Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY  (Read 2462 times)
humjeulk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

You should first discover a few tasks that expect evaluations to acknowledge Jr. individuals. Or on the other hand even Newbies can join. The mark crusade is where you wear the mark of the ICO and you just need to remark on any related posts in the gathering. Be that as it may, your post must be helpful to meet all requirements for an offer. A few crusades have distinctive standards. In any case, the standard guidelines are the same.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

First of all make sure to select a right campaign for you. Some criterias could be the which budget is assigned for signature campaign, how many hunters are already applied. Do a unique content for the people. You have to write guality posts or replies. Good luck
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

For signature bounty you should update your forum profile information with signature code and after that you have to fulfil there posting requirements to show your signature.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
should you plan to start signature, the first thing you should have at the back of your mind is to wear signature of a good project do a project with probability to be successful.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley
Well check the campaigns you will advertise. Because now it's easy to strike for free. It is not difficult. There is regularity in writing posts.
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
Find the Best Bounty Program that is listed in Bounty Section. And you must Read the Signature Campaign Rules, fill out Forms, and use the Signature and Project Personal text in Profile -> Forum Profile Information
DeMoloR

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Usually, all requirements are written in the bounty section in which you are going to participate. I myself watched for a long time how this is all done, and in the end I decided myself.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

Signature bounties are quite easy, all you have to do is find a very good signature campaign to participate in and get the signature code for your rank  then wear the signature code by going to (Profile -> Forum Profile Information). Don't forget to always read the terms and conditions and also fill the signature bounty form of the project you wish to participate in.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

Doing signature campaign you should check if you are qualified for the campaigns like your position, filling forms for registration, then for wearing avatar then put at appropriate codes for your rank on your profile information. Check the bounty manager and their white paper. It required to have a minimum post or constructive to have stakes.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:32 AM

Read becareful the rules. Fill the form register and do the rule in time. Usually it is required to write a certain number of posts in a week, So you have to complete enought post for report. The bounty manager will not count your stake if you dont do enought post per week.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:28:04 AM

the first thing you have to do is determine the bounty project that you will follow.
then enter the profile settings to add the signature code according to your level.
after that you can fill in the registration form and you can follow the signature campaign with the rules listed on the thread bounty
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:56 AM

Just follow all instructions given by the Bounty Manager and be careful when you post.
If your Post doesn't want to be deleted then you have to post it in altcoins discussion, trading discussion and Bitcoin Discussion.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

if I can ask, where is your difficulty to join the signature? Do you feel confused about using a signature code?
If you are confused then I will provide steps in using the code
profile> Profile Information> Signature> paste the code that you copied from the project you selected then CHANGE PROFILE
After you do that, please fill form
And I also advise you to read the bounty rules, about the prohibition posting anywhere

Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Merited by Ben Shedly (1)

there's nothing complicated about it. first you need to select a good bounty, projects. it is better to do it in the following way: to track the activity of the bounty managers. or obrat attention to what kind of signature are the heroes and legendary. then you should carefully study the rules of the company. and write messages as usual, but sometimes you need to write more than usual.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley

How stupid you are for telling him about what to weak,this is obviously not reading or understanding the topic before posting,cannot you read about the Jr Member acount how could you expect him to wear avatar?Noob you are just making things harder for him to understand
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

that's great news. continue your activity. now you need to choose the right company, learn the rules and keep writing messages. only you should take the time to study the company and the rules, so you do not miss anything.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

I think that the guy who asked this question back in January, had already figured out how to participate in the signature campaign). What I can say about myself is that I like the bounty of the campaign, especially the signature. I will not hide that I choose it, primarily because it's well paid. And also I can learn a lot of new things because every day I go to different topics of this forum and read what others write.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Please do research as to the legitimacy of the campaign you want to participate with so as not to waste your effort then if you find it legit then you can apply for it and once your accepted just follow the rules and regulations of the campaign so that you will be given a token.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

I think that the guy who asked this question back in January, had already figured out how to participate in the signature campaign). What I can say about myself is that I like the bounty of the campaign, especially the signature. I will not hide that I choose it, primarily because it's well paid. And also I can learn a lot of new things because every day I go to different topics of this forum and read what others write.
In participating a signature campaign ,first you can go on bounties to look for a project that are legit .In there platform you can saw there rules and link where to apply the form .After that ,look for there spreadsheet to know if your username was there. All you need to do is to construct with your opinion in the given topic .
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Find the best bounty program that is listed in bounty section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Wear the appropriate signature and start posting in the forum on various boards, involve in discussions. At the end complete the required number of posts and it'll be calculated by the bounty manager and you will be paid after the completion of the bounty campaign.

I will also recommend you go for this, as this fella has done well to explain in simple term how to really go about things pertaining to signatures campaign.

However, I will also like to chip this in; that you have must carefully observe the aforementioned, do well to come observe well which campaigns you are  gonna be joining to henceforth cos so many crappy ICOs are outta there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: