Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with ETHERDELTA AGAIN?  (Read 405 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

i cant use etherdelta at all, i would like to deposit somewhere my xnn tokens but i gues this not going to happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

i cant use etherdelta at all, i would like to deposit somewhere my xnn tokens but i gues this not going to happen

if your problem is not you can deposit the token in etherdelta. What you will do is increase the price of gas price. I advise you to have 20 gas prices. Try to deposit when someone has a hash id transaction prompted us to wait and do not deposit again so as not to losses your ethereum in the wallet. Remember the etherdelta token deposit must have your wallet ethereum.

if your problem is you can not open the etherdelta website. if your smartphone uses 2GB RAM or more. to speed up the loading of etherdelta just view desktop mode to easy access the website.
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

After the attack on their site and a sharp turn in the course of development of their new general director, I am greatly surprised by their attempt to launch their own ICO. What are they counting on? The exchange has lost trust almost all its users.
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

I think it's all there with ETH prices soaring up. maybe that's the logical reason I think at the moment
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I think Ed has too many transactions so it makes things go slow, but maybe by raising the price of gas can handle it.
Masternode_Support

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

just overloaded
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

I am trying to send a token to sell on ED and sent more ETH to that account in order to have enough GAS to send the ruddy token but the ED interface is not updating with the new amount of ETH I sent to my MEW account in order to send the token. So when I tried to send the token, even though I have more than enough GAS to handle the transaction a popup appeared saying I ain't got enough GAS which really sucks. So what's wrong with this exchange again isn't it working?  Huh I tried two browsers.

The same thing happened to me i think that is only a week ago. I am trying to transfer my eth from my MEW but it does not process. Then i have read a lot of people who also have problem in etherdelta. I also notive that the problem will just be resolved in some day then another problem on rhe next comning days. I am not downing anything but because of that I decided to trasnfers my funds from that exchanger to wallet when it become ok. I am worrying for my funds.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

nothing happen i think its network problem, i think we should leave ETHERDELTA , cause it is risky now and also i dont like their website now,
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

I am trying to send a token to sell on ED and sent more ETH to that account in order to have enough GAS to send the ruddy token but the ED interface is not updating with the new amount of ETH I sent to my MEW account in order to send the token. So when I tried to send the token, even though I have more than enough GAS to handle the transaction a popup appeared saying I ain't got enough GAS which really sucks. So what's wrong with this exchange again isn't it working?  Huh I tried two browsers.
I do not know if I feel a bit dizzy about the problems that always occur in etherdelta. etherdelta always has network problems and also transaction costs, I hope this problem will be fixed soon.

Rainbloodz

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
Merited by nonconformist (1)

It's suck. Buggy. Sad but true. No wonder why their ICO is only filled 5.5% with only 5 days to go. What a pity because they are one of the first decentralized exchanges. And who in their right mind would do ICO right after a hack?

Are there still people using etherdelta?  Grin

They are just doing an ICO because they want to make as much money as possible, that isn't strange at all, they are just normal people who saw that they have a lot of traffic, and now they want to make millions, what is wrong with that?

Came on guys, do not use that shitty exchange, it has been hacked, and they are very buggy at the moment, a waste of time..

People wont really have any choice since most eth based tokens do usually start here on this exchange and regarding on the situation those errors do really happen.Even myself did experience those which you have been deducted on the gas you have set in but those tokens didnt transfer.I have seen the tx do have error for 1-2 times,all fees deducted but failed to transfer this is why i do hate this site.

I agree, most of the people are using etherdelta particularly the newbies in trading and it hassle for the others who have most of their tokens is erc20 platform. All of us experiencing the clogged in eth chain maybe because of the ethereum price it goes up. I just have concern in using etherdelta by using our private keys just to login in their site. I don't usually prefer to use Etherdelta. ^_^
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

I'm not alone at all for encountering such issue it's really annoying to use etherdelta these days, website is laggy, delay response when your trying to push some orders or selling tokens which are inconvenient good thing this type of exchanges for ERC20 tokens are not alone, but seriously the devs must solve some glitches and bugs in their exchange, it's still bugging me about the recent malicious attacks on their exchange temporarily gained to their DNS servers and phishing attacks.

tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

I think it's all there with ETH prices soaring up. maybe that's the logical reason I think at the moment
It is not associated with raising the price of ETH. The team has new owners and they are now more busy promoting their ICO than caring about the user experience.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

I'm always having the same problem with ED but before those lags I'm usualy experiencing a constant loading screen and then on 1 of million attempts it starts working with terrible lags. ED will show your ETH but it will take some time and you may use a chance to buy some tokens for a good price. One thing that usualy helps me is VPN. Just turn on your vpn or just usse tor and you will connect from the first time.
ED could be a perfect exchange if not those lags.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

saw many people in other groups too complaining about many issues with etherdelta .
1. buggy site , takes so much time for loading .
2. clicks on buy order does not work in single time .
3. txn get successful but coins did not deposit there .
4. after hack people use that with fear .
5. new policy of new token listings .
and other few issues .

everything going wrong with them since 1 month .

DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

For a few days a crypto currency exchange website, especially coin alternatives that often arise from an initial coin offering (ICO) can not be accessed. Etherdelta.com encountered a problem with its DNS server which resulted in users not being able to trade.

This is very surprising is conveyed through the official twitter account @etherdelta. Etherdelta also warned against ever trusting a phishing website on behalf of etherdelta.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

Etherdelta became a total garbage ever since the new CEO took over. It was not really the best exchange site before but it was still tolerable before the new CEO. But now, it became unusable, sometimes not loading at all. It is time to find a new dex that carries all erc 20 tokens.
Racekid

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Etherdelta sucks real time. You should try and set the Gas price and change the default one, its normally fixes at 21000.. Try and change it and try again.... I don't use Etherdelta tho.... #personalbias
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

A lot of these complaints have more to do with Ethereum's lack of scalability and high fees, similar to Bitcoin. I hadn't opened Etherdelta for a while and it still had my gas price set to 4 gwei. Weren't those the days? Roll Eyes

It doesn't help that Metamask, MEW and others really haven't figured fee estimation yet. Again, just like Bitcoin.

Etherdelta became a total garbage ever since the new CEO took over. It was not really the best exchange site before but it was still tolerable before the new CEO. But now, it became unusable, sometimes not loading at all. It is time to find a new dex that carries all erc 20 tokens.

It's always been this way. Since the early days, parts of the page always fail to load and order books don't update. I haven't noticed any difference recently. They're pumping their ICO but the site is the same as ever.

What would be nice to see is a new UI for interacting with the Etherdelta contract. Technically, we don't need their domain to interact with the contract. It's just a matter of building a new interface.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Many problems in ED after the last hack, the exchanger become a lot more slow and its fees actually very high, and lot of bugs. Its not encouraging new traders to use it. They should fix this problems first otherwise their reputation is already in risk. People will use other exchangers which start to supporting tokens since a while.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2022, 05:21:54 PM by kawser05

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: