Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY  (Read 2462 times)
coxian

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

I also dont have any idea about doing a signature bounty before. From your post i came to know that what is it and how to do it. Thanks to you for the post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

You correctly think that you decided to participate in signatures companies, since in participating in signatures companies you can earn well in comparison with social networks
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Join a bounty campaign and add a signature to the Jr.member in your Forum Profile Information and change the profle to apply them.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Its that easy all you have to do is choose the project you want to participate in fill the form make sure you put in every necessary detail the next step you have to wear the avatar according to you rank like Jr Member Senior Member and so on then follow the instruction on making post like 10-15 post per week
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

It is very simple. All you need is forum account and ICO that you want to participate. In every bounty program there are instructions on how to participate to them just follow the instructions and in signature campaign we have what we called signature that we need to wear and it is being provided by the ICO. All you need is to wear it and depending on the deal with the ICO if how many comments or thread they want you to accomplish in a certain days.

juki35man

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
why are you fixated on the bounty campaign Huh
whereas in this forum you can learn other things and get a lot of benefits from this forum, by changing your initial mindset
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

It depends projects, requirements are maybe different. But general request is that you have to wear their signature in whole compaign. Thereto, they can request you must have  how many post on bitcointalk, be active member here. You will get more reward if you have high rank. Some good projects, they normal require from member rank or full member rank up. So I think to reward with signature compaign you should to reach higher level. Try your best and post some helpful post here, you will get merit to get higher rank.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

It is very simple. All you need is forum account and ICO that you want to participate. In every bounty program there are instructions on how to participate to them just follow the instructions and in signature campaign we have what we called signature that we need to wear and it is being provided by the ICO. All you need is to wear it and depending on the deal with the ICO if how many comments or thread they want you to accomplish in a certain days.

I don't think it so simple bud. Well, I would say in joining is very simple but before that you must know the project of the ICO you would like to join as well as the different platforms, advocacy and the possible demand of the project here in the world of crypto currency. Also, in some point we need to aware and attentive the possible scam bounty campaign to avoid wasting our time in joining their bounty campaigns.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

You can easily search on bountiea altcoin section. There you can find many threads with amounts they are addressed on each headline. From there you will see requirements that you must fill for the entire duration of the campaign. Good luck.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

Congratulations op! For you to participate in signature bounty having Rose to the rank of a Jr member and found the project you which to campaign for, what you need to do is to register for the bounty and start your comments on this platform as usual. Make sure you post more than 10 comments per week or as required by the bounty manager.
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

I am confused about choosing a project or ICO now compared to 2017, because many projects and ICOs are scam. Following the signature campaign is a choice that can only be on 1 project or ICO, you can simply paste the avatar or signature created by them in our account then we post the sub forum as the rules they need
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

You can easily search on bountiea altcoin section. There you can find many threads with amounts they are addressed on each headline. From there you will see requirements that you must fill for the entire duration of the campaign. Good luck.
Yes, it is very easy to search for bounty campaigns but the hard part is choosing the right and good signature campaign that had the high chance of success. Note also that you have to read the rules properly as to not create any problem in the future.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

I am confused about choosing a project or ICO now compared to 2017, because many projects and ICOs are scam. Following the signature campaign is a choice that can only be on 1 project or ICO, you can simply paste the avatar or signature created by them in our account then we post the sub forum as the rules they need

Undoubtedly, today everything is more difficult because the number of offers has increased dramatically, the bounties have a duration of months and months, and there is no guarantee that after hundreds of messages you receive the compensation, and that - if you receive - this fee is worth something.
However, I think it's worth trying.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Indeed, compared to last year everything is more difficult, above all for the oversupply and the excessive duration of the campaigns.
(the one I'm following lasts since January ...)
On the other hand, those that are well designed and resist will probably bring good results, so I am absolutely optimistic.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

There is a signature in this forum, try to look at amazix bounty. you might learn to do bounty in there and also it so rare to find a bounty in this forum, hope it getting better.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

Use this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to find the signature campaign that you want to participate in. You must read the Signature Campaign Rules, fill in the form, and wear the signature and personal text of the project in your profile.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

all you do is look for the bounty signature that receives jr member, then register on the bounty and use the signature from the bounty, then read the rules in the bounty (so that you are not rejected because it is not in accordance with the rules of the bounty).
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

You can go to the bounty section to find a project you like, which is the same as choosing ICO. After you have selected this project, you only need to register according to the prompt in the ANN and change your account signature. Finally, you need to complete the corresponding tasks every week, and that's it,very simple

Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

The minimum rank is Member. you can participate in it. If you reach the full member above you can set the avatar also. The task, you must create the post following the bounty signature rules. The common rule you must create at least 10 posts a week. you must read correctly this point cos the rules are different for any bounty management.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

When we enter in bounty work we start it from rank of newbie. On merrit bases and good quality posts our rank is promote from new bie to jr member. When we reach the rank of jr member we start do bounty campaigns of signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: