Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your number one struggle in making money with Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 403 times)
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Taxes is what I struggle with.

It's not enough that my government is taking a good chunk of my pay, they want to take a good chunk of my extra pay as well.

And to finance what? 1 litre of petrol here is €1.5 ($1.8 ). Stupid Sweden.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

My number one struggle in making money with cryptocurrencies is the increasing transaction fees that service providers add when sending coins to other wallets. With the rise of transaction fees in order for you to profit on the coins you have is you have to atleast set aside 20% more of the profit goal you are expecting to cover all transaction fees until it becomes real money. Another struggle is the highly volatility in nature of these coins will be a struggle for some since you have to watch the market 24/7 if your coin is taking a dip or increasing in value. It is also a struggle on which coin to invest your money in since there are a lot of new coins emerging each single day without you knowing which is the best coin to invest your money into.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

When you enter in this world you must be patience in order to earn money, so the struggle there  is you must be patience.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Making money on crypto-currencies is not a bad way to make money in our time. I think that the most common difficulties people face when working with crypto-currencies is the lack of funds to start investing, as well as the lack of patience.

Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

patience is also what gets me.

Around 60% people have the same problem. No patience!
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Too many promising projects and market has very short attention span, very promising projects that you see now might become obsolete in months.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

The most difficult thing is the stress to have to decide IF and WHEN to sell a coin which has gone parabolic and IF and WHEN to perhaps cash out to FIAT. Very stressful.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

What are you struggling with? What are the painpoints or what makes you fail at making money with cryptocurrencies?  Huh

What i stand for right now?..., is to find the cheapest and best coins at https://coinmarketcap.com/ which cost below $ 1 and would be able to take me to x50.
But there's doubt in my mind with the coins of my choice. Is altcoin under $ 1 able to survive such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash or Monero ?....
chickenjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

I think my best struggle in cryptocurrencies are to which ICO's will become good ico's and will not run away with its scammy tactics.And also high rate of transaction fees.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

What are you struggling with? What are the painpoints or what makes you fail at making money with cryptocurrencies?  Huh

The most I struggle is to choose a good project. Nowadays number of ICOs has been maximized and it is getting difficult every day to pick a good one from that crowd of projects. Second most difficult thing is to make technical analysis on the graph.

I agree,there's loads of ICO's to choose from,and without any previous experience it can be quite confusing to choose the right one.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

I think my best struggle in cryptocurrencies are to which ICO's will become good ico's and will not run away with its scammy tactics.And also high rate of transaction fees.
better to research first those ICO's before placing your money and invest, I'm not sure why do you need to have an eye with project that don't
have any good plans, it's the usage of the project that we need to look forward before dealing with ico's as time will passed and those plan will
be achieved for sure the next will price increase that follows.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

I think the biggest struggle is trying to keep up with all the news surrounding the different coins. Some coins start falling for some reason and I don't know why, I have to go on twitter to figure out what's happening. I have no problem with patience, so I know that the falling prices will eventually stabilize, but it frustrates me very much that it's impossible to keep up with everything happening in the crypto scene.

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

Several things 1) volatility, 2) scams and 3) taxes

1. The out of control volatility of crypto even for established projects, sometimes your coin goes down 50% right after you buy it, before you are able to make a profit in the long run.
2. There are an overwhelming number of scams in crypto, if you are an active investor in small coins its almost inevitable that you will fall into one, it takes experience to separate the legitimate projects from the scams.
3. The other complication is taxes which are onerous for US residents.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

the work with the customs as moderating use of release with the developers reference on regulation with the company, to gives as might to work on following decision to appeals with execution of order with the trading plan.

nancysingh

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

i am from india and india right now is in developing stage of cryptocurriencies  so we have no law or regulation body who govern it and due to that government charges 30 percent of income when i withdraw from bank...and also other unnecessary transaction fees...withdrawing money in real world is a struggle for me....hope my government comes up with some solution soon

Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Our daily needs sometimes I need to sell my long time holding coin in order to buy a food, pay bills and other goods that we need... Even though I dont what to sell this coin... I hope one day before I sell my coins its enough price just not to regret...

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

OP in gambling and in trading also because i lose some money from when i'm newbie,I think we need always to try anything here to learn about that but we need to lose also some money for doing that actually i also experience losing in mining in telegram because i also do invest there so that's a lot of struggle for making money here,Moreover it can still give so much conveniece in any users even we have some problem here and i think the volatile price of it have good and bad for making money also.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

I prefer to trade because it can provide huge benefits but I do not recommend it for beginners because trading requires patience and skill.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Of course the number one struggle is the feeling of regret when you're selling too early.Imagining the profit that you would make if you sell it later in time.But before long you will get used to it and overcome that feeling,now we encounter the second struggle which is the way to earn aside from trading,many of us try to join some bounty campaign and either end up in useless coin or the project turned to be scam.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

less money holdings, i came into this with a financial problem after a month of joining this forum and having the signature campaign,
well i have money before that good for a month but it took me 3 months to have money with this and as we know low member rank are not good to have great salary. i sell my tokens at low price and didnt wait for the market to hit on top now all my tokens are gone and it is now 10-50x higher than before.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: