Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:07:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Support is out of order!  (Read 470 times)
Matj

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

I wish we could all stop using centralized exchanges soon. Decentralized exchanges like Bisq or Altcoin.io need just a bit more work on their technology for them to be ready for mainstream.
monsterfinger (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

I wish we could all stop using centralized exchanges soon. Decentralized exchanges like Bisq or Altcoin.io need just a bit more work on their technology for them to be ready for mainstream.

decentralized exchanges arent as save as centralized at the moment. Thats the truth. But in the future this will be the key. Mainstream will come like crypto currency.

Thanks to everyone have a nice week Smiley
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

Well in my experienced I also opened a ticket and what I get reply with them a computer message and a ton of template email messages. And they can't fixed my issues still continue to reply with a template and take note they are closing my ticket even though the issue was not solved.

derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

luckily I'm not with them, due to the recent shutdown of new user registration.
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

Well in my experienced I also opened a ticket and what I get reply with them a computer message and a ton of template email messages. And they can't fixed my issues still continue to reply with a template and take note they are closing my ticket even though the issue was not solved.

they closed the ticket by their own ? What was your issue with bittrex ?
pipsn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Also got some Problems with Bittrex and wait a long time for a answer after they replied they didnt even solved my problem and another wait time opend i just quit bittrex...
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

Also got some Problems with Bittrex and wait a long time for a answer after they replied they didnt even solved my problem and another wait time opend i just quit bittrex...

same here. No reply. Send them 3 more reminders to the ticket but no response. They are ignoring their customers. Thats not professional.

But i have some faith one day i will get my funds back.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

Support for all exchanges is this way. That is why I always wonder why people love expensive exchanges so much. "Oh no I would never use decentralized exchanges. Who would help me if something went wrong?"

Ain't nobody gonna help you at any exchange right now. All support sucks whether it is coinbase, poloniex or some random decentralized project. The only way to protect yourself is to take your time and know what you are doing.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

Did they replied back to you?or did even try to contact them again did you create new ticket? if not try it first.
Bittrex is a major exchange thats why a lot of people may send thousands of tickets from time to time,you just need to wait and be patient.
If the customer service has chance to open your ticket,im sure they will take actions to resolve your problems.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

To be honest, it's not only Bittrex, almost all exchange having trouble with the volume, can't keep up with it. Last 3 months million of people signed up, and almost all exchanges stop allowing new user due to server and support issue. They need at least 2 months to adjust the current flow of traffic, So i would suggest wait, it might take weeks if not months to answer those tickets.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:25:36 AM

it's even better to make a ticket and you have the support because that's all I did and they approve your account because now it's hard that they need your informations so you can get back to bittrex again.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Did they replied back to you?or did even try to contact them again did you create new ticket? if not try it first.
Bittrex is a major exchange thats why a lot of people may send thousands of tickets from time to time,you just need to wait and be patient.
If the customer service has chance to open your ticket,im sure they will take actions to resolve your problems.

i dont opened a new ticket. just send them a reminder from the opened ticket one. But they dont reply. Their ignoring every single message. I can only wait and pray.
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

update:

Still no respone from bittrex. I send a message to better buiness bureau.

https://www.bbb.org/

They said in the e mail they contact Bittrex and will handle my problem. Maybe i got some luck and get my funds back Cheesy.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

Don't worry pal i was uppset from bittrex support because it's pretty slow but they answer you at the end i had a problem with about a month back because of my enhanced verfiacaion but contacted me at the end and i told them that i will be making a passport next month because they Don't accept the national id card of country they might be slow but they will slove your problem at the end
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

Don't worry pal i was uppset from bittrex support because it's pretty slow but they answer you at the end i had a problem with about a month back because of my enhanced verfiacaion but contacted me at the end and i told them that i will be making a passport next month because they Don't accept the national id card of country they might be slow but they will slove your problem at the end

We'll they included identity card and driver's license card their but their system could not verify those two card only passport. They should remove those 2 card on verification and let alone passport their or they start to fix their system for detecting ID's.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

The popularity of cryptocurrency exchanges is constantly growing. The support team was not prepared for the number of applications. The backlog of tickets is everywhere. Some exchanges have temporarily stopped the registration of new users for this reason. I am sure that your problem will be solved. You need to have patience. Popularity is not always good.
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

The popularity of cryptocurrency exchanges is constantly growing. The support team was not prepared for the number of applications. The backlog of tickets is everywhere. Some exchanges have temporarily stopped the registration of new users for this reason. I am sure that your problem will be solved. You need to have patience. Popularity is not always good.

i am waiting nearly 3 month for solving my ticket. Thats incredible. in 3 month they havent enough ppl trained to solve mass adaption ? And the overwhelming tickets to bittrex arent till Nov. They got issued since august. So there was enough time to train people but they wont. Tongue Thats my opinion.
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

There is still no update by better buisness bureau. Last message is they send the complaint to bittrex and message me if they got a response. 10 days ago i received this message. Hoping this company can handle the situation. Never give up Cheesy
monsterfinger (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

thanks everyone i got my tokens back Cheesy better buisness burau is beatiful. They got it and bittrex send me my funds back Cheesy
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Lately most of the exchanges won't reply to you for ages, a consequence of the tsunami of new users whi have been joining all of them. Some exchanges have hundreds of thousands of customers by now and they didn't scale up with their support. And Bittrex has become one of the biggest lately.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: