Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will mining will ever stop ?  (Read 4815 times)
party22

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

1 - will mining will ever stop Huh?

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

If after all Bitcoins are depleted mined, and the whole world uses digital currency as the primary medium of exchange, then it is possible that transaction costs will rise due to increased demand for transactions.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

No, mining won't stop because they are the one that keep the network running, without the miner then proof of work won't work for sure and you can do anything whether it is sending your money etc. I don't know what will happen when all the coin has been mined because it is too far in the future.

maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Hello people, i'm new in the crypto worlds , i have two questions please i need logic answers .

2 - what will happens when the cryptocurrency reaches it limits ( example : bitcoin 21M , ETH .... , and other curriencies ) ? will they win money after the currencies reaches its limits ?

thank you !

the miners have the opportunity to gradually adapt and adjust to rely more on transaction costs than the revenue from mining Bitcoins. most likely that will keep miners profitable is the future development of mining technology and an increase in Bitcoin's stable purchasing power.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

Salama stock coins still available then mine will never be completed. If it reaches its limit will probably replace it with another. When it's reached the limit then it will certainly make the coins became scarce. same is the case with the increasingly rare stuff then it will usually make it become increasingly expensive. but this is only a prediction only. for the result is necessarily determined by several other factors as well.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

Unless they change to proof of stake then i can't see mining ever stop as is is required to keep the network alive and processing all kind of transactions on thay chain. Like ethereum they probably switch to pos later so they don't need miner anymore, the miners themselves will search another coin to mine if they can't mine coin A anymore.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

the fun begins . it's deficits. holders will be really manipulate the market who will buy all the coins now will rule them
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

As long as still profitable mining will not stop, even more and more of its enthusiasts because of seeing a very large profit. and if the total coin in the mining has reached the limit then the miner still get the income from the transaction fee that occurs in blockchain so no need to worry.
Danielcrypto2015

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

thank you !

I think coin mining will never stop. Currently, there are about 1550 coins on the market and of course, most of them can be mined via POS or POW. In case one coin that reaches it limits, then another coins will be replaced for it. Besides, as I know, there are many coins having no limit (unlimit amount) meaning that it will produce more amount of coin daily for consuming to the market. Therefore, If some coins reach its limits, then I think there are nothing happened and crypto market will be continued.
hoangvyhienqbh

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

I think mining will be stopped in future. Because they will be more and more coins who wouldnt be mined anymore, because it just needs to much power and to much eelectricity. YOu see there are several coins who work with prrof of stake and it works very good.
russ26

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

thank you !

It would not stop unless it satisfied these conditions. 1st is that, when mining bitcoin becomes illegal in certain country well, who wants to be in jailed though. Second, is that when bitcoin cap runs out, well, you could continue mining but you won't get even a cent of bitcoin when bitcoin runs out. Third one, is that if you are not yourself satisfied doing mining things anymore. Well, there are lots more these are only my perception on when the mining will stop.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

according to say mining will stop if it has reached its limit,
of course if cryptocurrency has reached its limit then it depends on demand and supply,
whether the demand is greater than the supply, if it happens then the price of the cryptocurrency will soar and make the cryptocurrency like a valuable item
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

I think that it will end in the near future, that is, people will mince it in the next 20 years until they block all ciphers and prices should always grow, nobody knows what their limitations are!

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

it seems that bitcoin will never stop as long as there is a coin that can be generated from mining, not just bitcoin alone but some altcoin can also be generated from mining.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

1. yes mining will stop when the total cap is reached but that take so long time as you see even btc still not reached the cap until now

2. if all mineable reach the limits so nothing happen, you just can mined it again
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

POW algorithm is already outdated, it requires too much electricity. Soon all coins will use the POS algorithm.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

No, I don't think that mining will ever stop in the future. Because, if mining will stop, then where will we grab the coins we have today? If mining stop in the future, then the cycle of cryptocurrency will be toppled. If there are no miners, then we can't get our coins that we buy.

Same thing for the investors. If investors stop investing, then what's the point of mining those coins? Every part of the crypto cycle is important. So it won't stop.

If you said that the mining of Bitcoins will stop, then it probably will in the future. If the 21 million coins are mined. And, it will be a long time ahead. No need to worry about it.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

No, I think that mining will continue to work, but it will work on a more serious scale, because the complexity grows and it becomes more difficult, it's obvious, now the hash rate is much higher than before, so normal farms can not cope.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I think mining will never stop and will continue forever as long as there is a great price of bitcoin and any other altcoins. Mining is just like your job or career, if you quit your job or career you will get nothing and you don't have a salary or income, like in mining if you stop mining coins you will lost your job but the coins that you mine either you sell it or hold it. That's why I think mining will never stops and I know that crypto currency will be good in the future.
moriadwarf

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Honestly, mining any coin might be reasonably worth doing long term even though plenty of factors related to newer chips affect results.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

Yes, I think mining will reach an end as it has more negative effects than positives, especially regarding energy and environment. Regarding cryptocurrency limits, we are unable at present to give an exact prediction about the limits cryptocurrency will reach as we can't stop orders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: