Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any interest in 1st Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons books?  (Read 998 times)
tonto (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:59:41 AM

Ok, so I have a few 1st Ed AD&D materials that I've had since the mid to late 80s?  I don't want to sell, but I don't play anymore (no one around anymore that plays 1st Ed), so they're just kind taking up space.

All books have your typical "wear" on the creases. I may have put my name in some of them (like inside front cover) - don't be mad, my mother made me do it in case they got lost/stolen, so they're not pristine.   I'll dig them out and take pictures in case anyone is interested.  I have some 2nd Ed stuff too from when my friend made me switch from Greyhawk to Forgotten Realms in the early 90s.  Smiley

The Dungeon Master guide, for instance, has the efreeti on the front.  Here's an example (not mine, but an example of the cover):  http://www.deigames.com/dmg1st.jpg
I even have some copies of old (blank) AD&D character sheets that have lasted from 1985.  They must have had good paper/toner back then Wink

There's some other odds and ends, like part of the boxed basic D&D set (Red Dragon on the cover I believe).

Some Forgotten Realms stuff, some Dark Sun stuff, I think a Ravenloft box set.

Anyway, if there's any interest, I'll take an inventory and pictures and attempt to describe quality, etc.  I don't know where my miniatures have gone, that kinda makes me mad... I'd sell those, too, but I may have lost them in a variety of moves over the years.  Have a few dice, too.

I also have a bunch of Spellfire cards in case anyone played/plays that card game, still, or collects.  I'll mention it here, but might make a separate ad to list cards out fully.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1032

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 12:27:51 AM

The ones I've been trying to sell on tbz1.com and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92621.0 have been collecting dust.

I'd say send yours to me and I'll sell them for commission, if I was sure I wouldn't be moving in a few months and wouldn't have to put them in storage too.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: