Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:33:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to figure out the top?  (Read 247 times)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Many traders use different strategies to determine when a price of an asset is at the top or bottom and a breakout or revise is about to occur! I think one of the general rule is double top in candlestick formation or line chart. The one I used to determined the top is hagman and using strength line index to know if the coin is overbought and volume of buyers has started to decreased. This has worked well for me though not accurate as  there is no system that can predict the market accurately. Op you might need to develop your skills and knowledge on how to interpret this professional as you have said, buying at the top is a very wrong investment decisions.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

Hey there! Everyone knows the golden rule of trading - "Never buy at the top". But the question is how can I figure out that the current price of  the coin is now at it's top and won't grow more? The first thing that comes to my mind is to monitor the amount of buy and sell orders and the time when markets are opened / closed. But anyway I'm startong this thread aiming to hear some usefull tips from experienced traders.

To figure out the top, I use many technical indicators and Sentiments like RSI, Candle and Volume Patterns, Chart patterns, and Bollinger bands. There are different types of Top formation which are formed and predicted by different Methods like are Tops made out of a change in volatility can be predicted using Bollinger band Indicator using Volatility Divergence pattern. Tops formed from RSI divergence is also another one which can be a major or minor Tops. Even change in price and volume analysis can help you figure out the tops formed in the Price Chart of the particular cryptocurrency.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
investorpgroovy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

I agree with  hitrawal91 , read about technical indicators or check out some of the stuff on technical trading for forex or equities...you dont have to know it all to get a good idea when to enter or exit...

Generally you need to know how to look at the order book and gauge the support levels .... Also trying to get out at the top and in at the bottom all the time is impossible no one ever knows the top or the bottom. The idea is to earn money consistently  try to set a target to earn on each trade and don't be to greedy...if you make 5-7% per intraday trade your doing great ..
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

IMO, it's difficult to predict the top of cryptocurrency since it's purely depend on supply and demand. There is no government or world issue involve for bitcoin value.

It means that for who hold the most coin, let say the top 1 riches bitcoin owner try to sell all out of their coin, the value will significantly decrease.

~Just keep believe and Hold

Smiley
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

Hey there! Everyone knows the golden rule of trading - "Never buy at the top". But the question is how can I figure out that the current price of  the coin is now at it's top and won't grow more? The first thing that comes to my mind is to monitor the amount of buy and sell orders and the time when markets are opened / closed. But anyway I'm startong this thread aiming to hear some usefull tips from experienced traders.
I think to find TOP you have to learn to read the information in places where reliable sources. In addition, you need to know the route as well as the information whether the positive or negative side it also greatly affect you. It is difficult for you to learn gradually and you will learn for yourself and your experience.
Good luck
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

Knowing when you are un the top is same as saying knowung that a crises is going to happen or that the price will go down so either you spot that there is a very active coin trading a  price increase a circulation in the marketplace usage.
Or simply you start feeling that the matket is not stable that something is going wrong and the whole thing is about to collape.
At that point you shouldn't invest more rather you should sell what you have.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:07 AM

I think it's all about the feeling because noone can say exactly where is the top and where is the bottom, the fluctuation is unpredictable and noone can predict it even the experts.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

I think it's all about the feeling because noone can say exactly where is the top and where is the bottom, the fluctuation is unpredictable and noone can predict it even the experts.
You are right,no one can exactly say when a coin is at its peak,So we have to make profits from the current situation of the market.Never buy at the top means' if a coin is going at rapid price increase then chance of crashing is more for example bitcoin and ripple are going at crazy rate in the recent day but now value almost dropped to its half price from peak price,so people who bought them for high price is going to struggle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Well if you are retarding the funds into simple ICO projects then you have got the lead already by looking at the project portfolio. I mean you can easily know what prices that coin might have at the ATH point by just looking at the roadmap and whitepaper for it. The different developments, concepts and ideas can get different amount of investors attracted and thus you can easily know whether that project will go up high enough or not and how much high! On the there hand for the coins which are already listed in the CMC you can try out your luck from the market cap that is being driven everyday. So with some logic I think we can get little bit idea about it.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Its virtually impossible to figure out the top until after it happened. Some people manage to identify it but that is because they have the right hunch. After all this is still speculation, no one can tell you with 100% certainty.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

Determine the top of a trade could be an encular task but with experience it could be a bit easier. Personally I will advice that you should not always wait for the top before you sell because in a bit to maximize profit it might actually backfire. Many tools can help you to deternine if it is appropriate to sell, like a good knowledge of candle stick pattern, studying the price history of the coins dated back to two months, paying attention to the 24hrs high and low of the coin. You must also understand when to buy that is buying in dip if you must be a great trader.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Hey there! Everyone knows the golden rule of trading - "Never buy at the top". But the question is how can I figure out that the current price of  the coin is now at it's top and won't grow more?
all the things you ask here is already attached on any trading site such as the current price and green or red percent tagged that showing the potential of the price also the graph of coin. Try to search the image of trading site mate through google . Best regards
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

It is necessary to build on the historical data. According to the chart, you can roughly determine whether the price is on the top or not. Well, if you constantly know where the price will grow or fall, then you will become a super trader.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: