Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple  (Read 864 times)
Geila

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

^ everything all you experts claim so desperately is just an agenda not to lose influence over the crypto markets Smiley
Been around a long time. Saw the same tactics before etherium and dash went up that hard Wink
Same applies now for ripple.
Sorry that you see it that way.
I wasnt promoting shit, how can you even say that, i aint an expert nor a whale im just against ripple.

I am also against drives ripple. Stellar much better and safer. Ripple - artificially inflated bubble. I hope people will see this and cease to pump in there millions.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

^

Stellar dev can dump billions on the market.
IBM can dump billions on the market  Cheesy
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

I'm glad I bought ripple just one cent for each and now im just holder.  3000 xrp - nod bad. But it is really disputable coin , i don't know what i should wait in the future from this. just to ways - go to the moon if it will be used by banks or go to the floor. Next year will show us what to expect from ripple.

bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

^ everything all you experts claim so desperately is just an agenda not to lose influence over the crypto markets Smiley
Been around a long time. Saw the same tactics before etherium and dash went up that hard Wink
Same applies now for ripple.
Sorry that you see it that way.
I wasnt promoting shit, how can you even say that, i aint an expert nor a whale im just against ripple.

I am also against drives ripple. Stellar much better and safer. Ripple - artificially inflated bubble. I hope people will see this and cease to pump in there millions.

You don't use Torrent cause is p2p, but to download movies. You don't use TOR because is p2p, but to buy drugs online. You don't use Cryptocurrencies cause they are p2p, but to... Make-Big-Money-Rich-NOW-10x. Decentralization is not a feature! The bubble is a feature.

rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

What do you think? XRP is now Consolidating. is there any possibility break the pattern & Start a Bullish market? Huh Huh Huh

I think there is, could be eth competitiveness with XRP
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

What do you think? XRP is now Consolidating. is there any possibility break the pattern & Start a Bullish market? Huh Huh Huh

I think there is, could be eth competitiveness with XRP

This coin was starting to be quite, because their price are small movement after they are raised up so fast on the previous. Yeah it is competitive but not enough to surpass ethereum in the market, I know this ripple are work hard because they wanted to become famous in crypto currency community.
susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

Of course, everything is possible in this crypto market.  Ripple sounds like a balloon to me.The number of tokens is too much.I think the market price is very high.
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

I think XRP is  not a real cryptocurrency. It is a tool of financial magnates to control the world. They sell XRP for ETH and BTC and then sell out for large amount of profit
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:48:00 AM

I can see the chance always possible in every altcoin not except ripple.
Regarding in this price run of bitcoin and altcoin, i think ripple will also hoing down as the other.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

Fuck ripple, it doesnt even deserve a place in this forum.
Edit: and why is this even in marketplace.

True. it may not deserve a place in this forum but it does in crypto. It uses blockchain and will soon be used by thousands of banks including individuals so while you have a chance to acquire some. Buy, If you can't afford right now, PM me your ripple address I'll send some for you. Have pity on yourself.

If you dont like ripple why you have it in your wallet? Confusing.
Or if its true the just sell it mate to make profit.
However, i also agree with you that ripple not deserve a place in this forum.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

I think XRP is  not a real cryptocurrency. It is a tool of financial magnates to control the world. They sell XRP for ETH and BTC and then sell out for large amount of profit
Ripple’s growth and success can be attributed to the hard work of the bright and driven people that work at the company.

The engineering team at Ripple has been critical to creating solutions to improve cross-border payments, and with the recent addition of Raghu Battula, the Senior Director of Engineering, the team will be positioned to drive further innovation in the global payments space.
ripple has a big community, do not be considered a lucky tool only

nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

True. it may not deserve a place in this forum but it does in crypto. It uses blockchain and will soon be used by thousands of banks including individuals so while you have a chance to acquire some. Buy, If you can't afford right now, PM me your ripple address I'll send some for you. Have pity on yourself.

It might be blockchain but it still goes against the principle of decentralization. I'm not a huge fan of these high market cap coins that kind of gut the vision of bitcoin and just apply pieces of it for highly centralized organizations.

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

For every mental gymnast here again

Ok i will really post it once for every new site popping up

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

I'm not a supporter of Ripple, but I do not mind. The fact that bankers are behind him, both minus and plus. I never trusted banks, they are not good, but for a coin it's good that these people have big capitals, and they can raise the price of the moon. And here I buy or sell coins to make money. Just need to buy below and sell at the top. As an investment opportunity Ripple is worth attention

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

I still have a very positive outlook on ripple. In my opinion this correction is healthy and this is a great time to buy more ripple.

It might be blockchain but it still goes against the principle of decentralization. I'm not a huge fan of these high market cap coins that kind of gut the vision of bitcoin and just apply pieces of it for highly centralized organizations.

I respect your opinion and i know some friends as well that are not big fans of xrp, but for me as a trader you can not really blame us for knowing that we will earn some profits from this coin, we still need to eat.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Eth was ridicules and stormed with fud right when it started as well. I guess this is what will happen to ripple still, more and more are going to keep buying ripples to they keep the price dragging  down just so they could get more.  Its the usual strategy here in the forum even before ETH was $3. But now that they can't fud eth anymore, they move to the next big thing.  Ripple is also a platform just as ETH is.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Yes, I think that HRP has all the chances for a good growth in the price this year, but for this there should be no negative news on the part of developers and the prohibition of crypto-currency in general.
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

I am optimistic for XRP in the long run, but the price was a heavy  performer lately on the upside (besides the recent correction) and I do not expect much from the near time. But we shall see. The team is however very talented.   
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Does anyone know why Ripple is considered fraud? I read this news, but I do not understand why.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

I am optimistic for XRP in the long run, but the price was a heavy  performer lately on the upside (besides the recent correction) and I do not expect much from the near time. But we shall see. The team is however very talented.   
for beginners it is only a victim of XRP, because as I know so far XRP coin is not stable, this is a long-term coin to seek profits in it, many beginners are panicked with the decline of XRP that often happens to sharply dive and they sell it at a price of loss

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: