Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Kill Yourself Coin - Decentralizing suicide requests  (Read 273 times)
Kill Yourself Coin (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

As earth's population grows ever exponentially, the amount of assholes on the internet grows with it. We've decided to both capitalize upon that problem and attempt to fix it at the same time by introducing Kill Yourself Coin, the world's first decentralized network of people telling each other to off themselves.

In the modern age, giving helpful advice over the internet can be difficult, attention drawing, and even incriminating depending on your country. With the anonymity (and fun!) of blockchain technology, KYS coin gives guidance in a way never before possible, to anonymous people that your recommendations previously couldn't reach!

Check out https://killyourself.network/ for more details!

We also have a generous bounty program, see details at the bottom of the page of contact bounty@killyourself.network if you're interested in helping out.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

Watching. Count me in.
Kill Yourself Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

Bumping for visibility, need to share the gospel of KYS Coin
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

You people are sick. Count me out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kill Yourself Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

Did I mention that 10% of all proceeds will go to charities that focus on suicide treatment and prevention? It's morally redeemable!
Adolf Cryptler

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:06:55 AM

I find this project highly ethical, you may even end up winning the Nobel Prize for Peace, since the more people will leave this life, the more peace there will be on earth.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

I find this project highly ethical, you may even end up winning the Nobel Prize for Peace, since the more people will leave this life, the more peace there will be on earth.

Did you consider changing your name?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

People in the crypto space do really think of everything and will put it in a blockchain.  Grin Grin Grin
Create a HitMan coin also.
MantaCurrency
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

And I thought FuckToken was as far as coins would go lmao.

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

Wait what...Huh

Just when you thought shitcoins hit the bottom... lol
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

Can we have more details on bounty and possible airdrop? I need this coin in my port.
Kill Yourself Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

More details are available at https://killyourself.network/, as well as our discord at https://discord.gg/rgf9wgW

Here are some of those details for convenience.

Stakes will be awarded for Youtube, blog/news article, forum, and social media promotion. Coins will be divided among stakes and distributed within 2 days of the ICO ending. As a rule of thumb, 50 Stakes will be awarded for youtube video promotion, 25 stakes will be awarded for blog/news article promotion 5 stakes will be awarded for forum promotion, and 1 stake will be awarded for social media promotion. However, stakes are highly dependent to changing based on the success of the particular video, blog, or post. For example if your reddit post takes off in a popular cryptocurrency subreddit, or you retweet us from a twitter account with 100k followers, you may receive up to 40x the base award. The more traffic and discussion you create, the more you will be rewarded. To claim your stake, screenshot your post/video before and directly after uploading the video as proof. Be sure to include the date and time in your screenshots, or else your proof may not be considered valid. Send screenshots, your ethereum address as well as a link to your work in an email to bounty@killyourself.network. We'll monitor your submission, and let you know how many stakes you have been awarded.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

I admit that the name of the project attracted me, KYS Coin, and the important thing is whether it can stay with the name.
Kill Yourself Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

While some may consider our name to be a bit controversial, I assure you that we're here to stay.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

10% of all proceeds will be evenly distributed to the following organizations:
Suicide Prevention Hotline
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide
Mission 22

Should be at least 50% going to them.

50% is a fair adequate profit for you sick fucks
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

one questions, why you choose this name : Kill Yourself Coin ?
this is the most scary name in cryptocurrency

Kill Yourself Coin (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

It's not intended to be scary. Kill yourself is designed to simply send an elegant message over the blockchain, in a way that was never before possible. We're sorry if the name is off putting to some, but it's necessary to the purpose of the coin.
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Why have many projects recently used the background similar to this site? is it because of the popularity?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: