Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Support is out of order!  (Read 470 times)
monsterfinger (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Hello folks, here is my review about the Bittrex Support and my story.

On the 8th November#17 I decided to send exactly 46,071.1067534 DNT tokens to Bittrex. I was a bit tired and confused on this night. I didnt realized Bittrex has for every ERC-20 token a unique ETH-adresse ( not similiar to BINANCE or other EXCHANGES ETH+ ERC-20 TOKENS has the same adress). My fault.  I send all DNT tokens to my ETH adress and not to my DNT Deposit adress. -----> i got no credit to my fund. Sad Sad

After i realized i opened a ticket (ticketnumber about #415.XXX, new tickets now at #900.000).

I searched in the internet for *Crosschain Deposit* and *Send tokens to wrong adress at bittrex*.

I found this article from the Bittrex site:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000223912-Where-is-my-deposit-

Did you send your coins to the address generated for that specific coin?

Bittrex has many coins.  It is common for users to generate an address for one coin and then deposit a different coin to it.  In some circumstances we may be able to retrieve these coins.  If you sent your coin to a different coin's address you'll need to submit a ticket telling us the coin name, the address you sent the coin to, the transaction id (txid), and the amount of coins sent.  This type of deposit mistake can take over 2 weeks to be credited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opended a ticket and send all details:

Good evening,

I did a mistake i send my Dnt fund to your eth adress

here is the tx hash

tx hash
0xa7957ce8a35xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdf994d04e8

tx hash link

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa7957cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx94d04e8

i send to this adress: 0xeec35a2f9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf81 (thats my eth deposit adress)

the correct adress is :0xe4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2fb121

DNT Tokens number: 46,071.1067534 DNT tokens.

can you help me and switch the dnt to the right adress please.

Thanks and regards Daniel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply was a automatic copy and paste mail:

In a few words they said when sending coins to Bittrex you must be sure to send them to the right adress.

Okay i missed it but Bittrex is on of the largest Exchanges in the world, the support can fix problems like this in 1 day.

After waiting two more days i got another response

XXXX
November 10, 2017 01:37
Hi XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com,

ETH Tokens sent to another ETH Tokens address can be recovered but this is a timely process that requires direct access to the wallet. This recovery can currently take over 1 month. Please make sure to send coins to their proper addresses, in some cases coins sent to wrong addresses will be unable to be credited.

If you have not yet done so please make sure to clearly define which coin you sent and to what address along with the transaction id.

Please make sure to only send coins to the address generated for them in the future. Example: BTC to BTC, BCC to BCC, ETH to ETH, ETC to ETC.
Thank you,

XXXX @ Bittrex

Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay the website says waiting 2 weeks and the support 4 weeks. All okay i got a response and i was hoping Bittrex will fix my fault and help me within 4-5 weeks

I was waiting 4 weeks sending one more reminder to them at the 17th november and 20th december.

No reply by them another one on the 3rd January. Again no reply.

I opened a second ticket to get the privat key and solve this on my own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
December 27, 2017 07:31
Hello Bittrex Support. I researched many about Bittrex Support and Slack. I know there is no access in joining slack Bittrex channel. I wrote a ticket about my DNT deposit 2 monoth ago
Request #415439
We can solve the problem if you give me the Privat key. Thats a fast solution for both participants. Hopefully you can help thanks in advance

sincerly x.

Have a nice day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoping if i have the privat key i can send them out by myself.

5 days later the answer was :

Bittrex Support Team
January 02, 2018 10:14
Hi xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com,

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth in a relatively short amount of time we're experiencing a longer than usual wait time responding to and resolving your requests. This wait time has also increased the number of duplicate tickets entered on the same issues, further slowing down our agents ability to get to your request in a timely manner. We apologize greatly for the wait and we are actively training new personnel and streamlining our support system to better handle the demand.

You are receiving this update as we've identified your ticket as having not received the care and attention typically seen from Bittrex Support. We are grateful for your support and understanding as we work to improve our process and respond to requests.

** WE ASK THAT IF YOUR ISSUE HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN SOLVED THAT YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR UPDATE YOUR TICKET AT https://bittrex.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/877368. **

If your issue has been solved you do not have to do anything. We will send you a reminder in a few days and if we do not hear back from you we will close this ticket for you.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased demand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bittrex gains every day Billions and they havnt a truly, trained and fast support?

- Only Copy and Paste messages
- response of a ticket needs several days
- not reading my ticket carefully ( said i send erc tokens to my eth wallet and they answered a crosschain policy for eth--->etc, or btc---->bch)
- one of the worst Support i have ever seen. Even Etherdelta with 100 mio daily volume has a better support stuff.
- Not worth to call them BIT-TREX, this exchange has 0/10 stars/points.
- Send a message to Facebook and Twitter no reply.
- access to the Bottrex Slack failed

FOLKS stay away from Bittrex go to binance or some other exchanges. But this exchange is really scammy.

At least my Ticket is open for more than 10 weeks and nothing happened.

I am dissapointed by this support and exchange.

Thanks for paying attention to my review of the bittrex support stuff.

I refresh this article, when Bittrex solve my problem.

Have a nice day and stay in Crypto its a good chance to change the life.

It's recommended to check sending adress twice or more. It was my fault yes but my Deposit isnt lost. Its on another ETH adress.

Sincerely D.K.

Woodies

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

Hi monsterfinger,

we know us from the telegram group of MMCrypto and I can tell you that I had also problems with Bittrex and after two months the did solve my name missmatch so that I Iwas able to move my BTC again. In the meantime I was really scared that I will loose my BTC´s but it had an happy end. I think you will get your DNT back with a lot of patience. Anyway it´s ridiculous of Bittrex!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Sorry about this, i hope they can rectify this for you asap. Good luck.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

And you are trying to just post to increase your activity just by posting that crap right? Anyway, he is never going to get his problem solved.

forget about it, bittrex is never going to answer your ticket, not even your messages, not even going to verify your account.

They are thieves, and they are never going to give your money back, i have a friend who lost more than 0.50 bitcoins in there because they didn't wanted to verify his account.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

And you are trying to just post to increase your activity just by posting that crap right? Anyway, he is never going to get his problem solved.

forget about it, bittrex is never going to answer your ticket, not even your messages, not even going to verify your account.

They are thieves, and they are never going to give your money back, i have a friend who lost more than 0.50 bitcoins in there because they didn't wanted to verify his account.

hey my account is veryfied Tongue
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

This is pretty much the case with every single exchange.  It can be maddening to try to get account help.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
orddie1

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:35:22 AM

I like you also have a support ticket open but for other reasons.   honestly it is what it is when the market is as crazy as it is these days and almost all exchanges are 24+ hours out from a response.  

keep faith. remain calm and positive.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

They are not thieves but rather understaffed as all hell and I think they have shut off their registrations. Lets face it the amount of people that came into crypto vs the amount of staff any of these websites had was not enough and they must go back and train more. At the very least they have stopped taking more people which should make you feel good knowing they are trying to resolve all the current problems.

toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

My understanding is Bittrex makes tens of Millions each day in profits, their running costs by comparison would only be a fraction of that. The fact that they can't keep up is understandable after a large increase in customers for a short while, but months and months of falling behind without any improvement is ridiculous, especially when they can easily afford the extra cost of staff and training.

Surely they would have created a system that identifies a token sitting in an address that should only hold ethereum and surely they can automate it so it returns the tokens to sender automatically (subtracting a fee to cover gas + 1% cut or something).

Yes it takes time to fix this issue (10 minutes verifying transaction, token address, etc the about 10 minutes to send token back), but not only can they recover the costs from providing support, gas, etc, they should be focusing on getting these funds on their exchange and trade able so they can profit from the trades.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coreyou
Copper Member

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

So crazy.....
Here also many people with bad experence:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoRecruiting/comments/7p6l0z/bittrex_support/

Is there some lawer who want earn Money with an process in USA ?

Many people lost here Money and his Chance to more or to miss Out falling Charts.
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

So crazy.....

Many people lost here Money and his Chance to more or to miss Out falling Charts.

would be awesome Cheesy
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

So crazy.....

would be awesome Cheesy
I think that lawyers can't really do anything for Bittrex. They probably can't do anything for you either.

It's crypto, not banking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

bittrex is one of the biggest scam exchanges that currently exists. you can check out the scam accusation board on bitcointalk to see how many people they have scammed in the past couple of months.
to be honest you are lucky you got an answer from the support, there are people who got robbed by bittrex and never even got a reply in return!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

My support has not been responding for 2 months.
New tickets are useless to create, write something too.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Yes, I have heard that often there are problems and they are a long answer ,But usually after a while comes the answer and they help . I think we should wait
coreyou
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

bittrex is one of the biggest scam exchanges that currently exists. you can check out the scam accusation board on bitcointalk to see how many people they have scammed in the past couple of months.
to be honest you are lucky you got an answer from the support, there are people who got robbed by bittrex and never even got a reply in return!

But in USA is other law and normaly bye loosing money (crypto is not money but when Exchange it, it could many money) the law rights are very strange in USA .
coreyou
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

by looking around the web, there are "many" many" people:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343425.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465829.60

also youtube and so on.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

I think every exchange out there is facing issues with their support due to the unprecedented of new sign ups and such. Hopefully there is someone you can report this issue to, to force Bittrex to retrieve your funds.

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

i think this is the problem with every exchange they such a big usersgroup but nobody to support this. i have raised tickets with 3 different exchanges non of them answer within the week.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

I think every exchange out there is facing issues with their support due to the unprecedented of new sign ups and such. Hopefully there is someone you can report this issue to, to force Bittrex to retrieve your funds.

the point is , they didnt reply any ticket. They said first 2 weeks my funds will credit then 4 weeks and then no more messages. Something like they blocking me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: