Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY  (Read 2462 times)
Danisababy

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

You have to find first a good and promising ico. Check all the information and its members. When you joina bounty campaign, you will fill up the form they provided. Read all the rules that they have and you have to follow it in order to get rewards and make your participation right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

It's very easy to do, you put signatures on your profile, choose which projects you want to follow, read their rules carefully, fill out the registration form, and last do like the rules given.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:08:17 AM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

The first step you are really ready to jump into a project is to find a project that you think might be in a bounty thread, change the signature by going to profile -> profile forum and save it, then listing the project, after getting approval and listed spreadsheet, you can already start doing the tasks according to the rules. Good luck!

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

Unlike other bounty campaigns you can only do one signature at a time so be very sure that the one you chose has a high probability of raising money and also not turning scam. It is also wise to select a campaign that has a defined ending date. If you join the signature campaign of an ICO that has not set its end date you could end up on a campaign that runs 6 months with still no end date in sight and risk losing any reward you earned if you quit before it ends.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

Hello man!
You and I are the same Jr.Member. Just a heads up, must read the rules carefully because some bounties does not allow Jr.member to participate because some requires ranked Member and up.

Jaydeedoc

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

I also benefit from this discussion, although I am newbie for now
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

You have to find first a good and promising ico. Check all the information and its members. When you joina bounty campaign, you will fill up the form they provided. Read all the rules that they have and you have to follow it in order to get rewards and make your participation right.

This is another difficult task as one may not really know until after launch and actual trade

joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

It is simple dude. First you must find a good project that you will participated in bounty campaign. In the thread that are describing about everything about the bounty campaign and project like whitepaper, spreadsheet that you can find out the participants and stakes that you will get for calculating for your payment. And then read all the rules and the requirements that listed on the thread. You might set your signature into what the project described in the text box, just copied it to ypur signature and start to posting with the project signature was set in every your post. Don't forget to check the spreadsheet everytime.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

I think the basics of how to put a signature and an avatar, and where to find bounty campaigns, you have already seen them.
I just want to give you advice to be careful about which campaigns you choose to avoid wasting your time and work. Look at them carefully and do not believe big promises.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

This is another difficult task as one may not really know until after launch and actual trade
It is true that the first step is to make sure you follow is ICO. ICO which is really nice. We can know from his whitepaper. In addition make sure teams incorporated therein I think it also needs, understands the rules of the requested, finish what became a job well then we will get the value of each week.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

you need to choose a company, read the terms, sign and personal text, if any, and follow the conditions that are prescribed in the company.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Use this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to find the signature campaign that you want to participate in. Don’t forget to read campaign terms and submit participation form. Take the relevant to your rank code for signature and place it in your profile. That’s all!

Yes man as he said you should wear appropriate bb code and avatar for your ranking. And don't forget to miss the rules. And most and important thing is choose the best ico and trusted manager to work
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Participate in the signature bounty campaign is quite simple. It is enough to carefully read the campaign rules. It is much more difficult to find a quality project.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Once you've attained the level of Jr member, you have to look and search for the signature campaign you want to participate in then wear their signature before filling the participation form afterwards proceed to the rules and regulations guiding the bounty participation to know how to go about doing the task to earn stakes weekly and get tokens at the end of the campaign
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

It is quite simple, although many campaigns have specific rules, some require reports and others require personal data that not everyone is comfortable providing, the main thing is to have a wallet in the tokens offered by the ICO, either their own tokens usually you get it on their website, or some token compatible with EC-20 tokens that you can get them on sites like MEW, but be careful because they are usually victims of phishing and you can fall there, after filling out their form, you put your signature on account information and you are ready to post .
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

just need to carefully read the conditions for participating in the signature of the company, fulfill all requirements.  And actively communicate in chats about altcins.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Pick a project of your choice, wear the signature according to your rank, go through the instructions carefully, follow the steps. Most projects rules are the same, make a particular number of posts on specified discussion threads. Just be in line with those discussion to avoid issues.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:16:48 PM by slightmoon

Already you got the ans about the process. But in sign bounty we can join one at a time. So it's really matter we choose really good project. Just think like you are gonna invest in that project after time is the one kind of investment.

Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

To join a signature bounty campaign, first, you have to do research about good icos and choose which one you would like to participate. Once you are in their bounty forum, look for signature campaign rules and fill in the form for signature campaign. Copy paste their respective rank codes to your profile and then follow how many posts you need to qualify for a stake at the end of the week. Follow their rules carefully to prevent being rejwcted from the campaign.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

♦ Participants must report their post links by submitting the application form.
      (Remember to post a comment about it in this thread comments)
    ♦ You should post for at least 10 times per week: Copy & paste is disallowed, please write your own constructive opinion on a topic.
    ♦ Posts must be at least 100 characters long
    ♦ If your rank changes during the campaign, notify the Bounty Manager via Ruby Exchange official telegram.
    ♦ The applicants can check their status via the spreadsheet below.

To learn more about Ruby Signature bounty program, visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: