Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FutureCoin Light 🔥  (Read 742 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

When will lending platforms in crypto be finished? Promising an amazing opportunity sounds like a scam or crap project for me. Can you give us solid proofs that you are running authentic business here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futurecoin_light (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

how about bounty or airdop program! I like both things@

Could you please provide more details on your question? Didn't really get it.

We have some programs for our users like Lending Platform and Referral Program.
If you could provide more details I'm pretty sure we will find something to get your interest.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

When will lending platforms in crypto be finished? Promising an amazing opportunity sounds like a scam or crap project for me. Can you give us solid proofs that you are running authentic business here?

Sure we can.
Give a bit of time and I will provide you some presentation with information about our projects.
Unfortunately I can't give you access to our development repos, but if you will be happy with some screenshots from existing projects we are developing right now, I will be happy to provide you some.

Will you?
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

the project promises great prospects. I would like to buy some tokens
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

the project promises great prospects. I would like to buy some tokens

Then, welcome on board! We will open pre-registration tomorrow morning. I will write a post here with a link to pre-registration.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

if you are considering allocating funds for a promotional program for this project, I think by holding some kind of bounty campaign will be very helpful for community development in social media that can help to further introduce this project.
and for the thread you created it might be better to apply a social media link about FutureCoin,

futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

We have been opened pre-registration for ICO!

PRE-REGISTRATION

After you submit a form, you will receive an email notification with your referral link, that you can use it to share with your friends and get referral bonuses after ICO will be launched.

futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

if you are considering allocating funds for a promotional program for this project, I think by holding some kind of bounty campaign will be very helpful for community development in social media that can help to further introduce this project.
and for the thread you created it might be better to apply a social media link about FutureCoin,

Thanks for the advice, we will consider it.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

For our Russian speaking users we have been listed on Insider.pro.

futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

As promised, I have been worked on preparing a presentation of our products. Just finished first one and it is about our Advertising Platform.

Check out the link below to get more information about it.

FutureCoin Advertising Network

_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

FutureCoin Light is a cryptocurrency token (ERC20), placed in Ethereum Network.
The FutureCoin network runs without having any central servers.
It is easy to use and allows you to benefit from the blockchain technology.
That means that money can be sent from “Alice” to “Bob” within seconds, without any fees.

Hello,

How can it be based on the ETH network and not have fees?
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

Why do you decided that it is future coin? It looks like one more Ethereum token. Am I right?
Moreover scheme of distribution with refferals level - it is classical pyramid. Yes this scammy scheme is workable, but not here i believe

Yes, the name "Futurecoin" is a bit deceptive, since it is just another Ethereum token. Also, the properties of this token are not really related with the concept of "future". It could have been packaged better.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

great project, a decentralized independent financial payment platform. I see on your website is very nice and interesting. hopefully, many users will use FutureCoinLight
SB@

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

The Russian language of the discussion thread is ready! Join the discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2730682.new#new
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

The Russian language of the discussion thread is ready! Join the discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2730682.new#new

Thank you, friend, for your job! Looks good for me. Please, got to pre-registration page and after submitting the form, post here your login or referral link and we will mark you to be rewarded after ICO.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

We have been created a Support Center to get a fast feedback from users and help them to solve problems. Check out the page and ask your question if you have some.

Support Center

futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

Also for our Russian speaking users we have a good news, there is a video bloggers with us. Checkout the first shot - Future Coin ICO Video.

rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I saw the project futurecoinlight have the prospect of good for the future, the platform desentralisasi financial independent payment this I think will be a project big, I saw this project is really exciting, from the team was goid..team that profesional.. me a sense of the project futurecoinlight it would be interesting for investors, I hope this project will reaching the target expected
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

I saw the project futurecoinlight have the prospect of good for the future, the platform desentralisasi financial independent payment this I think will be a project big, I saw this project is really exciting, from the team was goid..team that profesional.. me a sense of the project futurecoinlight it would be interesting for investors, I hope this project will reaching the target expected

Thank you for a good words. It is very important for us to get a feedback.

futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

BTW, currently we have been listed in a few different listing services. Here is a small list of theme:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2711691
https://ru.insider.pro/calendars/ICO/future-coin-light/
https://en.insider.pro/calendars/ICO/future-coin/
https://icomarks.com/ico/future-coin-light
https://icobench.com/ico/future-coin-light

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: