Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

Is this project for real ?
Your twitter account has just 1 tweet in September and only 9 followers ( not even 1/3  of the total team members in the projects)

The Twitter account is reserved for developer's updates.
There will be important technical news only.
Coming soon!

Then what is is twitter bounty is about ? What re-tweets you are expecting to do ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

I am trying to fill the telegram bounty form and at the bottom, there is a Bounty ID. Am I suppose to put my forum username on that part?

Hello!

You may find Bounty ID in the Bounty section of your profile on ico.midex.com after you log in.

Trying to register but I am not getting a confirmation email. I tried checking my spam folders but there is still none. Kindly fix your system.
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

Midex plans to make the agreements for the promotion with sportsmen. Logo on beard for biathlet, tatoo at leg of volleball player and mascot "QR-cody" (2x2 meters size).

Nice pictures inside:
https://mifo.io/2018/01/09/cryptocurrency-company-plans-to-make-the-agreements-for-the-promotion-with-juventus-and-middleborough.html

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

Is this project for real ?
Your twitter account has just 1 tweet in September and only 9 followers ( not even 1/3  of the total team members in the projects)

The Twitter account is reserved for developer's updates.
There will be important technical news only.
Coming soon!

Then what is is twitter bounty is about ? What re-tweets you are expecting to do ?

Hello!

The Twitter bounty is about twitting from participant and retwitting if there will be updates.
Also participants may use the opportunity in discussions to say somethig relevant to discussion about Midex and get the reward for it.

Midex

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

I am trying to fill the telegram bounty form and at the bottom, there is a Bounty ID. Am I suppose to put my forum username on that part?

Hello!

You may find Bounty ID in the Bounty section of your profile on ico.midex.com after you log in.

Trying to register but I am not getting a confirmation email. I tried checking my spam folders but there is still none. Kindly fix your system.

Thank you for your message, I'll contact you by PM to know the details.

lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

The same language translation if there are several people participate in will be? how long will the signature bounty last?
Midex

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

The same language translation if there are several people participate in will be? how long will the signature bounty last?

Don't understand the question about translatres. Come to the bounty thread to see approved partisipants.

The signature bounty ends 15 of April.
Deadline to join 25 of March.

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

"Midex is the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience. There are no analogues in the world."

I know with so much competition in the ICO universe, vocabulary in terms of pitching the idea to attract investors is becoming more and more important by the day.  However, it will be very good if ICOs STICK TO FACTS WHEN MAKING THESE PRESENTATIONS.

Midex is by no means the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience.

STICK TO FACTS!!!

Midex

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

"Midex is the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience. There are no analogues in the world."

I know with so much competition in the ICO universe, vocabulary in terms of pitching the idea to attract investors is becoming more and more important by the day.  However, it will be very good if ICOs STICK TO FACTS WHEN MAKING THESE PRESENTATIONS.

Midex is by no means the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience.

STICK TO FACTS!!!

Hello!

Thanks for your oppinion. Do you mean that the fact is that "Midex is going to became the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience.?

It is true. Misscommunication is because the ICO things are some kind of offer and delivering before the products that will be made after.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Hi everyone,
just to understand if i've understood right: with mixed i can trade like i have an account on other exchange like kraken, bittrex etc?

An other question: when is the last day to join the bounty sig campaing?
Midex

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

Hi everyone,
just to understand if i've understood right: with mixed i can trade like i have an account on other exchange like kraken, bittrex etc?

Hello!

Yes, you may trade with Midex like with other exchange.

The last day to join signature Campaign is 25 of March, 2018.

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

Hi everyone,

Hello!

i'm sorry, i didn't explain my self well.

I'm asking if i can trade with mixed coin listed on kraken or bittrex or other exchanges but not on mixed.

Thank you!
Midex

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Hi everyone,

Hello!

I'm asking if i can trade with mixed coin listed on kraken or bittrex or other exchanges but not on mixed.

Thank you!

Unfortunately I can't tell you the list of exchanges that will trade MDX tokens until we wouldn't have a strong agreement with them. But I can tell you that now we are negotiating with top exchanges and MDX token will be listed at least on ten exchanges.

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Hi everyone,

Hello!

Thank you!

Unfortunately I can't tell you the list of exchanges that will trade MDX tokens until we wouldn't have a strong agreement with them. But I can tell you that now we are negotiating with top exchanges and MDX token will be listed at least on ten exchanges.

nevermind! it's just super great that it will possibile trade with mdx with other exchanges.
This can really be a great innovation!
Midex

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Hello!

Thank you!

nevermind! it's just super great that it will possibile trade with mdx with other exchanges.
This can really be a great innovation!

Now I understand your question) Yes Midex exchange will have such functionality, you will be able to trade between different exchanges in your Midex exchange account by API.

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Hi, tell me what is your project purpose? Why cryptoentusiasts need such project like yours? You want to open the bank but we have many banks in the world which are steeling our money every day! That’s why Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, to feel free of traditional finance system!

# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Hi, tell me what is your project purpose? Why cryptoentusiasts need such project like yours? You want to open the bank but we have many banks in the world which are steeling our money every day! That’s why Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, to feel free of traditional finance system!

We are creating a financial platform which will connect cryptoindustry with real business. So it will have very positive influence on cryptoindustry.

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

We are creating a financial platform which will connect cryptoindustry with real business. So it will have very positive influence on cryptoindustry.

You didn’t convince me!

# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

This is well thought out campaign with a product attached to it. I will be involved in the promotion of this project. It will surely end well.
Midex

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

You didn’t convince me!

Cryptoindustry and traditional financial system can’t be separated all the time. People invest their money in different crypto projects and coins. So many of that crypto projects must pay to their employees, pay taxes, pay for different things that they need to realize their project by fiat money it means that they need to convert cryptocurrency to fiat money. In other side many business owners want to work with cryptocurrencies because they have very convenient, secure and cheap transaction system. Also startups from real sector want to attract investments by making ICO but don’t understand how to use cryptocurrency and fiat money together. Our project will help both sides and connect them. And when cryptocurrency integrates into business, it will become much more stable than now. People will start to use cryptocurrency in everyday life.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: