Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:52:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34304 times)
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Will your  exchange work only with cryptocurrency ? What if everything will fall?
What if the whole financial system falls Huh
I think is a good question. Can i trade my dollars at Midex Exchange?

No you can't.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Hi! I can't understand, how are we join ICO? Where are we send btc or eth? Which adress? Just to clarify. We will use your own blockchain or we will run on ethereum blockchain like erc token?

Go to our website, create Midex account and there you can find instructions for purchasing tokens. You can send ETH directly to smart contract address. Our tokens are ERC20.

Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

great im in... Grin

Welcome)

Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Or it's just: "Ooh, that's good, that's bad, there's no likes then 0 points..." ? I mean that: Is it just a subjective estimation of work from Midex team???
I

Are you serious. ask questions with some meaning.

I am serious because this question is necessary for understanding of your position about articles. In some companies there are some special rules. For instance, censorhip or you are not allowed to diffuse rumours about competitors and so on that's why it is a normal question and I don' t understand why you are unsure in seriousness of this question.
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Are there some special criteria of quality of articles that bounty participant has to satisfy in order to get maximum grade of Midex team?
All bounty questions only in bounty thread or by personal messages.
Ok, thanks
Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

I read whitepaper but I didn't find information about your link with the governmental structures. Will you provide some services for government or only for private sector?

Only for private sector and business.
Why?? What are reasons for this? I think it's a big drawback

How do you imagine providing services to goverment?! At first what government?! And why do they need our services?! Today there are very few countries that are regulating crypto.

Why do you ask me these questions? I am not from your company 's management I am just interested person and providing services for the government is normal practice there are some examples of this in the internet.
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

By the way, if you work with the government you can get some state procurements and what more you could have better relationships with some controlling services and departments. Moreover if people know that government puts trust in you then it means that more ordinary people will go to use services of your company.

Time will tell. If we will see some interest from any government we will try to work with them.

You are contradictory because in this comment you say that you will try to work with government  if this opportunity occurs but in preceding  quote you can not even imagine this situation. That's strange...
Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Or it's just: "Ooh, that's good, that's bad, there's no likes then 0 points..." ? I mean that: Is it just a subjective estimation of work from Midex team???
I

Are you serious. ask questions with some meaning.

I am serious because this question is necessary for understanding of your position about articles. In some companies there are some special rules. For instance, censorhip or you are not allowed to diffuse rumours about competitors and so on that's why it is a normal question and I don' t understand why you are unsure in seriousness of this question.

Just post quality posts about company, that's all.

Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I read whitepaper but I didn't find information about your link with the governmental structures. Will you provide some services for government or only for private sector?

How do you imagine providing services to goverment?! At first what government?! And why do they need our services?! Today there are very few countries that are regulating crypto.

Why do you ask me these questions? I am not from your company 's management I am just interested person and providing services for the government is normal practice there are some examples of this in the internet.

My questions wasn't just questions it was part of the answer. Tell me what crypto projects which has ICO are working with government if you say that there are some examples.

Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Did somebody make an offer to buy your company? Maybe some big special buyer?
haha, man its very strange question)

Agree with you)
It was one of provocative questions, I wanted to appraise your reaction to this))
Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

By the way, if you work with the government you can get some state procurements and what more you could have better relationships with some controlling services and departments. Moreover if people know that government puts trust in you then it means that more ordinary people will go to use services of your company.

Time will tell. If we will see some interest from any government we will try to work with them.

You are contradictory because in this comment you say that you will try to work with government  if this opportunity occurs but in preceding  quote you can not even imagine this situation. That's strange...

I don't see anything strange. In previous post you was like, why you aren't work with government are you crazy or what. And I tell you that this is not a normal practice for crypto projects.

Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Agree with you)
It was one of provocative questions, I wanted to appraise your reaction to this))

Nice, it's your hobby to flood ICO threads?

Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

My questions wasn't just questions it was part of the answer. Tell me what crypto projects which has ICO are working with government if you say that there are some examples.
I didn't mean examples of companies that have ICO,  though it could exist but I didn't check. I meant that government has an interest in implementation of new technologies and services for them, particularly blockchain and some special  facilities that you provide or will provide in future.
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

Agree with you)

It's not for flood, it's about psychological research of internet forums and theory of biheviorism and these are my hobbies. But my participation in this concrete forum is determined by my personal interest in your ICO and it is about investor's interest.
Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

I didn't mean examples of companies that have ICO,  though it could exist but I didn't check. I meant that government has an interest in implementation of new technologies and services for them, particularly blockchain and some special  facilities that you provide or will provide in future.

Government always has an interest with new technologies but it doesn't mean that they will immediately start to implement blockchain in fin tech. Government is massive and inert structure, that's why I have written before when they will show up some interest to our services then we will speak with them.

Midex

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

Agree with you)

It's not for flood, it's about psychological research of internet forums and theory of biheviorism and these are my hobbies. But my participation in this concrete forum is determined by my personal interest in your ICO and it is about investor's interest.

Very interesting, continue in same spirit

RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

What is the price of your token now? I think it has to grow up!

Smorodsky

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Where are the guarantees that you will do all what you wrote!  Now a lot of ICO just lie
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Can you please connect me to the right person to whom i can pitch in a PR and Digital Marketing service proposal for this ICO ?
GoodNik88

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Sorry, but who is your advisors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: