Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] GoPro Hero 4 Black - Brand New - accessories/batteries/sd cards not needed  (Read 438 times)
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

I'm looking to purchase a brand new GoPro Hero 4 Black, please post here or PM if you have one you'd be willing to sell.  I don't need any accessories/batteries/sd cards although I won't turn them down if they're bundled and not affecting the price severely.   Wink

It looks like they run around $150-250 new at the current time looking at ebay prices.

Escrow through Minerjones or another trusted 3rd party.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kable2d

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

I can get you HERO 6. add me on skype. live:nistorbog
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

I can get you HERO 6. add me on skype. live:nistorbog

Sorry, I'm specifically looking for a Hero 4 Black.   Smiley

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

I have go pro hero 3 silver edition if you want more details please add me on skype: rommell17
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

I have go pro hero 3 silver edition if you want more details please add me on skype: rommell17

Unfortunately I'm only looking for a Hero 4 Black, thanks for your response.   Smiley

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Are you looking for this?
https://www.amazon.in/GoPro-HERO4-BLACK-Action-Camera/dp/B00NIYNUF2

Why it is costlier than Hero5 and 6??
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

Are you looking for this?
https://www.amazon.in/GoPro-HERO4-BLACK-Action-Camera/dp/B00NIYNUF2

Why it is costlier than Hero5 and 6??

The Hero 6 Black looks to be more expensive than the Hero 4 Black currently, I'm not sure if we're seeing the same thing.

Eddydarkness19

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

I have a Hero 4 Silver if interested?
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

I have a Hero 4 Silver if interested?

Sorry, I'm specifically interested in the Hero 4 Black unless a decent price cut will be provided for the Hero 4 Silver.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GoPro-Certified-Refurbished-HERO4-Black/322090737772

Direct from GoPro with the same 1-year warranty as new ones?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Interesting reviews from the item on amazon, not sure I would want to go with a refurbished one - https://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HERO4-Camera-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B06XD2GDYY

Still looking for a new one!  Smiley

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

Yep, "Certified Refurbished" is almost always bullshit (and certainly is on Amazon, with that list of sellers & reviews therefore), only trust the manufacturer itself to refurbish & sell direct.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

BTCump, still searching!

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

I won't turn them down if they're bundled and not affecting the price severely.   Wink

It looks like they run around $150-250 new at the current time looking at ebay prices.

"bitcoin and other cryptocurrency" is an option at checkout

Today:$198.99 https://www.overstock.com/Electronics/GoPro-HERO-4-Black-Edition-12MP-Waterproof-Sports-Action-Starter-Camera-Bundle/22250246/product.html

10% off new customer orders https://www.overstock.com/coupons

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Thanks for the info and confirmation on the price TBZ.  Smiley

Unfortunately I'm looking to purchase from an individual and not a storefront.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

Thanks for the info and confirmation on the price TBZ.  Smiley

Unfortunately I'm looking to purchase from an individual and not a storefront.

So with the notoriously shitty need for GoPros to have warranty service (only available when purchased from a storefront), you don't want any warranty protection whatsoever? You're perfectly fine with taking it out of the sealed packaging, it working the first time without any possible way it could have been broken during that first time, putting it away in a safe place, then taking it out a second time & it having died for no apparent reason, with zero recourse, flushing all your BTC down the toilet?

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

These cameras have been rock solid for me in the past and I would perform a basic test on the device before having escrow released.  My original Hero 4 from many years ago is still going strong after multiple rain/underwater/snow trips utilizing an extended battery and custom case.  If the item I've purchased does not work as my other Hero 4 Black does, I'd expect the seller to cooperate with a basic return.  Smiley

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

These cameras have been rock solid for me in the past and I would perform a basic test on the device before having escrow released.  My original Hero 4 from many years ago is still going strong after multiple rain/underwater/snow trips utilizing an extended battery and custom case.  If the item I've purchased does not work as my other Hero 4 Black does, I'd expect the seller to cooperate with a basic return.  Smiley

I'm not talking about DOA, I'm talking about it failing at a time where you can't ethically ask for recourse or cooperation from a private seller that sold it to you sealed new, and because as far as GoPro is concerned, with no proof of purchase from an authorized retailer, they don't have to honor any warranty.

So, if you want someone to buy that one on Overstock with their BTC, you reimburse them their BTC PLUS the cost of reshipping/inconvenience fee, and want to flush your BTC when it dies after the successful unboxing test & escrow release? Wow.

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I'm not talking about DOA, I'm talking about it failing at a time where you can't ethically ask for recourse or cooperation from a private seller that sold it to you sealed new, and because as far as GoPro is concerned, with no proof of purchase from an authorized retailer, they don't have to honor any warranty.

So, if you want someone to buy that one on Overstock with their BTC, you reimburse them their BTC PLUS the cost of reshipping/inconvenience fee, and want to flush your BTC when it dies after the successful unboxing test & escrow release? Wow.

I don't believe the situation you're describing is accurate and find it odd you're honestly this worried about a possible seller you've lost trust in before the sale has begun.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

I don't believe the situation you're describing is accurate and find it odd you're honestly this worried about a possible seller you've lost trust in before the sale has begun.

It's not a matter of trust, it's too-high expectations. If you came back to me and said "That sealed new GoPro I bought from you that I confirmed wasn't DOA & released escrow for, it broke. Help me take advantage of the warranty that is tied to your proof of purchase with your name, your address, your payment info attached." I'd legally be in the clear ignoring your message or even telling you to pound sand, because that's not how warranties are supposed to work. You waive the protection if you didn't, from an authorized retailer, buy it, didn't get a gift receipt, nor buy a third-party warranty like SquareTrade (which requires the original receipt, not a hand-written scrap of paper from the middleman BTCtalker).

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: