Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥  (Read 6175 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

Hello! Hell! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! On the one hand, I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious, who say that they’re ready to trade refurbished devices, on the other, it is somehow unusual... Does the project have valued and inspiring prospects?
Good day! I don’t know where you live, but you probably saw small companies, offices, reception points that are ready to take used equipment from you... And they feel quite worthy and profitable. So why not arrange such business as a global one? Moreover, there’s a technology that will raise it to a new level.
Maybe it’s really so. Does the project have analogues or competitors?

There’re some local competitors, or even small-town ones, I would say! But there’re no global ones, and there won’t be any of them ever when the project introduces blockchain into its MobileFreak market, where individuals and legal entities can trade their phones with other companies.
I don’t know! I once faced the problem of a victim of a crash of a phone with a defective display. When I wanted to buy another phone for spare parts, I strongly doubted that they would sell me what I needed and it would work... The problem of trust in this field is very big, I think.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Hello! Hell! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! On the one hand, I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious, who say that they’re ready to trade refurbished devices, on the other, it is somehow unusual... Does the project have valued and inspiring prospects?
Good day! I don’t know where you live, but you probably saw small companies, offices, reception points that are ready to take used equipment from you... And they feel quite worthy and profitable. So why not arrange such business as a global one? Moreover, there’s a technology that will raise it to a new level.

There’re some local competitors, or even small-town ones, I would say! But there’re no global ones, and there won’t be any of them ever when the project introduces blockchain into its MobileFreak market, where individuals and legal entities can trade their phones with other companies.
I don’t know! I once faced the problem of a victim of a crash of a phone with a defective display. When I wanted to buy another phone for spare parts, I strongly doubted that they would sell me what I needed and it would work... The problem of trust in this field is very big, I think.
You got the idea! This is the case in which blockchain can help by recording details of goods, transactions and logistics, reflecting the quality of the supplier's work, quality standards and all other characteristics that guarantee the authenticity of goods and the reliability of the parties.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

You got the idea! This is the case in which blockchain can help by recording details of goods, transactions and logistics, reflecting the quality of the supplier's work, quality standards and all other characteristics that guarantee the authenticity of goods and the reliability of the parties.
Let it be so! Can I already use this service? In order to try it out, I mean)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

What can I do with the project tokens that are bought on the ICO? I don’t really understand how, apart from the investment component, they can be used.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

What can I do with the project tokens that are bought on the ICO? I don’t really understand how, apart from the investment component, they can be used.
Hello! The project will have site and e-commerce in the near future, so it’ll be possible to use tokens for purchases.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

Hello everyone! Where is the project based? If it comes to repairs, then you need to be closer to a large production base!
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Good afternoon! Tell me please, will the platform be designed only for used and refurbished goods? Or can I find new ones there, too?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Hello! I faced the fact that modern devices are not too repairable! Well, spare parts can cost like a new device... This is a policy of manufacturers, in my opinion. Will this prevent the development of the project?
Shaurman

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Good evening! Tell us, what is the geography of the project? Electronics is available all over the world. If you deal with repairs, then it makes sense to have representative offices everywhere.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

As for me, if a company works in the market for a whole year, in practice, it should have certain results. And if there are no results, then the business is not well equipped. From this I conclude, at least personally for myself, that it is better not to invest your money in such a project.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

As for me, if a company works in the market for a whole year, in practice, it should have certain results. And if there are no results, then the business is not well equipped. From this I conclude, at least personally for myself, that it is better not to invest your money in such a project.
And who told you about the lack of results? What is just worth noting is that over the past 9 months, the company's turnover was $2 million each month!
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

And who told you about the lack of results? What is just worth noting is that over the past 9 months, the company's turnover was $2 million each month!

This is information about the total turnover, but what about the profit?
defender77

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

The company has not disclosed the profit figure, however, it is known that the break-even point Galaxy eSolutions was reached in August 2017. That is a little more than six months after the start of the company's work!
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

The company has not disclosed the profit figure, however, it is known that the break-even point Galaxy eSolutions was reached in August 2017. That is a little more than six months after the start of the company's work!
It's all cool, of course, but the year 2017 has gone. Does the company already have any specific goals for 2018?
defender77

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

It's all cool, of course, but the year 2017 has gone. Does the company already have any specific goals for 2018?
The goals are still generalized. First of all, the project team wants to successfully carry out ICO and to scale up its own business with the proceeds.
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

The goals are still generalized. First of all, the project team wants to successfully carry out ICO and to scale up its own business with the proceeds.
And what directions, if not secret, does the company plan to develop its business in 2018?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold. On the other hand the target of 25000 ETH raising isn't big and difficult at all in current changed situation of crypto.
spyQQgood

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Hello friends. Management has already announced the exact timing of the ICO?
bit679

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Hello friends. Management has already announced the exact timing of the ICO?
Yes, ICO of the company will be held from January 28 to February 5.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: