and it currently still has an airdrop you can participate in. It's a little pricey right now but long term it is good.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Monero is one of the leading coin with great potential and ensures the anonymity of transactions.
I don't know much about Deep onion so i won't recommend it, but XMR is well known and have a trusted community which are using a complex cryptographic methods.
Other coins which are claiming for having anonymous transactions are Dash, Verge and Zcash, but i doubt them because these coins still have open ledger and I didn't find them anonymous till now.
thr3

Activity: 77
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Monero is one of the leading coin with great potential and ensures the anonymity of transactions.
I don't know much about Deep onion so i won't recommend it, but XMR is well known and have a trusted community which are using a complex cryptographic methods.
Other coins which are claiming for having anonymous transactions are Dash, Verge and Zcash, but i doubt them because these coins still have open ledger and I didn't find them anonymous till now.

Monero is probably the best anonymous coin, I have heard PIVX and one more. Verge has been leaking IP addresses of each transaction so it is not anonymous anymore.
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

So with bitcoin transactions fees being so expensive and mixing companies taking their cut from every mix, which coin do people think epeople will move too, to ensure their transactions are safe an anonymous?

Deeponion seems to win every pool and its comunity is huge however there is also a large amount of haters out there ready for it to fail!

I'm confident that privacy is key in the crypto world as we see more and more rich people wanting to hide their money from the tax man, the question is will people move it to a trusted and respected privacy coin or not?

I suggest you look into Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com A P2P VPN CryptoNote based privacy coin. The wallet will have VPN tunneling and staking allow to sell VPN services.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

The disconnect I have with the argument for privacy coins is how can you really hide your funds from the tax man anyway, at some point you will choose to spend them and right now for that you need to convert them to fiat and that's then easily traceable and taxable.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Monero is quite good, you can't also see the put amount because of the privacy guard of its user.

Deeponion on the other hand, I've seen of it I didn't invest in it, and I also don't think that this coin is very promising regarding anonymity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: